NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal Horror Stories: Someone else did it! Thread: Unauthorized payment of 650AUD -- Page 1 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: Unauthorized payment of 650AUD
FarmerGriff

Unauthorized payment of 650AUD
Sent: 12-24-2008 16:24

matase,

Same thing happened to me. Go through Paypal for now. It'll take seven days for them to go through their bullshit and then another 3 to seven to transfer the money back if you win. Though you should alert your bank as soon as possible and let them know what has happened, give them all the information you can. If paypal doesn't win in your favor, I suggest going through your bank to get the money bank. Also get a new account not associated with Paypal and leave the associated count with five or 10 dollars in it. It'll take time but once they win in your favor you'll be able to get your money back.

matase
New User

Unauthorized payment of 650AUD
Sent: 12-20-2008 07:36

I logged in my paypal account on December 17 and I saw that my account has become limited. I check the message and it said that someone else made an unauthorized payment of 650AUD. I quickly failed a claim that I did not make this payment. Today is December 20 and I have not heard the answer yet. My paypal had zero funds, but it was transfered from my bank. Do I have a chance of getting this back? If I don't can I contact my bank about a refund? Please help

Statistics

Currently Online: 4 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102967
This page was built together in: 0.3305 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative

Free Shopping Cart Software