NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal Citibank Sucks Thread: Citicards are the most incompetent and dishonest company ever -- Page 1 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: Citicards are the most incompetent and dishonest company ever
admad
New User

Citicards are the most incompetent and dishonest company ever
Sent: 03-06-2009 05:06

I applied for a Citicards account last year, because there was a good deal on the "headline" interest rate - zero percent for 9 months. I transferred another card balance to take advantage of this. Citicards never sent out the first statement, so I didn't know when/how much to pay off forthe month. When the second statement arrived, I found they were unilaterally charging a penal rate of interest, and the interest free promotion was cancelled, plus there was a penalty for "missing" a payment that they deliberately didn't tell me about. Have you tried talking to anybody in their Mumbai (Bombay) call centre? Don't. Just don't have anything to do with anybody at Citibank. All the telephonists tell different stories - they all lie anyway, and do not do what they promise. They are the most dishonest organisation on the planet (apart from Mr Madoff's). I look forward to the day when Citi's share price drops to zero and the company is declareed insolvent and wound up.

Statistics

Currently Online: 4 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102967
This page was built together in: 0.2567 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative

Free Shopping Cart Software