NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal Horror Stories: Someone else did it! Thread: Unauthorized charge to Paypal account... what do I do!!! -- Page 1 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: Unauthorized charge to Paypal account... what do I do!!!
lanier12
New User

Unauthorized charge to Paypal account... what do I do!!!
Sent: 01-11-2009 15:46

im being hounest legally you can't do nothing lay there and let paypal rape you for some odd reason paypal has all leagal rights to rob people is this in the constitution?

PPTerminator-
Big BOSS

Sent: 08-01-2008 23:51

xenogirl,

What was the charges for? Ignore the collection letters, they are just scare tactics. PayPal has to prove the debt is owed, which 100000% of the time they cant. They want to scare you into believing you owe it, nothing more nothing less. They try to take advantage of people who dont know their rights under the Consumer Protection Act of 1978. See our website for more info, there's alots of info regarding this.

ppterminator.freehostia.com

xenogirl
New User

Sent: 08-01-2008 11:31

May 25 I had my account hit for 2 charges. One for $213, which went through and one for $600 which bounced. The day it happened I went to my bank to find out where the charges came from and why there was no more money in my account. They filed a dispute with Paypal and when I logged in I got the dispute message that everyone has talked about, which to me was fine at the time because I thought that it ment that Paypal and my back were sorting it out. And I didn't want anyone using the account. Now Aug 1, my husband gets a call from a collections agency saying that we owe paypay $213. Paypal never once contacted us to tell us that we owed them or for what we owed them. My husband is going to call them today and try to figure out what the hell is up, but I was wondering if anyone had any advice on what to do... besides calling a lawyer.

Statistics

Currently Online: 5 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102968
This page was built together in: 0.4053 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative

Free Shopping Cart Software