NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal Horror Stories: Someone else did it! Thread: Ebay PayPal Suspended Account help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- Page 1 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: Ebay PayPal Suspended Account help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PPTerminator-
Big BOSS

Ebay PayPal Suspended Account help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sent: 03-05-2009 19:22

ghosthunter2473,

And its ghosthunter thats such a F'n moron idiot to post something on how to get around paypal and ebay. how old are you 2 years old....

dannyboy
New User

Sent: 02-11-2009 14:00

Ghosthunter, don't listen to Metalhead, he works for paypal, and advises everyone on this site that paypal is OK, just pay them. What a joke. Good job getting another account.

MetalHead
New User

Sent: 02-03-2009 14:20

ghosthunter2473,

You will probably get limited sooner or later... why did you get suspended? Why don't you resolve that suspended account? Opening a new account just to get around it is a stupid idea mate. People wonder why eBay and PayPal both crack down on people hard these days.

ghosthunter2473
New User

Sent: 01-29-2009 09:09

Hi,i recently has a new seller account suspended within 20 minutes of listing auctions because it was linked to another suspended account.I emailed Ebay,played dumb,said i was new to Ebay and didnt understand why it was suspended,and BAM within a couple hours they reinstated my account and they apologised to me for it.I have since switched to FireFox browser and clean all cookies before and after all logins to ebay and PayPal.I also use dialup internet as well as broadband and i switch every other time i login.Am i safe?? Am i being set up by Ebay by them reinstating account so fast??? HELP!!!!!!!!!

Statistics

Currently Online: 5 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102967
This page was built together in: 0.5145 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative

Free Shopping Cart Software