NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal Other Companies - Alternatives Thread: Try www.i-EPAY.com for online payment... i like them -- Page 1 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: Try www.i-EPAY.com for online payment... i like them
YowCow
Big BOSS

Try www.i-EPAY.com for online payment... i like them
Sent: 06-16-2004 21:53

<Scott>,
Hi Scott.
The difference I see is that some systems, come here and post then dissapear. Some that stay, sugar coat complaints which in my opinion is a diguise due to coverup their own short comings. Others are here to provide information in regards to the system in question and also impart some knowledge of the industry to other people.

I post here because people ask me questions. I post here to offer suggestions on topics. I am sure MegaZone will be a good form of information and it would be nice to see another system get actively involved in this forum, not only to address comments but to also have the backbone to address complaints as well.

CLICK HERE FOR THE BEST PAYPAL ALTERNATIVE

megazone
Big BOSS

Sent: 06-16-2004 11:21

<Scott>
Some people here complain that too few payment companies have anyone participating here, but it sounds like you're saying that having someone here is also a bad thing. Is that what you meant to say?

<Scott>
Not Registered

Sent: 06-16-2004 09:31

Does anyone with any concern for the own credit safety, honestly going to use a site like iepay.com, when the owner gets so directly involved in a forum like this? It shows a complete lack of professionalism, and presents the site as to what it is an amatuer attempt to challenge something as complex as Paypal (dare I say it!)

and how come i-epay.com looks exactly like 2-pay.com?

Algernon
Big BOSS

Sent: 06-15-2004 20:01

Quote:
All of what this user says are lies, and they have no evidence to back up anything which they have said.
You might be right, however it's a two way street, you've offered no evidence to support any claims you've made.

I on the other hand have a bit of evidence to prove incompetence on the part of the owner(s) of i-Epay.com. If you go to the user agreement for i-Epay.com (http://tinyurl.com/36d6v) and you will find this in their user agreement:

In the event that you decide to put a Stop Payment on a Check that we have sent you for a payout on your account balance, you will be charged $25.

Now I confess I'm not the greatest financial wizard but I'm pretty sure you can sleep sound knowing that none of your customers are going to put a stop payment on a check you send them. 1st, it isn't very likely a customer isn't going to want the money. 2nd, and more importantly, the only person that can put a stop payment on a check is the person or bank issuing the check.

"Admin Disclaimer: This User spends most of his time here relentlessly defending PayPal."

<i-EPAY.com>
Not Registered

Sent: 06-15-2004 16:18

We are not fraudulent or supporting terrorists. This person deposited money, and sent it to a different user. That user then withdrew the money, which we sent to them via United States Postal Money Orders (we have scanned receipts and emailed copies to him). The person they sent the money to sent an e-mail to us (and KSHA) saying that their bank did not clear the money orders (they say there was some confusion between the name on the money orders, . We have since put a trace on the money orders at our local USPS, and the results are pending, and as soon as we find out if the seller is telling the truth we can proceed in the investigation. All of what this user says are lies, and they have no evidence to back up anything which they have said.

PPbitesASS
Active User

Sent: 06-15-2004 15:36

<ksha>,

do you have any evidence to back this up? Many people are claiming others are involved in terrorist activities and couldn't be further from the truth.

<ksha>
Not Registered

Sent: 06-15-2004 07:53

[added by admin: I believe this post is a "drive by" (as in "drive by shooting.") I'm no fan of i-epay, but this post seems a fraud. The IP used, 81.50.217.132, traces back to France. I don't even think i-epay operates in france.]

BE CAREFUL!
i-epay is a fraudulent site hold by a misterious under investigation, Mr. Jonathan J Salzinger who is part of an illegal network that provide funds to "terrorist" group.
FBI as well as independent agents are investigating on that and already found some suspicious connections.

Mr. Jonathan J Salzinger is DANGEROUS and you must be careful.

TO BE CONTINUED............

<ksha>
Not Registered

Sent: 06-15-2004 07:52

BE CAREFUL!
i-epay is a fraudulent site hold by a misterious under investigation, Mr. Jonathan J Salzinger who is part of an illegal network that provide funds to "terrorist" group.
FBI as well as independent agents are investigating on that and already found some suspicious connections.

Quote:
PaypalSucks, So far I have had no problem with i-epay. They are quick to respond to emails, and actually send an individual reply to your particular concern, unlike PayEnemy, which sends the basic canned form letter no matter what your query.

