NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal Horror Stories: Someone else did it! Thread: If you are the victum of fraud, you should report it to the IC3 -- Page 6 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: If you are the victum of fraud, you should report it to the IC3
DerekUGA
Active User

If you are the victum of fraud, you should report it to the IC3
Sent: 01-29-2005 22:17

PaypalSucks, this really works. What they will do is contact the seller/buyer's local police & tell them to open an investigation. It really helps if the person scammed you out of $500 or more, that's a felony, and if you have a good amount of information to give them. The officer will contact you and begin investigating the case. I actually recovered about $500 of my merchandise by going through this site & a few others. I filed complaints at all of them and one of them contacted the scammer's police department, who knew who he was of course. Not everyone will be as lucky as I was, but it helps if you're willing to go to their state & testify against them.

PaypalSucks
Administrator

If you are the victum of fraud, you should report it to the IC3
Sent: 01-07-2005 15:35

Whether or not paypal was involved, if you are a victum of online fraud, in any way (fraudulent websites, spam, spoofing, identity theft, Espionage, extortion, investment scams, etc) you can file a complaint at the US Government's new site for internet crime: http://www.ic3.gov

Prev  16 - 30   31 - 45   46 - 60   61 - 75  76 - 77

Statistics

Currently Online: 4 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102967
This page was built together in: 0.4237 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative

Free Shopping Cart Software