NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal Horror Stories: Someone else did it! Thread: Filed SNAD but no help from Paypal - SCAMMED $900 -- Page 1 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: Filed SNAD but no help from Paypal - SCAMMED $900
violinladyfreak
New User

Filed SNAD but no help from Paypal - SCAMMED $900
Sent: 02-11-2009 14:47

MetalHead, But I dont understand how Paypal can grant me a full refund without anything as solid proof, and I'm not in any interest or the time to get into an international lawsuit with this seller at all. I just either want what I actually spent my money on or my money back. The seller has 82 positive feedback and I really would just want to think seller shipped me the wrong thing as a mistake. Are you sure Paypal would grant me the full refund or help me resolve this?

MetalHead
New User

Sent: 02-11-2009 08:11

violinladyfreak,

50 bucks says they have you return for a full refund at your own expense. Pictures are not considered AT ALL in regards to this type of issue, there is no need for them. You can edit pictures or just take photos of your own old coat and say that it is what you received in the box... they are not even looked at. I bet they have you return it, don't worry about it.

When you return it to the address that paypal provides, you WILL want to pay for tracking and signature. I highly suggest global express international.

violinladyfreak
New User

Sent: 02-09-2009 16:26

So I bought a designer dress on Ebay for almost 1000 dollars, while the seller and I agreed that I would just pay 900 dollars and that the listing ending price is for "cosmetic purposes". I got the item from Germany to Canada within a week, signed for delivery confirmation and all that. Then the box contained some old used coat that's probably just worth 30 dollars. I contacted the seller right away took date-stamped pictures of the original box with the coat in side it and then another picture of just the coat. The seller just claims I'm lying about all this and just want a refund. So left with no choice I filed SNAD with Paypal within the deadline and then I even offered to ship the coat back to the seller for a full refund. Paypal says they got a notarized letter from the seller's witness at the time of packaging, it's basically just a letter written in German from some friend of his saying that he was there at the time when the dress was shipped, etc etc. Also, the seller uploaded a picture of the dress packaged in plastic wrap in a DHL box, claiming that it 's the dress that they shipped to me. Of course, Paypal is going to rule in favor of the seller because now i guess the notarized letter and their pictures trump my pictures.

Anyone have any idea how to help me through this? It's still a Paypal claim right now with no decision made until the end of the month. Or, how do chargebacks work with my credit company? HELP????

Statistics

Currently Online: 6 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102967
This page was built together in: 0.4161 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative

Free Shopping Cart Software