NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal Horror Stories: Someone else did it! Thread: If you are the victum of fraud, you should report it to the IC3 -- Page 2 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: If you are the victum of fraud, you should report it to the IC3
heathercc

If you are the victum of fraud, you should report it to the IC3
Sent: 03-02-2007 08:35

PaypalSucks, Thank you for the info. I have filed this complaint:
I signed up with jensleypay in December. I made a direct bank transfer request January 3rd. and never received funds to date (March 2nd). The first reason of delayed funds was that it took 21 days to transfer, 2nd excuse was because it was an international wire to the US, it would take a little longer, 3rd excuse was I needed a swift code from my bank to complete the transfer.I called my bank and was informed that they do not use a swift code, withdrawl is standard.I emailed Jensleypay to tell them this and they still insisted that I needed a swift code. I replied 3 times to tell them My bank does not use a swift code. 4th reason now is that because I stated the truth about their company in forums that they have now stopped my funds transfer altogether. I have emailed them 4 times with no response other than a forum I posted to about them, they responded to me insinuating that my company violated their policies (which is false) and also that my forum posts were a form of blackmail.

biggsie
New User

Sent: 12-16-2006 07:01

i want to know whose side their on too. As i bought two gold Dolce Gabbana motorola v3i mobile phones from a seller on Dhgate paying via paypal thinking it was safe and that i had backup from them. the phones arrived but they were just v3i moto's in d&g cases, i contacted Dhgate they wouldn't do anything and wouldn't return the phones and my money via their escrow service so i contacted paypal open a dispute the dispute was rejected by paypal as they dont cover transactions involving fraudulent items even when you are the one paying honest money and being ripped off with fakes

tradex8
New User

Sent: 11-17-2006 21:27

PaypalSucks,last sunday my account was hijacked the hacker transfered $3400 US to an other account ...paypal say its my fault
opened 4 claims witch they denied every single one. I found out 45 minute when it happened .."nothing we can do for you" Sorry
Contacted FBI, BBB, AG and IC3 next will be small court claim ...
Any Advice ....Thanks

edhead
New User

Sent: 10-13-2006 15:23

PaypalSucks, I have had £2500 removed from my bank account via three Paypal transactions of $8, $2000 and $2500. This has been logged with my bank's fraud unit, who are investigating, and the Police, as well as with Paypal. It seems the Bank will refund my money, as my account is covered by an identity theft insurance. Meanwhile I received some interesting emails from Paypal. One thanked me for cancelling my claim - which I hadn't. Another imformed me that my claim had been refused as there was `no evidence of unauthorized activity`. Which is interesting, given that Paypal have twice frozen my account, attaching the note that they believe it `may have been accesssed by a third party`. Every day I have had to change my password to log in, and could not answer my security questions as they had been changed. After changing my password several times I now cannot log in without first ringing paypal to verify my identity. I also cannot unfreeze my account unless I fax a copy of my passport or driving licence to Paypal. It is blatantly obvious that my Paypal account has been completely compromised. So how the hell can Paypal come to the conclusion that there is no evidence of `unauthorized activity`?! It doesn;t take a great deal of online research to discover that there are many thousands of unhappy Paypal customers out there.

shibli75
New User

if you are angry with PayPal, you should report it to the FTC
Sent: 09-28-2006 10:37

Submit your complaints to the following location of FTC website.

https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/dod/wsolcq$.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU01

bmckeen
New User

Sent: 09-12-2006 15:12

PaypalSucks, Does IC3 really help? I filed a complaint months ago and have not seen any action or response to it. I contacted the local police directly and they said they won't start an investigation without it coming from IC3. Any way to get attention to a complaint so that they take some action?

clarence1984
New User

Sent: 09-08-2006 17:13

DerekUGA, well i used this site when someone hacked my ebay and stole all my money from my paypal for my two accounts of glbargain and superstore2k about 10,000 dollars worth. I have business insurance however which replaced that. However it didn't replace the fact that i had a personal account linked to my paypal and only 500 but still it was 500 dollars. The guy who did it was in romania i gave all the information i even fingered the IP it came from I'm a network security rep and I got scammed. Really blows the guy got my login by hacking ebay. That makes me mad paypal and ebay never reimbursed me. That was a year ago. A rep from paypal called me and said i'm sorry to hear about this but you are required to change your password and monitor your account. I said we change the password weekly i have 20 employees i can't change daily it would confuse everyone. He said well i'm sorry unfotunately you don't fall under our protection plan then. How many times do you have to change the friggin password!!! This is crap I will be looking to file a formal lawsuit against paypal this next month for the lost income do to no purchasing power for 11 days until my insurance paid for everything

Cyanide
New User

Sent: 08-29-2006 21:01

I sold an item online a "virtual" item and therefore am not covered by paypal's buyer/seller agreement. i belive the persons paypal acct to have been stolen.

