NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal Horror Stories: Someone else did it! Thread: Help with a lost claim and a lost item. -- Page 1 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: Help with a lost claim and a lost item.
dannyboy
New User

Help with a lost claim and a lost item.
Sent: 02-11-2009 13:57

MetalHead, we know you work for Paypal, so just shut up. Albo23, don't worry, the Paypal "collection company" is a scam too. They don't report to credit bureaus, so ignore them. At least they won't get the $170.

MetalHead
New User

Sent: 02-03-2009 14:22

albo23,

Yes it will go to NCO after 45 days. I would advise appealing the case. Chances are you will have to fill out an affidavit or police report and fax it in, however, if your appeal is granted PayPal will cover your loss. What did the buyer claim SNAD about? As long as he wasn't claiming he got an empty box from you, then I don't see why they wouldn't grant you an appeal.

albo23
New User

Sent: 01-31-2009 11:40

So I just shipped an Xbox 360 and the buyer chose to be an a-hole about it and chose to do an SNAD even though I shipped it fine. So I obviously lose the claim AND the buyer ships me an empty box back! So now I am out $170 and an Xbox 360. This is my last straw with Paypal and will not longer do business with them. However, what should I do now with the -$170 I have?

Will it get sent to the NCO, if so will they just send phone-calls or will they take me to a small claims count or will they come knocking on my door?

Thank you for the information.

Statistics

Currently Online: 6 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102967
This page was built together in: 0.4309 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative

Free Shopping Cart Software