Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Limitations imposed no reason

nopaypalever Guest

Angry Limitations imposed no reason

Not much you do to these big boys of commerce but join groups as these but do spread the word and talk anyone out of using there paypal account and use alternatives there seems to be a lack of compertition in this market and lets face it they aint cheap

paypal aint cheap either specially if you sell on ebay. There are certainly alternatives that are cheaper and MUCH safer and more efficient than paypal.
    We are all here because we have been screwed over by paypal or looking for ways to prevent getting screwed by paypal.
    There may not be much we can do to hurt paypal, after all they get one million new users every month, but we can at least try to help each other which is more than what paypal does.
    And it also aint cheap to have paypal take your money and products over and over again always siding with the buyers and still always collecting their fees.
    That leaves me out of product and money which defeats the whole purpose of selling to make money.

Let's face it paypal sucks and the chance of them changing is slim but one should never give up hope. maybe the new ceo can bring come much needed change or maybe he/she will just drive it into the ground and we nolonger have to deal with paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by nopaypalever View Post
    Not much you do to these big boys of commerce but join groups as these but do spread the word and talk anyone out of using there paypal account and use alternatives there seems to be a lack of compertition in this market and lets face it they aint cheap
    there are relatively cheap options to paypal and if you think about is it is not very cost efficient to have paypal take your money and product and give it to buyers leaving you in the negative.

I had enough of paypal and their thieving ways and closed my account with paypal. I got a merchant account through NM Bancard and it is only $7.95/month and 1.99% taken off each transaction. So there are alternatives to paypal.

"Limitations imposed no reason" paypal does not need any reason to limit your account. They can do it for whatever reason they feel like and it is stated so right in their user agreement.
    Sucks for us.

ih8tepaypal Guest

This just happened to me, my account was limited out of the blue after no use on my paypal account for 3 months until a week ago when I purchased 2 items shipped, $2 and $5. All of a sudden I get the limited email, sign into paypal and confirm. I call paypal and ask if there is a problem, if I had a chargeback from payments sents MONTHS ago, or if I had recieved something from a stolen credit card MONTHS ago and they said NO and NO. I finally said, then why the HECK did you limit my account?

Limitations imposed for no reason....thats the name of the game for Paypal! They do what they want when they want and for whatever reason they make up for it.

Paypal claims to be cheap, safe and easy....sorry that just doesn't do it for me. Nothing cheap, safe or easy about them and dealing with them when a issue does arrise is pure hell.

Limitations iposed by Paypal pissing you off?! It did me! 5 months ago I quit Paypal altogether and got a legit merchant account. This site steered me in the right decision and I knew I was making a good choice from the first time I picked up the tele to call and ask questions about the merchant account and how it works. Leaving paypal and all there limitations and bogus rules behind worked wonders for me! Should have done it sooner.

You better believe that I spread the word to my friends to NOT use paypal! It is so frustrating that it just seems nothing can be done to correct all these paypal problems. And their customer service...forget about it!

there are so many stories, blogs, articles, websites and so on out there bashing paypal and it does not seem to face them or their users one bit. Well until the users have a problem that is.
    I don't know what the answer is to get paypal to change for the better. It seems like since they can get away with what they are doing now why change at all?