Question
If i submit to the IC3 do i enter the person who bought the item the name on the account? Becuase i dont know the person who stole its informaiton (obviously)

Thanks

Alice
New User

Sent: 07-07-2006 15:34

Guys, do u realize that this place is a university of fraud crime?

But so far I have seen small amount of moneyZ being mentioned. What is the limit they woud actually move off their asses????

soopamal
New User

A PEFECTLY LEGAL WAY TO MAKE PAYPAL PAY MILLIONS FOR HALF HOUR
Sent: 06-24-2006 17:37

Log onto yahoo. then after google and other popular search engines and type in a serach term like for example "online payments" paypal should appear as a sponsored listing, which means they pay $4 a click, irrespective of whether you sign up or not, click back and forth until you get fed up and cost them a tidy few hundred or thousand dollars or whatever.

Next, spread this word round sites like this, to all your friends etc, urging them to do the same, saying quite rightly that this works best as a team effort with lots of people all doing the same thing and together we will cost them millions everyday until they go bankrupt, nice one eh folks ??

sandokan
New User

Sent: 05-05-2006 19:23

Quote:
Both ebay and PayPals actions are not that of legitimate ethically run
companies but are most akin to underworld criminal organizations. IMO

-----
So how often have you delt with underworld criminal organizations? Or is all you know from the movies or TV?

sounds like your profession is defending the mafia in court!

FU_PayPal
Big BOSS

Sent: 03-20-2006 17:23

FUKUPAYPAL, Giving your SS number and info is not an unreasonable request, but not asking for it upfront and then locking your account down is because they are counting on you not sending the info so they can keep your money. If you don't want them to have the info, don't use PayPal... I sure don't use them.

PayPal makes it dirt simple for you to sign up so they can play games AFTER you get some money in your account betting you will go away and let them keep the money. There is no other explanation for it. Merchant account providers don't do this, they thoughrouly verify who you are before they let you accept credit cards.

PayPal makes it very inconvienant for buyers when they just let anyone sign up and accept payments without thouroughly checking their background. Buyer protection is ok, but who pays for the wasted time the buyer has to go through to file a dispute and all to get their money back from all the scammers they let sign up?

<FUKUPAYPAL>
Not Registered

Sent: 03-05-2006 07:55

I'm not sure if this is the right forum, im not even sure if this is the right place to rant about my situation w paypal/

Can paypal charge me wo even reviewing my case? That witch filed for fraud from her bank account, and it says "Placed" so does
that mean i already automatically lost? The only thing i did wrong was that i was unverified. and they said they would hold
my account hostage until i give them my SS. NO WAY am i going to give them my personal info so they can do whatever they want w it!
I'm just glad i closed my checking account on time.

Meanwhile they already stolen $326.00 from my account. Luckily i only had about $56 in there, but it became -$260 negative. So can anyone just file a reverse on their CC and get their refund automatically??. i'm watching her auctions. She's not gonna get away w it.

She stolen my chanel purse saying it was a fake, but i had the papers and verification to prove it. But i already sent it out to her along w the certi of authenticity papers, and now she has it. She tattled and ebay took it off, i wasn't on that stupid vero thingy. Now that witch has my purse and my money.

I was just wondering if "placed" meant that the fee reversed right away wo my case even been reviewd. they took it off the very same day she filed for refund. it says "placed" but at the same time, it status "Still pending" and it has a negative balance.

xppman
Big BOSS

Sent: 02-18-2006 09:31

Quote:
So how often have you delt with underworld criminal organizations? Or is all you know from the movies or TV?
Many have been dealing with these underworld criminal organizations
as soon as we all hit the "I Agree" button from PP and ebay. IMO

To try and minimize the negative impact these companies have had on so many
by implying it has something to do with movies or TV makes you look foolish.

I guess all the AG's that have filed against PayPal.
The judges that have ruled against PP and the 9.3 million PP
is now paying out from the last class action
are all just movies or TV shows.

Go waive your PP pom poms somewhere else.

<Anyone>
Not Registered

Sent: 02-18-2006 01:35

Quote:
Both ebay and PayPals actions are not that of legitimate ethically run
companies but are most akin to underworld criminal organizations. IMO

Prev  1 - 15  16 - 30  31 - 45   46 - 60   61 - 75  Next

Statistics

Currently Online: 4 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102967
This page was built together in: 1.0684 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative

Free Shopping Cart Software