NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal Horror Stories: Someone else did it! Thread: Here is one ... -- Page 3 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: Here is one ...
<>
Not Registered

Here is one ...
Sent: 02-14-2006 18:44

0689017241 my swift code''cenaidja''
contry indonesia
city jakarta,my name ;
Djainal Abidin

streets;jln,cikini kramat ( Rt;Rw;004/001 )

<>
Not Registered

Here is one ...
Sent: 02-14-2006 18:44

0689017241 my swift code''cenaidja''
contry indonesia
city jakarta,my name ;
Djainal Abidin

streets;jln,cikini kramat ( Rt;Rw;004/001 )

xppman
Big BOSS

If you are the victum of fraud, you should report it to the IC3
Sent: 02-12-2006 10:38

<Janet>,
Seems the system is VERY slow in reacting.
However more and more consumers are simply not doing business
with them or are doing it in a fashion that will not leave the consumer of
PP's services out lots of money if caught up in one of their
convoluted polices and scams.

PayPal's site says: 86.1
ebay's official numbers for PayPal: 28.1 active accounts.
Over 58 million "inactive" users.
Smart consumers who no the facts are and will be what brings PP down.

Both ebay and PayPals actions are not that of legitimate ethically run
companies but are most akin to underworld criminal organizations. IMO

<Janet>
Not Registered

Sent: 02-12-2006 06:55

PaypalSucks, I appreciate this advice and will try it. I was lucky, so far, in that i changed my credit card and bank accounts before any fraudulent charges could be made to them. I just would like to know if there is a way that All of us who have been harmed in one manner or another on account of PayPal, if we could all band together and get a collective lawsuit filed against PayPal for damages incurred, including financial and emotional damages? When i called my credit card company to change account numbers, the lady on the other end told me they are getting dozens of calls each day because of people who fell into trouble on account of PayPal. Should i petition banks to not accept PP business, or is that not a reasonable thing to do? I am a poor person, so i can't fight PP by myself, but i am willing to sign or start any petition that would help put PP out of business, would this be a good idea or not? Thank you for your time.

tillicum
New User

Sent: 02-05-2006 14:20

warpdrive, The Canadian equivalent to the IC3 is recol.ca http://www.recol.ca it is an RCMP website.

sunder
Big BOSS

Sent: 01-14-2006 12:15

warpdrive,

Once the 'debt' is 'sold on' to a debt collection company you will get a few letters. They will threaten you with court action etc., but nothing will come of it.

In the mean time please feel free to politely request that they stick their Paypal account right up their big, fat hairy back sides.

pcbugfix
New User

Sent: 01-05-2006 20:03

PaypalSucks, That my friend is a good idea, because reporting it to them, means that you will have a record of the report They will have some explaining to do. But one problem, Too many people are scared by the thought that EBay and PayPal have alot of money, and they can buy anything or anyone! It's that fear that has prevented people from doing anything about it. Plus getting Pissed off trying.

warpdrive
New User

Sent: 01-02-2006 14:45

I live in Canada and got "charged back" from another person in Canada whom I sold an item to. Is there a Canadian equvilent of the IC3? Also has anyone actually had paypal come after them, in Canada, for an account in a negative balance, cause thats how mines going to stay!

Queentie
New User

Sent: 12-10-2005 06:59

PaypalSucks,
I withdrawed some money and sent it into my account, the Paypal system told me the fund had been successfully deposited into my bank account, but unfortunately I received nothing... I wrote many emails to them, it took a long time to get any response; and everytime there is a different people emailing to me. It has been one month since Paypal "successfully deposited the fund into my bank", but I still get nothing till now.

PaypalSucks
Administrator

Sent: 10-17-2005 19:23

<JM Andersen>,

that's a spoof/phishing site. see http://paypalsucks.com/sitemap.shtml

<JM Andersen>
Not Registered

Paypal Wants My Bank Card Pin Number?!?!?!?
Sent: 10-17-2005 19:02

Paypal sent me an email to update my info/profile data. They asked for my full Social Security number, my mother's maiden name, and the pin number for my bank card. This seemed suspicious and intrusive to me. I've only been asked for my Soc Sec # and mother's maiden name when applying on a bank's secure website for a credit card. Furthermore, I have NEVER been asked on-line by anyone for my bank card pin number! Ostensibly a pin number is only used to withdraw cash from an ATM, or to make a purchase in a store using a point of sale terminal. What would be a legitimate reason for an e-commerce outfit to need to know any of this highly confidential data? From my experience and understanding, to make a purchase over the Internet (or telephone for that matter) the only data that is requisite is my first and last name, the bank card number, its expiration date, the three digit CCV number on the back of my card, and my shipping/mailing address. Can anyone explain to me why Paypal wants all this additional confidential information about me? Is this standard operating procedure, or some kind of scam? I am confused.

<George>
Not Registered

Sent: 09-25-2005 06:38

yes but the man sent money from my balance and then closed my account...so nothing can be done? I mean if the vilant is in another country is he out of the jurisdiction?

PaypalSucks
Administrator

Sent: 09-24-2005 15:17

Quote:
If someone violated my account from a country like Malaysia, Indonesia or Bulgaria is there any chance that I can do anything?
I doubt much will come from it, however, I'd still report it as a matter of record. In case something bad were to come from it, you have a record that the account was used w/o your knowledge.

<George>
Not Registered

Sent: 09-24-2005 14:24

If someone violated my account from a country like Malaysia, Indonesia or Bulgaria is there any chance that I can do anything?

<gina>
Not Registered

Sent: 09-02-2005 08:34

Dina, oh and no i didn't pay it credit card.
i paid it through paypal because i was paid from a buyer before.

Prev  1 - 15   16 - 30  31 - 45  46 - 60   61 - 75  Next

Statistics

Currently Online: 6 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102967
This page was built together in: 0.8234 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative

Free Shopping Cart Software