NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal Horror Stories: Someone else did it! Thread: What can i do????? I think ive been scammmed from buyer! help! -- Page 1 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: What can i do????? I think ive been scammmed from buyer! help!
paypalexpert
New User

What can i do????? I think ive been scammmed from buyer! help!
Sent: 01-30-2009 19:59

There's probably nothing you can do regarding the money. Just chalk this up as a learning lesson and NEVER, EVER accept payment in person and have the buyer pick up the item.

However, you CAN report the phone as stolen and it might render the phone useless.

xxgrindn4lifexx
New User

What can i do????? I think ive been scammmed from buyer! help!
Sent: 01-28-2009 16:16

Well couple days ago I posted an ad on craigslist for a blackberry storm for sale for $600. The buyer asked if he could pay by paypal and come pick it up I said sure. Well the buyer sent $600 to my paypal account and I gave him the item. I sent the money to my bank account and the next day I open up my account it says my account is limited and the funds were reversed they suspect suspicious activity and the are waiting for the buyer to confirm that he purchased the phone. I have tried contacting the buyer several times and emailing him he will not respond. I faxed paypal all the emails we had. My funds are on hold until investigation is complete. What can I do? And if i was scammed how can I find the person? Ive tried calling them and everything. Can I sue paypal incase i really did get scammed, because paypal appoved the payment and i gave the item. Please help thanks!

Statistics

Currently Online: 7 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102967
This page was built together in: 0.5089 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative

Free Shopping Cart Software