NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal Ľ Horror Stories: Someone else did it! Ľ Thread: Charge.com / Pipeline Data Processing inc. / CTS Holdings LLC -- Page 5 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: Charge.com / Pipeline Data Processing inc. / CTS Holdings LLC
CowardHunter
New User

Charge.com / Pipeline Data Processing inc. / CTS Holdings LLC
Sent: 08-30-2006 16:14

EBAYHOLES, You are a coward to personally attack an individual for doing his/her job. The post on this board sound like the grumblings of people not intelligent enough to "READ THE FINE PRINT". Stop being so lazy and money hungry and educate yourself first!

floors
New User

Sent: 08-18-2006 00:15

Thank you All! Just today I was told that the first last and only transaction I made with Pipeline was on hold because of "red flags". I am a flooring contractor and Pipeline is holding 1,000 dollars of my money that was supposed to be used to buy the flooring that my customer picked out! Now Im screwed, although now that Ive read your posts I have a little knowledge on my side. I was going to close the account today but I was told if I closed the account I couldnt refund my customers money back to them. So tommorow after refunding my customer and telling him to dispute the transaction all together as a backup Im going to get my bank to not allow ANY transactions to be made by means of my routing number or any electronic fund transfers. Then Im going to call Cortney Adams who is the under writter and tell her I was right when I told her that this Pipeline company was bull$hit and that I knew there was no way my account was RED FLAGGED on the very first and only transaction! Damn I didnt expect to find this $hit when I googled CTS Holdings, I was just looking to see if there were any other complaints like mine. Im a gratefull for each and every one of your posts because I was about to call that 13itch back tommorow and apologize for screaming at her on the phone today LOL. Then I was actually going to attempt to play into thier little game and start providing all kinds of information that she was requesting. 13 uuullll$$$$hhhhiiitttt, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Chris Mayer of cmflooring.net

EBAYHOLES
New User

Sent: 08-11-2006 17:57

I hope the super-aids virus infects all you scum at charge.com for springing Dion Hodges of Pipeline Data and Securepay.com on me without warning and telling me your molestering hands are tied when pipeline broke your 72 hour promise and stole $6000.00 from my company for selling go karts as well as generators without clearing the go karts first. Here is the email I sent to the head of investor relations CC owner, Macallister Smith, and the rest of the major stock holders! If you want their addressess just send me an email.

"Dan Conway" <admin@legioncontrols.com>
Subject: Macallister's Legion of Doom
To: lane.gordon@pipelinedata.com
CC: kevin.weller@pipelinedata.com, nancy.weller@pipelinedata.com, Macallister.smith@pipelinedata.com, kent.stiritz@pipelinedata.com, jack.rubinstein@pipelinedata.com, kevin.smith@pipelinedata.com, philip.chait@pipelinedata.com, thomas.tesmer@pipelinedata.com, john.reeder@pipelinedata.com, harold.denton@pipelinedata.com, larry.goldstein@pipelinedata.com, michael.greenberg@pipelinedata.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-70407702-1155331815=:42330"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Content-Length: 3351
Where in your code of ethics is it ok to accuse honest hard working American's of doing wrong and taking their hard earned money with gleefull pleasure? I guess Dion Hodges runs this company because all calls eventually lead to him and he revels in his power to steel on behalf of your company. I wonder if my $6000.00 will add to your reported company value reports to company stock holders? Pipeline has made an impressive stance against go kart sales in America. It is time to strike against the baby carriage merchants next. Thanks for ruining the American dream for us at Legion CSI.

CODE OF ETHICS FOR THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER AND SENIOR FINANCIAL OFFICERS PIPELINE DATA INC. (THE ‚ÄúCOMPANY‚ÄĚ)

In addition to the obligations under the Code of Business Conduct of the Company, to the extent applicable to all directors, officers and employees of the Company, the Chief Executive Officer and all senior financial officers, including the Chief Financial Officer, the controller and persons performing similar functions (the ‚ÄúSenior Financial Officers‚ÄĚ and together with the Chief Executive Officer, the ‚ÄúNamed Officers‚ÄĚ) are expected to know and abide by the following rules of ethical conduct (this ‚ÄúCode‚ÄĚ).

