NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal » Horror Stories: Someone else did it! » Thread: Charge.com / Pipeline Data Processing inc. / CTS Holdings LLC -- Page 3 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: Charge.com / Pipeline Data Processing inc. / CTS Holdings LLC
<PayPalTerminator>
Not Registered

Charge.com / Pipeline Data Processing inc. / CTS Holdings LLC
Sent: 02-26-2008 23:32

darlaq,

You get the award for thinking stupid! Oh yeah lets get the secret service after them. Maybe you can hire Bond...Savings Bond! Stop talking out of your ass! I sware some people are just fuc ken morons! 180 days holding funds. Your not dealing with Charge.com or a credit card processing company. Sounds like your dealing with PayPal. So why in the fu ck would you post something in a Charge.Com chatroom! Dude this is too fuc ken stupid im outta here.

darlaq
New User

Sent: 02-26-2008 16:00

I was ripped of by these suckers. I am selling high-tech. They told me that my money will be posted on my account after they review all shipping documents. I have sent everything they requested and they stated the money will be release today ($3000.00) Today they called me that money will not be released because:...
As I explained you have to issue credits and seek for another form of payment, your account will be closed due to sales that you were not approved for processing on this terminal and that is considered factored sales which is a violation of your merchant agreement. You have only 24 hours to issue credits for this transactions or funds will be held for 180 days from the day the account is closed.
If there's a class action lawsuit afoot, count us in!!
I am going to contact Secret Service

kairoskc
New User

Sent: 02-03-2008 14:06

Author,
AMAZING!!!!!...I am in the process of taking over a small family owned convenience store thus, allowing me a huge learning curve as I progress....My accountant has been asking for a year now....What is this 'leasing,LPG' charge for $62 we see at the beginning of each month....I could not tell him, my folks could not tell him. In October of 2006 we paid our last lease payment to CTS HOLDINGS LLC...The machine we were leasing must have been replaced 6 times...always broken. I finally started to research new processing companies. I made a change once the lease was paid off....beginning in November 2006 we had a new processing company. Here we are....December of 2007 and we have been being charged monthly $62...No one could tell me what the LPG letters stood for....I took it upon myself yesterday, dug out the old paperwork from 2006 and gave Citibank/CTS HOLDINGS LLC...I asked the rep to tell me all of the abbreviations that may show up on a bank statement from the companies they use for leasing....LOW AND BEHOLD....LPG were the three letters used...This is awful...what scares me is reading all that others have gone through...and nothing is being done...I will attempt tomorrow to gather the rest of the dates of charges we have incurred and make a call to the company...trying to retrieve our money....My next step will be to contact the AG's Office....YOU KNOW....Like we small business owners have the time to spend researching to get our money back...I guess I trusted 'systems' in place higher than I am to be sure companies handling this type of business are legitimate....I AM PISSED....GAME ON....Good luck to all of you...my best....

Author
New User

Sent: 01-25-2008 00:43

I have been ripped off also.
Freewebs.com has a link to Charge.com and Aircharge.com on their site and I signed up. Never used it and then my bank got hit for $57.00, for what I do not know from CTS.
I am closing the bank account tommorow. If they file a suit them I will counter. I suspect they wont push it too far.
If there is a class action against this company let me know they need to go down!

makura
New User

Sent: 01-17-2008 02:56

makura,
Update:
I issued a demand for payment of at least 90% of held funds or I would notify Comptroller of the Currency.
Three business days later I received approximately 50% of held funds.

makura
New User

Sent: 01-11-2008 16:08

I am another victim of Pipeline Data Processing / CTS Holdings.
I just started charging using this processing company at the end of November. They never put any Visa/MasterCard funds into my account (I did receive Discover payments). I inquired as to why I did not receive my money and they said they were auditing my acount, I provided customer orders, receipts and tracking information requested. In spite of being told there was no fee for the processor, they charged me $99 annual fee on Dec 21 then cancelled my account on Dec 28 without explanation. They are holding over $7000.00 of my funds ruining the holiday for my family and causeing severe financial hardship to my business (I now can't pay my suppliers for all the products I shipped to my customers). Reading the application, they say they can hold funds for 10 months or longer. If anyone is considering doing business with this company, THINK TWICE, READ THE AWFUL FINE PRINT. If you have to pay $300 to quit this company it is a small price to pay compared to the damage they can do to you otherwise. The discount rate charged is twice what the contract says (my customers can't all be using special cards)
I have tracking information for all the customers I shipped to, but they say they need to hold all my money for possible chargebacks.
I will post to this site if and when they release funds, we'll see how long it takes....
If there is any class action suit, contact me!

RichardCulver
New User

Sent: 01-10-2008 03:04

wykles,

Count me in.

I don't think it is a good idea to talk about pending legal issues in a public forum, so I won't. But suffice to say I would like to stay in the loop about any class actions that are about to be put into play. These guys are flat out crooks. So count me in. I will contact you privately with more information. If you don't want to give out an email I can send a message though my space. Good luck with your situation.

wykles
New User

Sent: 12-18-2007 18:51

Well Pipeline Data, CTS holdings, Charge.com and whoever else they are called have done it again.

