NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal Horror Stories: Someone else did it! Thread: Charge.com / Pipeline Data Processing inc. / CTS Holdings LLC -- Page 6 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: Charge.com / Pipeline Data Processing inc. / CTS Holdings LLC
JustFedUp

Charge.com / Pipeline Data Processing inc. / CTS Holdings LLC
Sent: 04-14-2006 08:06

Now I'm officially freaked out. I just opened a Merchant Account with Charge.com. I had actually called Cardaccept.com, but for some reason the rates were lower thru Charge.com even tho they're the same company? I still haven't figured that one out. But anyway, they approved me & I just got all the info yesterday.

Somehow I found this thread & am now scared sh*tless to put this on my eBay auctions. I don't want to put a bunch of stuff on for BIN & get a bunch of stuff sold only to find out that these people are not going to be transferring the money to my bank account.

Has ANYONE on this site used Charge.com or Cardaccept.com & had no problems with either of them?? Any input is GREATLY appreciated.

<>
Not Registered

Sent: 03-08-2006 01:22

Well it has now been over 4 months and I these crooks are still holding the funds. As expected I have not had 1 single chargeback to date. Now I know for a fact these people are holding our funds to gain interest, which is a violation of federal banking laws.

<Withholding>
Not Registered

Sent: 03-03-2006 11:16

<Jordan Bryan>, I too have experienced the same problem. They terminated my account without formal notice and will not respond to any of my emails, telephone calls to obtain any balances. The amount being held is over $30K, I will as you suggest file a complaint with the BBB and seek additional legal actions.

Don't process your cards with them is the bottom line. This is a true legitimate however horrific experience they have put me through.

<Jordan Bryan>
Not Registered

Sent: 02-17-2006 12:57

discountuniverse, i just sign up for charge.com data pipeline crap.. and i deal with adult dvds and going to gross over 10 thous a month, so what should i do, should i cancle with them or what, im actually fu** scared after reading all these post , what should i do please help me, thanks

<>
Not Registered

Sent: 02-09-2006 04:57

JustASmallBiz,

You should file a complaint with the BBB . I filed one against them and contributed to their unsatisfactory report. Notice the contract issue has not been resolved nor responded to. That was my complaint. We should do something to try and get our money back. http://www.atlanta.bbb.org/commonreport.html?compid=7004180

JustASmallBiz
New User

Sent: 01-12-2006 01:47

discountuniverse, I am not sure if I am relived or angered to read your posts. I am glad to know its not just our business having this problem with charge.com / pipeline data, but also sickened to know that they are strategically and intentionally putting small businesses through this little game.

Our experience is almost identical. The day after the account was setup, the funds were placed on hold. They did not call, or email or otherwise inform us of this, nor did they suspend additional transactions from being made. During this time we were only able to process Visa/MC, and it took several days for them finally inform us that Amex/Discover accounts took an additional week to setup. By this time it had been just over a week and they did finally add them. During this we noticed that Visa/MC funds were not being transfered, and we contacted them. Or tried to. We were transfered back and forth between different sides of the company, leaving messages but never getting calls back. We finally get some attention and we are informed the account funds are being held because of a security issue.

Then they start this game of needing more information. Everything from a copy of our business license, to us calling customers, having them call their banks, and stating that the charges were authorized.

The explanation for all this has changed several times. First it was that "the first transaction was a large amount and needed to be verified" - The amount was below what we stated as our average transaction, and it has been verified several times over (copy of signed contract with customer, customer calling bank to authorize, etc...) They also blamed us for setting up the account wrong, which in review of everything submitted, the mistakes could only be by them. We have jumped through all the hoops and they still string us along.

My wife and I have put our blood, sweat and tears, not to mention our life savings into this business. As with you, we don't have the financing to pay a lawyer.

The monies being held were a large part of our starting capital, and since being held have just caused us to miss a down payment on a new lease. If they hold the funds much longer we will be unable to operate as a business. I am not the litigious type, but if that happens, having nothing else to loose, I will move in with the in laws, sell my car, max my credit cards, pay for the best legal representation I can get, and file suit for that money, as well as potential monies lost from directly causing our business to falter. If by some loop hole what they are doing is actually legal, I will use any free time I have (which if they don't fix this fast, will be considerable) to exposing the dishonest, greedy games they play.

I will give them one last chance to correct the situation and transfer our rightfully earned funds. Enough games.

Good luck to you. Lets keep each other posted.

BTW, Can anyone provide an unbias recommendation for an honest Merchant Service?

discountuniverse
New User

Charge.com / Pipeline Data Processing inc. / CTS Holdings FRAUD
Sent: 01-07-2006 21:56

To further elaborate,

Pipeline Data inc. is a bank processor for charge.com . CTS Holdings LLC is the bank that is currently holding the funds. I am fairly certain that the only reason they are holding the funds is to earn interest on them (at the expense of me). When I confronted Pipeline Data Processing with my allegation they seemed to be shocked that I would be smart enough to figure out the truth that quickly. There was nothing but a feverish silence on the phone after making my statement point blank, " Do you think I am a F****** retard? You are holding these funds to earn interest on them arn't you" . His reply: " I,.................I am going to end this call because I see no further reason to continue the conversation... "

I have still not recieved a formal notice of the funds being held or the termination of my account. The funds have been held for over 40 days. Yet during this time I am still being charged by charge.com who is acting like they have nothing to do with the situation! These companies have something coming to them!

discountuniverse
New User

Sent: 01-07-2006 21:41

I need someone to assist me. Charge.com AKA pipeline data processing AKA CTS Holdings LLC has decided to hold over $5000.00 in funds for 180 days and terminate my account. I had a monthly limit of $10000.00 which I did not surpass. My average ticket was $500.00 which I kept in compliance with. Their so called "reasons" are to see if any chargebacks will occur during the next 180 days & the fact that I had to refund all customers who purchased XBOX 360's from me due to shortages with my supplier (yes they are proven microsoft resellers). However, I have provided valid invoices, proof of shipment,tracking documents,previous merchant statements, supplier information, & even my domain registration. So basically, according to their logic, they would have to hold all funds from every one of their merchants for 180 days because of the risk of chargebacks, which exists for every single credit card transaction. I could understand if I wasn't keeping in touch and providing any information but I gave them everything except my birth certificate.

Is it legal for them to hold these funds even if I have provided adequate proof of shipment of every single transaction in question (around 50 total) as well as other relevant information? If anyone has had a similair experience with this company please contact me. If you think you can help please share your opinion. This is extremely important. I spent money up front to have these items delivered. It is crushing my business. I have absolutely no money to pay a lawyer since these bastards have it all , but if someone else has been wronged by these companies I would love to participate in a lawsuit for the sake of justice and more importantly: to get MY money back! Please help!

Prev  16 - 30   31 - 45   46 - 60   61 - 75  76 - 83

Statistics

Currently Online: 4 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102967
This page was built together in: 0.5932 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative

Free Shopping Cart Software