NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal Merchant Account Help Thread: Ebay and Paypal Accounts for Sale ( NOT HACKED) -- Page 1 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: Ebay and Paypal Accounts for Sale ( NOT HACKED)
DARWAN
New User

Ebay and Paypal Accounts for Sale ( NOT HACKED)
Sent: 03-08-2009 13:39

hi i have a uk ebay account with 150+ feedback, 07525534800

CLICK HERE FOR THE BEST PAYPAL ALTERNATIVE

highlander66
New User

Sent: 03-07-2009 06:43

Hi! I am very interested in this account. Is it still available? Please let me know the price and details. Thanks!

utopia973
New User

Sent: 03-03-2009 18:57

Hey there, very interested in buying that EBAY account with 2300 feedback. I am a Power Seller myself but want a larger account with more feedback to work with. So can you email me so we can talk and work this out? Thanks, G

readytosell
New User

Ebay Powerseller Account for sale
Sent: 02-08-2009 16:18

Looking to sell my Active Powerseller eBay account just at 2300 feedback at 99.8% and receiving a 15% feedback for our feedback being so high. Also is linked to an active eBay store. Anyone interested Let me know price what your looking at. Thanks Im in the U.S.

stop
New User

Sent: 10-03-2008 11:33

I had a very bad expercience with vodopal.com , when he is offering verified paypal accounts for sale ,why he dosnt accepted paypal,i sent him few email asking if he accept paypal but he never replied to my enmailes ,i called him to UK and USA phone number but both are not in service,then i decided to pay him google checkout and i paid 175$ (google suspended his account now ),the result was i received nothing from him unless en email says that my virtual debit card details are : XXX XXX XXX amount avialable is XXX XXX XXX and the company was www.entropay.com which i already had with them account ,anyone can registred and get it , and same as us bank account i received nothing,so please dont make the same mistake i made ,just open a new ebay and paypal account and dont buy from that web

102payment
New User

Sent: 05-26-2008 03:47

badmoe21, I can supply virefied paypal account on your name and it come with visa card, US bank account and Mastercard to withdraw you money from the bank, and it is garanted.email me on 102payment@gmail.com

badmoe21
New User

Sent: 03-26-2008 13:50

<PayPalTerminator>,
hey i want a paypal account but i only pay with a visa card.
caus my country is not allowed in. So plz i wish u can and in a hurry

<PayPalTerminator>
Not Registered

Sent: 03-02-2008 01:58

THERE'S ONE THING YOU PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW ALREADY. PEOPLE OFFERING TO SELL EBAY ACCOUNTS HAVE THE INFORMATION ALREADY IN IT. EBAY ALREADY KNOWS THIS. THE SECOND YOU GO INTO AN ACCOUNT AND CHANGE THE INFORMATION LIKE THE ADDRESS CREDIT CARD INTO, THEY GET FLAGGED IMMEDIATELY.

You'll get an email saying that all the changes you made ebay changed it back to the original configuration. eBay will change your password on purpose and make you verify information again. They will pull the listings off eBay until you verify the name, address, phone number and secret word used. The phone number is partially blocked and you have to redo everything from the start.

ITS NOT WORTH IT! Obviously your going to get flagged if someone form the UK sold a US person an ebay account. The first thing they are going to look at is the IP address which basically tells eBay the region of the world your from. So thats an immediate flag.

PEOPLE DONT BE CONNED INTO THESE PEOPLE TRYING TO MAKE MONEY OVER YOUR MISFORTUNE. YOU CAN GET BACK ON EBAY YOURSELF AND FOR FREE. IF THEY ARE OFFERING YOU EBAY ACCOUNTS ITS OBVIOUS THEY ARE OPENING HUNDREDS OF ACCOUNTS UNDER THE SAME IP ADDRESS, THAT MEANS YOU CAN DO IT YOURSELF. DONT FALL FOR IT!
===================================================================
Sellers Protect Yourself From PayPal & Fraudulent Buyers.....Buyers & Sellers don't
let PayPal intemidate you with scum bag collection agencies like NCO and Robertson.
Go to our new website at http://www.aboutpaypal.org/forums

Do not post any information on this forum regarding how to get around PayPal and eBay
there are employees (spies) on this website working for both trying to find out how we get
around these two scums suckers. Dont let the enemy dimenish the weapons we use to
fight them!
===================================================================

wollyolly5
New User

Sent: 02-26-2008 19:17

westside300bars, i need a paypal and ebay account

wollyolly5
New User

Sent: 02-26-2008 19:16

SellersAccounts, i eed an ebay and paypal account, in england

dbot
New User

Sent: 02-25-2008 09:38

tes123, please email details to
benjaminwhitton@yahoo.com

tes123
New User

Sent: 01-16-2008 01:13

sherrykosborn,
Looking for an ebay account with lots of feedbacks.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please reply with email address.

sherrykosborn
New User

Sent: 01-10-2008 19:10

kdogg702, Well after you have your ebay account for a little while you can even change the name on the account. I have done this with my grandpa's account. You don't have to worry about purchasing accounts. It's no different than you setting it up yourself and changing the info.

I sell Ebay accounts for $30...$45 for Ebay accounts with 10+ feedback.

kdogg702
New User

Sent: 01-07-2008 17:20

SellersAccounts, how do we know it is real and then lets say ebay finds out about it about the new accounts and paypal account, won't i get screwed over.

<PayPalTerminator>
Not Registered

Sent: 08-10-2007 20:13

ANYONE OFFERING TO SELL PAYPAL ACCOUNTS OR EBAY ACCOUNTS ARE A SCAMMER. WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BUY A PAYPAL ACCOUNT WITH SOMEONE ELSES FINANCIAL INFORMATION IN IT. THEY HAVE CONTROL OVER THE ACCOUNT BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONES THAT SET IT UP. AND IT WOULD GET FLAGGED IMMEDIATELY BY PAYPAL - DONT FALL FOR THAT SCAM PEOPLE.

1 - 15  16 - 30   31 - 45   46 - 60   61 - 75  Next

Statistics

Currently Online: 4 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102969
This page was built together in: 1.0069 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative