NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal Horror Stories: Someone else did it! Thread: What are my chances of winning this one? -- Page 1 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: What are my chances of winning this one?
lanier12
New User

What are my chances of winning this one?
Sent: 01-11-2009 15:27

very slim does not matter if you have proof of shipping buyer can say package was empty(you lost your item and your money)paypal gets your transaction fees and buyer makes off with your product..i know you learned a lesson from this!!

driftstalker
New User

Sent: 01-02-2009 23:49

Have you tried calling paypal's claims center?

All online claims go through the automated system (source: Paypal Claims Supervisor).

boltson21
New User

Sent: 12-09-2008 16:47

Alright so I sold a freakin item online through PayPal -_-
I have no proof of shipping and all that other crap and now they filed a claim a few days after not recieveing the item. I was pretty pissed and didnt do anything about it so when I log in a couple hours later and see that the person canceled the claim. So now I am a happy man again. I didnt spend the funds or anything but a day later they pull some "Unauthroized Transaction" BS on me. So I slammed PayPal a couple times with how outraged I am and how this will effect my small "buisness" and I will make sure never to reccommend the site to and fellow buisness owners or just tell them to stop using it. I also pointed out how they already filed one claim than canceled it (did not recieve item) so I must be getting ripped off. I got in contact with the buyer though MSN messanger, punk didnt expect me getting to him that way and he said a whole bunch of **** and said that he did rip me off and everything. Bad thing is the emails didnt match (MSN one and PayPal one) So I took a whole bunch of screen shots of it and sent it into PayPal too. Along with a bunch of them proving that I tried to come in contact with them through email using the PayPal listed email. So what are my chances of winning this over....if any?

Oh and for my saftey I pretty much freaked out, put on a BS phone number, BS adress and got rid of my credit card once I saw what was happening.

Statistics

Currently Online: 7 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102968
This page was built together in: 0.3976 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative

Free Shopping Cart Software