Thread: European Accounts for Sale

newdealer Guest

Default European Accounts for Sale

Hi everybody,i can create EU seller accounts+verified PP at any name and address,ebay-phone verified,pp-CC and phone verified+email address,all new accounts will have limit 1000$/euro or 10 items per month,that easy can be lifted or removed after building some positive feedback+i can integrate and Moneybookers as payment method to those accounts,so it won't be obligatory to get paid via PP,many EU ebay members prefer MB than PP.Prices are different depending on your country and with/without MB-between 50 and 150 dollars.Please contact me only via PM or just PM me your email and i will get back to you within 12h.Delivery time is also individual depending on selected country and payment method.
    I don't sell US accounts,so don't ask me about US accounts please!

newdealer Guest

Default This service is still available...

You can contact me at: [email]clauserichard@yahoo.de[/email]

Quote Originally Posted by newdealer View Post
    Hi everybody,i can create EU seller accounts+verified PP at any name and address,ebay-phone verified,pp-CC and phone verified+email address,all new accounts will have limit 1000$/euro or 10 items per month,that easy can be lifted or removed after building some positive feedback+i can integrate and Moneybookers as payment method to those accounts,so it won't be obligatory to get paid via PP,many EU ebay members prefer MB than PP.Prices are different depending on your country and with/without MB-between 50 and 150 dollars.Please contact me only via PM or just PM me your email and i will get back to you within 12h.Delivery time is also individual depending on selected country and payment method.
    I don't sell US accounts,so don't ask me about US accounts please!
    No need to repeatedly bump your post... Also, how are you going to create EU accounts when you are using a US VPS from Directspace Networks, Llc?

[URL="http://www.paypalsucks.com/newforums/ebay-paypal-accounts-sale-verified-sellers/96929-ebay-accounts-sale-paypal-accounts-vccs-vbas.html"]Premium USA Ebay Accounts for Sale[/URL]

Please email your purchase inquiry: [email]StealthEBandPP@gmail.com[/email]

newdealer Guest

Default re

For creating accounts i am using proxies