NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal Whistleblowers Thread: paypal phone # hard to fine? -- Page 5 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: paypal phone # hard to fine?
PayPal_Helper
New User

paypal phone # hard to fine?
Sent: 10-17-2003 00:17

<bob>, What are the reasons that PayPal is giving as to why your account is limited?

CLICK HERE FOR THE BEST PAYPAL ALTERNATIVE

paypalsucksbad

Sent: 09-27-2003 22:34

Quote:
NO matter who I talk too,Fax over, email it doesnt get you anywhere. I want my money! They wont give back my account for something that makes absolutly no sense and its always the same story.
I have the same problem, I know how ya feel. >:o

<leon>
Not Registered

Sent: 09-02-2003 07:35

<bob>, I couldn't agree with you more man. They suck. My account has been limited forever for NO reason. I hope they go down too.

<bob>
Not Registered

Sent: 08-30-2003 01:19

I see alot of people say paypal phone number is hard to find. I disagree its very simple to find.
All you have to do is log in scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the link that says \"about us\".
From there on the next page you\'ll see a link that says contact us. From there I think you can figure it out.I also never had any problems getting someone on the phone. I thought this might help for people looking for it.
With that said, paypal can go to hell.I do not like paypal. That company is worst I ever dealt with. NO matter who I talk too,Fax over, email it doesnt get you anywhere. I want my money! They wont give back my account for something that makes absolutly no sense and its always the same story. Screw them. I hope it all blows up in there face.NOW I feel a little better saying that.
thanks

[added by admin: The reason the phone number is there at all is bacause of this site and the users who alerted various government officials to the fact that not only was the phone number not on the site, but PayPal's official spokesperson stated that they "made the phone number difficult to find to save costs." Those were his words, not mine. This is in conflict with the Electronic Funds Transfer Act. The only reason you see it there now is because of the work done by others to get it there. To see the best list of PayPal phone numbers and other contact information, see our http://PayPalSucks.com/faqs.shtml page.]

Prev  1 - 15   16 - 30   31 - 45   46 - 60  61 - 64

Statistics

Currently Online: 3 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102969
This page was built together in: 0.34 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative