NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal Ľ Whistleblowers Ľ Thread: paypal phone # hard to fine? -- Page 1 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: paypal phone # hard to fine?
leeann
New User

paypal phone # hard to fine?
Sent: 08-23-2008 10:11

bullmoose31,
Hi I see you ahd $7k canadian frozen in Paypal last year. Didyou get it out in the nd? Did you sue?

I have only 2K US but really need my money. I just opened this account and haven't even been able to verify this account of withdraw.
Leeann

CLICK HERE FOR THE BEST PAYPAL ALTERNATIVE

sarah66
New User

Sent: 01-28-2008 07:23

Its the same in the UK paypal number is hard to find. Then when I did finally find it, it took paypal 25 minutes to answer the phone! The UK paypal address I had to get from the UK Financial regulating body!!As it was no where to be found on the paypal website.

MikeSmith

Sent: 01-14-2008 14:37

And conflict with California Civil Code that require every merchant to ID itself by listing their physical address and the phone number posted conspicuously on the web site. But here is the best part everyone waited for:

PAYPAL SUCKS! If you want your money you would have to sue them, PERIOD!
To Sue PayPal, us this address for process of service:

NATIONAL REGIST ERED AGENTS, IN C.
2030 MAIN STREET STE 1030
IRVINE, CA 92614

And after emailing them, you can also name as a 2nd and 3rd Defendant:

General Manager, Merchant Service
STEPHANIE TILENIUS (650) 347-5599
30 DRAYTON RD
HILLSBOROUGH CA 94010-7233
STilenius@PayPal.com

or

PayPal President
DUTTA RAJIV & DEBJANITEL: (510) 226-6464
560 JACARANDA CT, FREMONT CA 94539-3818

If PayPal collection agent harasses you badly or if you have your money high jacked by PayPal you are entitled to fair reasons and resolution to your problem. If PayPay dodges you or their collection agents harasses you, then you just use the above telephone numbers to ring directly executives in time when they are not busy, unavailable, shielded by secretary, etc. Ring them at home just as their agents ring you and remember, BE NICE! PayPal executives are very nice people, who hate to hear you've been harassed by company they run. If you call early and husband or wife picks the phone, just live a message for proper spouse and wait; she will find her husband quick or vices versa! Once she or he really know about your problem, he or she, the big executive, is likely to help you very quick. Or if not, you just call again to remind him or her later on the same or the following day! Remember, be polite, treat people with respect and donít treat good people dirty as the companies they run treat you! Donít forget to report back the progress!

Also, file complaint with the following agencies:
1) California Dpt. of Consumer Affair
http://www.dca.ca.gov/online_services/complaints/citizen_complaint.shtml

2) California Secretary of State Victims of Corporate Fraud Compensation Fund
http://www.sos.ca.gov/vcfcf/vcfcf.htm
3)Your State Justice Department - (e.g. California Office of The Attorney General)
http://ag.ca.gov/consumers/ File complaint, let the Attorney General's Office Investigate and you'll be more likely to get your money back!

Don't procrastinate, LETS HELP FRAUDSTERS & COLLECTORS OF RACKET SINK - DO IT TODAY and post back the results!

Act NOW and... don't forget TO VOTE RON PAUL - THE TRUE PATRIOT!!!

rthomson04425
New User

Sent: 12-18-2007 13:03

Hello,

I emailed me the below person at appeal@paypal.com.

Jason
PayPal Resolution Services
PayPal, an eBay Company

Does anyone have a email address for the people who restore paypal accounts?

<PayPalTerminator>
Not Registered

Sent: 04-27-2007 00:50

bullmoose31,

Hopefully you didnt ship the product. You are not paid for the item until those funds are in your bank account not before. My advise to you is not ship anything until 3 days after you withdrawal the funds so that the money is in your physical possession. And also 72 hours is the time that PayPal will notify you of anything wrong with the person's account.

These **** bidders think sellers will ship the next day they get they payment, let them think that. Because the second the send the payment some of the scammers will contact their bank or credit card and file a charge back thinking the item is already on its way and they know that once PayPal gets a chargeback they immediately steal the funds away from the seller , leaving the seller out the product and funds.

bullmoose31
New User

Sent: 04-26-2007 17:33

PayPalTerminator, well i sold the 1st item, and tried to take the money right away and they limited it before i can take it,, then the second item the same day was an echeck and had to wait for it to clear.

<PayPalTerminator>
Not Registered

Sent: 04-25-2007 18:47

bullmoose31,

My question is why did you leave $7k in paypal's hands in the first place. Obviously you found this website without a problem.

<PayPalTerminator>
Not Registered

Sent: 04-25-2007 18:46

bullmoose31,

Ha! PayPal will not give you crap back. They said 180 days they'll give you the money back then...bull! They are doing it so that you dont bother them for 180 days. And when the 180 days are up you'll see you wont get anything back whatsoever. Get the proof that they are illegally holding your money and mount a lawsuit against them.

They are hoping that you'll just go away and forget or give up on the fact they owe you money.

bullmoose31
New User

Sent: 04-22-2007 12:23

old_employee, hey, i hope your still around, i am from canada, and pp has frozen my account with over 7000 cad in it,,they say they will send me an email in 180days as to how i can get my money. i don't think this is legal,,i have filed complaints with the BBB, FTC , AG hopefully something will come of this. any advise as to how i can get them to release my funds early?

payretarded
New User

Sent: 08-10-2006 02:29

Bape,

whats hard on providing business information? are you selling drugs dude?

payretarded
New User

Sent: 08-10-2006 02:26

old_employee,

old employee? how come the phone number that you provided is TOLL FREE.... while you told earlier that it will cost us a Dime?

please tell the truth...

offshore
New User

Sent: 05-14-2006 21:10

old_employee, I had the account freezed for no reason, I wait the 180 dais now they still ask me copy of the invoices, i sen a statement that the ammounts received are for professional services and they still do not pay our money back. The ballance is only 3,000 and a lawyer will cost more, what to do?
Thanks for any help.
by the way I am not American and I do not live in the staes so everithing is more difficoult and expensive to me.

xppman
Big BOSS

Sent: 05-01-2006 08:19

noahtotoro,
It's not legal for PP to do what they are doing.
But they will try anything and everything they can to
attempt to collect an alleged debit from someone.

That is why there are laws in place to protect the consumers from
unfair and illegal debt collection practices.

THE FAIR DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICES ACT
has all the information one needs to fight back.
http://www.ftc.gov/os/statutes/fdcpa/fdcpact.htm#805

It sounds like paypal is acting as a bill / debt
collector in these instances
and therefor are bound by law on how
they conduct these COLLECTION attempts.

If I was found in this situation with paypal I would immediately
file formal complaints with the FTC and both
the AG offices in Nebraska and
California were paypals operations are located,
siting paypals unlawful attempt
to collect an alleged debt.

I would also send hard copy of these complaints along with hard copies
of correspondence received by paypal representatives, including e mails back and forth, screen shots, tape recorded conversations or any other evidence to validate my complaints.

I would also immediately draft a letter
to DISPUTE THE VALIDITY OF THEIR CLAIM
(via certified return receipt mail) and make it clear my intentions
to peruse these unlawful practices to the full extent of the law
and send this letter to paypal's resolution and legal departments
and also inform them of the complaints I have already levied against them
with the agencies mentioned and the case numbers assigned to those complaints.

Once you have disputed the claim with paypal,
paypal is bound by law
to validate the debt and to disclose
information to you in writing in the time
frame prescribed by law (5 days) in section 809. <b>Validation of debts</b> [15 USC 1692g]
http://www.ftc.gov/os/statutes/fdcpa/fdcpact.htm#809

The clock is ticking on this.
You MUST DISPUTE their claim within 30 days of notification by paypal.

noahtotoro
New User

Sent: 04-26-2006 01:32

old_employee, old_employee,
Paypal recently filed a chargeback against my account, and as normal they reverse the fund back to the buyer. I realize that my chance of getting back that money is like my current account status: negative. Paypal did not stop here. They even froze my friend's account who has 4000 dollars within her account. She made efforts calling paypal, and all she got back was "I don't care who used that account, as long as we think you are related, Paypal has the right to lock it down. It's in our user agreement!"

Right now, I really have no alternative other than paying back paypal that $6000 to get my account unfroze and hopefully, my friend's as well. Do anyone of you know how long that might take?

There is one last thing I am betting on- the account holder of the paypal account being limited was under my mother's name, who happened to past away three years ago. I did not shut down that account after her death. I do have the legal death certificate. Is there any chance that they'll close this limited negative account and cancel the related liability upon receiving the certificate?

Debra
New User

Sent: 03-30-2006 08:22

<bob>, My experience calling Paypal is they have a answer that it is your fault you got ripped off.Dianna who is called a supervisor-Better name would be Head of Liars and very rude made it clear too bad I was ripped off and it was my fault.The fact they allowed someone who stole the identity of a legit seller and opened a Paypal account was simply my fault.Calling Paypal is a waste of blood pressure.

1 - 15  16 - 30   31 - 45   46 - 60   61 - 64  Next

Statistics

Currently Online: 2 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102969
This page was built together in: 0.9706 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative