NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal Horror Stories: Someone else did it! Thread: $250 Item Never Recieved... PaypalTerminator or anyone Help! -- Page 1 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: $250 Item Never Recieved... PaypalTerminator or anyone Help!
PPTerminator-
Big BOSS

$250 Item Never Recieved... PaypalTerminator or anyone Help!
Sent: 01-10-2009 20:58

clipperdude21,

thats why we tell people to use a po box and a throw away telephone number so that if they do, they cant harrassee you. As long as you can prove that your the victim of fraud no one can touch you. I suggest you go back to the website and know your rights

see our website for more info :

ppterminator.freehostia.com

clipperdude21
New User

$250 Item Never Recieved... PaypalTerminator or anyone Help!
Sent: 01-05-2009 21:48

I ordered a video game system online from a seller and never recieved the item. I filed a claim with paypal and they could not recover any funds. I paid using my Visa Wells Fargo Gold Check card so I called Wells Fargo. They said that since the payment was authorized initially, there was nothing they could do. I also sent a complaint to the IC3 tonight. Is there anything that will help me get a refund? I really wish wells fargo/visa could do something...

I saw on Paypal terminator's site that i should tell wells fargo that the charge was unauthorized. does that involve any legal ramifications for me? will that mean paypal will hire a collection agency to harrass me? will this hurt my credit?

thank you

Any help appreciated.

Statistics

Currently Online: 5 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102967
This page was built together in: 0.3575 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative