NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal Stormpay Sucks Thread: Class Action Lawsuit against Stormpay -- Page 1 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: Class Action Lawsuit against Stormpay
ezsuccess
New User

Class Action Lawsuit against Stormpay
Sent: 04-08-2008 16:21

I would love to participate in a Class Action Lawsuit against StormPay. They have taken $3,998 of my hard earned money and refuse to return it. They choose to totally ignore me (as they have many others). I have open help desk tickets since 2006, I've sent faxes and a personal letter to the CEO, and I've left voice mail messages. They will not spend the money to have a live person answer the phone. Count me in on a lawsuit. Thanks.

CLICK HERE FOR THE BEST PAYPAL ALTERNATIVE

samwise
New User

Sent: 12-29-2006 02:30

Quote:
<Lisa>, keep us posted on this one..i am curious

sunspot9557
New User

Sent: 10-07-2006 07:59

As the late great P T Barnum once said, and I quote, " There's a sucker born every minute. " ALL those people who let themself get SUCKERED into alll those illegal ponzi schemes deserve to lose everything.

Percy
New User

Sent: 08-14-2006 14:57

PaypalSucks, Stormpay took $1050.60 out of my account, posted that it was refunded but it never was. I have tried to phone and e-mail for 7 months and have never spoken to a live person yet. I am ready to put this into litigation. I would love to join a class action suit.

nokio6
New User

Sent: 07-31-2006 06:51

how do i get involved in this class action..

stizzler
New User

Sent: 07-26-2006 10:29

aggrivated, I am out over 3k as well...and am none too happy...is it better to let it die? 12DP can be seen as an investment...and stormpay did take my money that was already LYING around in the account. One was pending cashout...all of it frozen and not charged back. I want to take some action, so let me know if anyone wants to get a group suit going. They are dishonest on their records...saying they charged back all my funds the dates I issued them (Not the date they charged them back) meaning their ass is covered for the Feb. cease and desist order...which they violetad in taking my money back after the date. I don;t care if the lawyers are on comission, and I get $10 back...it would be worth it to let stormpay know they did wrong.

aggrivated
New User

Sent: 07-20-2006 19:19

cre8or, I wish this had not happen to you. I too was one who invested in them three years ago. They took the money willingly for investment purposes, I invested knowing that it could go bust. But when John and Steve decided that they didn't want to pay investors any longer they shut you out. I still feel this is illegal. I have volunteered on many occation, many a site to do something, but to no avail. I have have gone to the state of TN, I have gone to the Federal organization and the BBB. Still waiting...., but will be glad to continue to persue...say the word.

cre8or
Not Registered

Sent: 07-20-2006 00:03

I invested in Stormpay when they were first starting. I paid what was supposed to be a one time investment fee to own 1 of only 1000 "partner shares" in Stormpay. I was hesitant, having lost a lot of money in various money making programs on the internet before, but I did it anyway.

It started out looking like the best decision I had ever made, because within 3 months of Stormpay's public inception, I had already received a little over my original investment in dividends. They had grown larger every month and I was tickled pink. If things kept going at the same rate I knew I would be making enough money from this investment to not have to do anything else for the rest of my life.

Then One day I tried to login to my partner access page, and to my extreme dissappointment, they had locked me out. I tried to contact them with no reply. I had all but given up until I found this forum. Stormpay owes me 1/1000 of all profit since inception (minus what they did pay me for the first 3 months of course).

It has only made me more ill and angry as they started raking in profit more and more. I felt helpless and alone. but now that I know there are more people with the reason, need, and motivation to fight Stormpay to get what's owed to them, I feel some hope.

Let's do it! I'll join any class action suits currently in progress or contribute in creating a new one. This is going to be huge money for any lawyers willing to present our case.

If there are any other people reading this that also invested as a partner please email me with the details of your situation.

Let's all pool together and get at least our money out of StormPay if not teach them that being evil and immoral are not going to fly!

ksmith
New User

Sent: 04-26-2006 20:32

I have lost about $1200.00 with this scam and I'm willing to be involved with the class action. I got me CC company involved and they didn't do anything for me. Washed their hands of me. Let me know what you need me to do.

<David>
Not Registered

Sent: 03-08-2006 08:39

Heres the info if its clickable http://www.stormpay.com/SEC_v_Johnson_etal.pdf

<David>
Not Registered

Sent: 03-08-2006 08:36

<Ken>, Hi Ken A state is already i court for a lawsuite did have the info

<Ken>
Not Registered

Sent: 03-07-2006 22:02

I, too have been screwed by Stormpay.......What action has taken place so far?

<Abu>
Not Registered

Sent: 03-02-2006 22:16

Looks like this thread is dead as PayPalSucks is no longer replying, so there is no any sort of organised activity here... see the date of my previous post above. Too bad, as this could have been a good place for organizational puposes because this site comes up second from the top in search results (I used "StormPay lawsuit" at Google).
Actually, after reading the latest news (the pdf file from link above, which is same as this one: http://www.stormpay.com/SEC_v_Johnson_etal.pdf) sent out by StormPay to it's users, I guess what reader has to now realise is that StormPay is now fully backed by the "authorities" (SEC, FBI, court...). It means that any sort of legal motions against StormPay will most likely not "fly" at all and perhaps we all will be better off just accepting the situation. I myself have $xx,xxx "stuck" in StormPay (because of 12dailypro participation), but I have no plans "going" against SP and do not advise others to do so...

<Abu>
Not Registered

Sent: 03-02-2006 22:16

Looks like this thread is dead as PayPalSucks is no longer replying, so there is no any sort of organised activity here... see the date of my previous post above. Too bad, as this could have been a good place for organizational puposes because this site comes up second from the top in search results (I used "StormPay lawsuit" at Google).
Actually, after reading the latest news (the pdf file from link above, which is same as this one: http://www.stormpay.com/SEC_v_Johnson_etal.pdf) sent out by StormPay to it's users, I guess what reader has to now realise is that StormPay is now fully backed by the "authorities" (SEC, FBI, court...). It means that any sort of legal motions against StormPay will most likely not "fly" at all and perhaps we all will be better off just accepting the situation. I myself have $xx,xxx "stuck" in StormPay (because of 12dailypro participation), but I have no plans "going" against SP and do not advise others to do so...

<patty>
Not Registered

Sent: 03-02-2006 20:44

tallwhtdad, tried to get in at dadndaves. he is closed for a few days/////

1 - 15  16 - 30   31 - 45   46 - 60   61 - 75  Next

Statistics

Currently Online: 6 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645