The Named Officers must conduct the Company‚Äôs business with honesty and integrity, including avoiding any actual or apparent conflict of interest with the Company. A ‚Äúconflict of interest‚ÄĚ occurs when an individual‚Äôs private interest interferes, or even appears to interfere, in any way with the interests of the Company as a whole. Named officers should not have any undisclosed, unapproved financial, business or other relationships with suppliers, customers, competitors or the Company that might impair the independence of any judgment they need to make on behalf of the Company. If a Named Officer considers undertaking any transaction or relationship that reasonably could be expected to give rise to an actual or apparent conflict or disparity of interest between him/her and the Company or in him/her personal or professional relationship, the Named Officer must disclose such activity in advance to the Company‚Äôs legal counsel and/or Audit Committee.
The Named Officers are responsible for full, fair, accurate, timely, and understandable disclosure in the reports and documents filed by the Company with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the ‚ÄúSEC‚ÄĚ) and in other public communications made by the Company. All Named Officers must, and must make reasonable efforts to cause the Company to, comply with the system of disclosure controls and procedures devised, implemented and maintained by the Company to provide reasonable assurances that information required to be disclosed by the Company in the reports and documents that it files or submits to the SEC and in other public communications made by the Company is properly authorized, executed, recorded, processed, summarized and reported.
The Named Officers must promptly report to the Company’s Audit Committee any significant deficiencies or material weaknesses, including corrective actions, in the design or operation of the Company’s internal controls over financial reporting, which could adversely affect the Company’s ability to record, process, summarize and report financial data.
The Named Officers must report to the Company’s Audit Committee any fraud, whether or not material, involving management or other employees of the Company who have a significant role in the Company’s disclosures or internal controls over financial reporting.
The Named Officers must comply and, to the extent reasonably practicable, cause the Company to comply with all governmental laws, rules and regulations applicable to the Company’s business, including taking necessary steps to avoid and, where possible, prevent any material violations of the securities laws.
The Named Officers must take, to the extent reasonably practicable, cause the Company to take, all reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of non-public information about the Company or its subsidiaries and their customers obtained or created in connection with the activities of the Named Officers and to prevent the unauthorized disclosure of such information unless required by applicable law, rule or regulation.
The Named Officers shall promptly report information or knowledge of any act in violation of this Code, the Code of Business Conduct or other laws, rules, regulations, or which he or she believes to be unethical, to the Company’s legal counsel. The Named Officers shall submit any concerns or complaints anonymously and/or confidentially regarding accounting, internal accounting controls or auditing matters the Company’s legal counsel, who will treat such submissions confidentially. Such submissions, where appropriate, will then be directed to the attention of the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors for review and investigation, which will treat such submissions confidentially. If the Named Officers have any questions regarding the best course of action in a particular situation, the Named Officers should promptly contact the Company’s legal counsel.
A waiver of any provision of this Code made to any Named Officer must be granted by the Audit Committee. The Company will disclose any waivers of this Code made to a Named Officer or any amendment of this Code, whenever and to the extent required by the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and the rules thereunder.
The Board of Director shall determine, or designate appropriate persons to determine, appropriate actions to be taken in the event of violations of this Code or the Code of Business Conduct by the Named Officers. Such actions shall be reasonably designed to deter wrongdoing and to promote accountability for adherence to this Code and the Code of Business Conduct. In determining what action is appropriate in a particular case, the Board of Directors or such designee shall take into account all relevant information, including the nature and severity of the violation, whether the violation was intentional or inadvertent, the extent of the likely damage to the Company and its shareholders resulting from the violation and whether the Named Officer has committed previous violations of this Code, the Code of Business Conduct or other Company policy concerning ethical behavior. The Board of Directors shall provide a written notice to the individual involved in the violation stating that the Board of Directors or such designee has determined that there has been a violation and indicating the action to be taken by the Board of Directors against the individual, which may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.

asucker2
New User

Sent: 08-10-2006 00:42

discountuniverse, 21 years in business.well well under a !% chargeback overall.I mmoved my business informed them in advance ,i admit i fell a few days behind on shipping during the move but a 21 yr track record of satifaction.MY CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE : WHATEVER REPEAT WHATEVER THEY WANT EVEN IF SOMEWHAT UNREASONABLE 100%.Average chargeback %: around1/2 %.Between them and their counterpart CONNECT MERCHANT SOLUTIONS RIVERSIDE CA freezing up funds without any prior warning notice orcontact we were almost destroyed.WAS that good enough ? NO NO theykicked me as i tried to get back up. AS i was fulfilling there orders to avoid chargebacks and putting money in my account at the bank they used the formsn i signed to let them access my account for deposit to access it and without my permission withdraw my payroll money BEWARE THERE ARE SNAKES SLITHERING IN DISGUISE. WHAT SHOULD I DO ?

asucker2
New User

Sent: 08-10-2006 00:22

Genesis, im interested any others?

trollbasher
Big BOSS

Sent: 07-22-2006 08:28

browen,

No tears over here. Again you'll need to comprehend what you read. PP verifies us all the time because of the amount of business we do; have no problem with it though it is a pain in the arse. Protecting me is hardly the reason; protecting pp is more accurate. My comptroller lesson was learned over 8 years ago; just passing along little known information about that goernment agency that DOES protect Bank account holders when Banks screw around with your money without Damn good reason.

Try again to spin the facts. I'll check back tomorrow to correct if necessary.

browen
Message Maniac

Sent: 07-21-2006 08:17

trollbasher,

to be honest, I read it yesterday, and I cant be ****ed to read it twice.

30k.. 70k .. who gives a ****..

teh point of it is, you arent safe ANYWHERE unless you do business right, thats just the end of the story friend, i'm sorry if you feel you "shouldn't have to be a lawyer" or "shouldn't have to be a merchant" but when my $$ is on the line I know 100% about what is going on, and I haven't ever had ONE problem, even in the case of chargebacks.

I guess some users want to sit back and let their business run itself in the ground, while others like to drive it into success.

You can say what you want , after this point, but i'm not the one crying about paypal having me verify a few times because I do suspicious behaviour and they are trying to protect me, yet not whining about having 70k locked up

bravo.

trollbasher
Big BOSS

Sent: 07-21-2006 08:14

browen,

I see reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. It was $70K locked up and because of a crooked sales rep that scammed us and didn't enter numbers that our Merchant statements showed. Basically he knew we'd be turned down by this small Bank so he entered lower numbers and caused the whole mess. Yes it's true, Merchant accounts are much better than PP accounts. Try to get $70K out of PP's hands with the Comptroller of the Currency.

No contradiction; unless you have a reading comprehension problem as obviously you do.

browen
Message Maniac

Sent: 07-21-2006 07:48

trollbasher,

YEah really, becuase you haven't had any really bad red flags show up with them yet, and the first time you did..

how long did you have $30K locked up..?

Oh tahts right.. but merchants are great

you are a man of contridictions.

trollbasher
Big BOSS

Sent: 07-21-2006 01:55

browen,

Been in business 20+ years with Merchant accounts. Currently have 5 different Merchant Accounts and our worse one is better than PP. They know who we are and how we do business. Never hold our money for "further" verification, blah, blah, blah. They don't take non-dispute money and hold it for dispute money. They don't steal one customer's payment to cover a fraudulent payer that got through the cracks, I could go on and on but the bottom line is a Merchant Account is WAY BETTER than a PP account.

browen
Message Maniac

Sent: 07-20-2006 22:58

trollbasher,

Wow, but .. I thought only paypal sucked..

I mean.. merchants are so great right?

trollbasher
Big BOSS

Sent: 07-20-2006 12:34

goesoft,

We have been using Authorize.net (e-onlinedata.com) and haven't had any trouble.

We ran into all kinds of merchant account fraud when first starting out and had a mickey mouse bank hold over $70,000 for 3 months before learning about the Comptroller of the currency. This is the agency the Banks fear the most and they won't screw around with them. When our $70K was held up without a single dispute they said we we're high risk because of our volume. We were a new account and found this low discount rate on the Net. Well the SOB agent that signed us up falsified the application to indicate we were doing $30K a month with an average ticket of $30. We signed the application with this section blank because we supplied 3 months worth of previous merchant statements showing our real volume. The slick willy sales person said to leave that section blank because the Bank would look at the merchant statements that we supplied. After we signed and faxed it back to him; HE FILLED IN 30K a month and $30 average ticket and the Bank totally ignored our supplied statements. We were doing $30K a week and after 3 weeks they froze our money without notice and when checks started bouncing we found out they weren't making the batch deposits. After arguing for 3 solid months trying to get our money back we finally contacted the Comptroller of the Currency and our money was released in 5 freaking days after contacting them. Don't screw around with attorney's or calling the Banks; file a complaint with the Comptroller and keep following up and your money will soon be back in your Bank; nothing else will work as I tried them all.

Auroracandles
New User

Sent: 07-15-2006 21:29

greatis,

I too live in Fairfax County, Virginia and just realized that I may have an addition to your lawsuit. I recently terminated my merchant services account with Pipeline/CTS due to lack of business. (I had a small side business that did not work out.) I sent notice of cancellation by fax to Pipeline at the request of CTS. Never did they mention that there would be any type of early termination fee (I had the account less than a year). I checked my bank account today and noticed a $300 charge from "Pipeline Data Webpay." I immediately contacted my bank since this charge was not initiated by me. They listed it as fraudulent and closed my account. Thinking about it further, I realized that it was my former merchant services company. I contacted CTS and they said that Pipeline was probably charging me an early termination fee. I had originally decided on using Pipeline/CTS because they had some of the lowest fees and there was no penalty for closing the account at any time. Now they hit me with a $300 charge. I plan on contacting them on Monday morning and getting to the bottom of this situation. In light of the other emails in this forum, it looks like I may have a long, hard road ahead of me. My problem is small potatoes compared to the rest of you, but I had not seem any mention of being charged for early termination of my account. Just thought I would add it in case it could help someone else. I will keep you posted on my progress (or lack thereof) with Pipeline.

Genesis
New User

Sent: 05-14-2006 20:30

We are exploring the possibilities of filing a class action lawsuit against Pipeline Data Processing and their many enities. Interested parties should contact info@genesisdistribution.com

JANE2
New User

Sent: 04-29-2006 12:38

discountuniverse, CONTACT THE US ATTORNEYS OFFICE IN RI AND THE RI FBI THEY ARE LOOKING INO THIS KIND OF THING. aSK FOR THE US ATTORNEY WORKING ON MIXIT

Prev  16 - 30   31 - 45   46 - 60  61 - 75  76 - 83  Next

Statistics

Currently Online: 3 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102967
This page was built together in: 1.2891 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative

Free Shopping Cart Software