NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal Horror Stories: Someone else did it! Thread: Bogus $250 charge on my paypal debit card -- Page 1 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: Bogus $250 charge on my paypal debit card
marshtric
New User

Bogus $250 charge on my paypal debit card
Sent: 12-17-2008 23:17

Some time i experince the same problem..paypal always sucks to me

PPTerminator-
Big BOSS

Sent: 12-05-2008 22:39

jeffgarden,

Get rid of the PayPal card and use CASH! Obviously you found this site and read everything about it, so why are you even using the card. Pay everything in cash so you dont have this problem. Your using cash out of your checking account which is what? CASH!

jeffgarden
New User

Sent: 12-02-2008 20:07

So I was using my Pay Pal debit card which is my primary way of paying for anything and it got declined for $15. Now, it's supposed to have backup funding to my checking account, and while I'm not exactly loaded, I do have $15. So I log in to pay pal to see what's up and see a charge from Walmart in Houston for $250. I thought at first that it might be Walmart.com since I live in Miami and so obviously haven't shopped in Houston. Ever. Turns out this is obviously an error. So I call pay pal and they tell me to call Walmart. Not exactly helpful. After calling back 3 times, I have them looking into it. I'll keep updating this thread with updates. Hopefully I get my money back because $250 is a lot to lose for some stupid error or possibly from someone somehow using my card # (i have the card so it wasn't lost/stolen)

Statistics

Currently Online: 8 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102967
This page was built together in: 0.4084 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative

Free Shopping Cart Software