<ksha>
Not Registered

Sent: 06-15-2004 07:50

Quote:
i-EPAY.com the only service where customer support actually will contact you in a reasonable period of time. Their fees aren't the lowest, however they will share a portion of the profits from members whom you recomend, and are reliable. I have had great experience using them both on ebay and my own website, and i find www.i-EPAY.com to be a great service...plus they give you five bux free with every new account - no deposits are even needed for the money.
Try out their service at www.i-EPAY.com, I liked and its worth a shot (signup is free....duh)

[admin added: posted from 205.188.209.43]

PaypalSucks
Administrator

Sent: 05-04-2004 01:16

PPbitesASS,

Never heard of "yowcow?"

I sure as heck never heard of i-epay.com until they came here selfpromoting!

YowCow
Big BOSS

Sent: 04-26-2004 23:48

PPbitesASS,
We maybe not well known yet, but we will be down the track.
I understand your frustration as im sure many others do. What I dont understand is why you would say you are happy with i-epay, which is even less known, doesnt have any marketing and doesnt work. Your comments seem to reflect some other strategy.
Promote this site to raise awarness of PayPal and things may change for the better.

2CO is not aware of their practices and from what I understand, they have lost this funding method, which now leaves them with no CC funding option.

PPbitesASS
Active User

Sent: 04-26-2004 23:45

YowCow, YowCow,

How do I get anyone to pay through your service? No one has heard of you and wants to take the risk on a fledgling payment processor. Everyone wants to use payenemy and it is just so damn frustrating!!

YowCow
Big BOSS

Sent: 04-26-2004 21:45

Quote:
YowCow,

I really appreciate i-epay, I am a satisfied customer you may say, as one of the original posters in this thread says they were.

It has already been proven that the original "satisfied customer/original poster" was i-epay themselves in an attempt to make a fraudulent claim. They even posted again as a different person to respond to themselves.

The topic of this thread is "Try www.i-EPAY.com for online payment... i like them" which is why i-epay is under scrutiny. Fraudulently enough, the start of the thread is the first peice of the fraud trail. The rest just unravels as it progresses.

If you are very happy using them and dont mind the way they were deceptive, well good luck to you and I wish you the best.

BTW... How many times does "deposit money" need to be displayed on their page? Dont you find incompetence a sign of the risks involved? They take 2CO as a method to accept Credit Cards and according to the 2CO terms they are in breach of the agreement.

PPbitesASS
Active User

Sent: 04-26-2004 17:08

YowCow,

I really appreciate i-epay, I am a satisfied customer you may say, as one of the original posters in this thread says they were.

They do the job they say they do, amid all the discrepancies.

You guys want to pick apart a payment processor, try honorpay, they won't even respond to emails in a timely fashion!

What about cashkafe? Give me a break!

YowCow
Big BOSS

Sent: 04-25-2004 20:54

PaypalSucks,
The amount of fraud that is being comitted is beyond the general perception of most people.

We reject a large number of Credit Card requests due to a number of factors, mainly relating to fraud, (which is good for merchants). PayPal and StormPay would process these orders (unless its blatantly obvious that its fraud), which after a few days can prove to be fraudulent. The person receiving the funds has by then, shipped the goods or withdrawn the funds which leaves the Payment Processor holding the bag. The processor would then request the funds returned from the merchant. This does not happen often and subsequently, all good intentions by the processor turn out to be very costly so they have two options. Begin freezing accounts to meet their debt or close business.

On the flip side is the customer who pays for the goods and the product never arrives. The Payment Processor would then need to refund the funds. Again the debt eventually results in freezing accounts and or closing the business.

Any Payment system that offers very low fees or no fees in certain instances will not be able to carry the fraud. Any Payment System with low fees, will not be able to manage accounting, marketing, site development and support, unless they have a huge turnover of client transactions.

To run the basics in a Payment System, you would need at least 4 staff and at around $400 per week in wages (dependant on skills/hours worked etc), the Payment System would need to turn over at least $1600 in profits per week, let alone the cost of advertising, TAX, server management, site development, utilities etc.

It looks like an easy business to be in and thats why sites come and go so quickly.

1 - 15  16 - 30   31 - 45   46 - 60   61 - 75  Next

Statistics

Currently Online: 1 Guest Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102969
This page was built together in: 0.8777 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative