NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal Thread: Cant believe that happened! Dell and Paypal -- Page 1 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: Cant believe that happened! Dell and Paypal
Bhendricks28
Active User

Cant believe that happened! Dell and Paypal
Sent: 03-11-2007 18:20

Bhendricks28, What if it is successful PAID by paypal to dell and then DELL shipping it the packget to my home...4 or 5 days later paypal email me that money trasfer failed and take DELL money out of account. What would DELL do? oh yes they r BIG guys and can throw anyone to jail for fraud no matter what people dont do that. GEEZ. It need to stop paypal being work with big company like DELL.

Bhendricks28
Active User

Cant believe that happened! Dell and Paypal
Sent: 03-11-2007 18:17

I just can not believe that happened with DELL and Paypal. Today I was looking though dell and then custom my PC though dell and it was done...cost me $1,941.48 and I saw they have offer use paypal account, credit card, bank checking, and bill me later. So I click paypal bc i have money in this account which easy for me but NOT!!! Anyway dell and paypal program work together and somehow DELL direct it to paypal under dell website..I log in paypal and finally submit it paid already. In 3hours later paypal froze my account as a account limted and ask me recepit of dell proof, DL proof, Phone bill proof, and ssn number. Now dell email me and said sory we can not process your order due to paypal account limited which will not get the money to dell account. OH MY GOSH!!!! I was pissed off already. I can not believe that BIG companys accpet with paypal account such as DELL, Tiger Direct, New Eggs, and so ON!!! I hope the big company will start to relaize the paypal that people having a problem try to order though the big company like dell but cant and lost money and not get a computer from dell. S**T! What can I do? My money is there in account more money than I have in my bank account.

Statistics

Currently Online: 2 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102967
This page was built together in: 0.3613 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative

Free Shopping Cart Software