Let me start the story at the begining. My Wife and I Mostly my wife started a online business at www.tkinternetgalleria.com in order to help with the medical expenses of my 5 month old daughter. She was born early at 28 weeks due to a Hospital aquired E-coli Infection we almost lost both of them the baby because the infection was so bad that she had a grade 3 ventricular brain and damage to her Brain Kidneys, liver, and heart. She is 5 months old now and has had 3 brain surgeries and a heart surgery and still has another brain surgery scheduled after the Holidays. My Wife lost 4 units of blood on the table for the c-section and they had to try an experimental procedure called an arterial sheath to stop the bleeding or she would have bleed to death in the operating room. and later had to have a full hysterectomy at 28 due to the E.Coli infection coming back after she ws discharged from the Hospital the first time. So this is the reason we opened the online store I am a Regional Country Music Recording artist and with 4 kids at home ranging from 7 to 2 and a newborn and wife in the hospital in critical care I was unable to gig for about 3 months.

We started the store and we seemed to be getting some good business. The company that we have our store with offers Charge.com IE. PipeLine Data as one of the resources for credit card processing. So we didnt expect that there was a going to be any trouble. We were wrong and how. First we noticed some fraudulent activity on the Bank account. Things were coming out that were not authorized by us and from companies that we had never heard of. So we closed that account and opened another. That’s when the trouble began we had a batch that was to be paid to the old account for $356 this was to be for some of the Christmas shopping for the Children. We contacted pipeline to switch Bank account info we didnt even switch banks just account info. They started giving us the run around at that point They said we needed to fill out a DDA form and fax to them which we did they also wanted the account info for the new account on Bank letterhead. Which we complied with. A copy of the account opening statement which was notorized by the bank. Then they tell us it will take 5 days to get the new account online and that we should expect the deposit then. 5 days go by and we contact again running the gamet from Rashawn to Jolly to Preston to Lisa to Devon. Well yeah you guessed it 5 days later we were told that the person who does that processing was out of the office for a few days and that they would get it taken care of first thing the next day. It was being processed that night yes they could see it would without a doubt go in tonight. Well I check the Bank the next morning and low and behold no credit but a debit for $49.73 for fees. So I call them again and this time I get oh well we have no control over that those fee's are deducted automatically every month. So I ask why is it that you can deduct money from my new account but you cant deposit money to it. To which I got can you please hold and then transfered to Lisa the supposed Managers voice mail. So we wait a couple more days then ask again what is going on it's now been 17 days since this transaction has been approved and it is still sitting in your account. To which we got oh wait a second it was never sent back from the old bank account we are going to need a letter from the bank stating that they sent it back. So in the mean time we have some checks come in and use the e-check feature and they dont even show up in the settlement section on our pipeline account page. Again round and round in circles everyday is a new excuse. Then finally we get To Rick the supposed Director of Risk Management who says oh we are going to have to shut down your account with us. With no explanation and you will have to do a refund for the credit card transactions that are pending. And the Checks will take at least 6 months to be released. So we say fine we want out of this contract anyway you guys dont know how to do business and you are in breach of contract anyway. So we issue the credits to our clients and tell them once they get them we will finish the transaction another way. Well low and behold again we get a debit to our account for the amount of the Credit Card transactions that were returned on the money we never got from these crooks.Now before I was in the Music Business I was I Federal Screening Manager with The USDHS TSA and made a few friends from other Agencies who I have already started contacting. We have filed with IC3 today, The Secret Service, The FBI, ANd The BBB to boot. We are also in the process of course of suing the Hospital for Negligence and MAl Practice so we already have a great Civil Attorney who we are going to contact about a Class action suit against these Monsters. They dont care who they steal from and Are Grinch's to steal from people at Christmas , They have robbed my Children who have already had a pretty bad year Sister being born sick and Mommy almost Dying and Daddy being away at the Hospital all the time, having to live for 2 months at The Ronald McDonald House so they could be close to the Hospital with Mom and Dad. They have taken their Christmas and probably our Business.

I will let everybody on here know if Our Lawyer decides to do a Class Action or knows someone who will be interested.

To read more on my daughter and her struggle go to www.myspace.com/wyklesprayerpage

ecoarizona
New User

Sent: 10-27-2007 13:02

stokepogue, I have just had my business shut down by Charge.com/Pipeline Data Processing who put us through 2 audits. The last one they received more than 70 pieces of documentation to verify fraudulent charge back. PPD took control of every dime of our money while our bank account emptied completing customer orders. We are now unable to conduct business. Total losses over $12,000.00 which they refuse to return to our company. If there's a class action lawsuit afoot, count us in!!

stokepogue
New User

Sent: 10-22-2007 16:03

mrboompa,
OK. Unfortunately, I just signed on tho Charge.com/pipeline without finding out about sites like this. But I havent made any transactions yet so I havent given Charge.com any CC information. Well, after reading all these posts, I guess now I would like to cancel. I gave them my bank account information and a sample of what I'm selling. And I wish I hadn't singed that electronic signature but I did. It doesn't look like they took their monthly fee yet though.

So even though I havent made any transactions yet, what's the easiest way to cancel? Will they still fee me for a whole year?

mrboompa
New User

Sent: 08-31-2007 16:39

OBIEJAY, Well welcome to hell. I too am a victim of Pipeline Data. My wife signed her company up to be able to swipe credit cards. After a month with no problems we were ran through a audit for no reason. For 3 weeks we submitted non-important info that they deemed necessary. My wife is a therapist so they ended up calling several of her clients....to check on us. How embarrassing for them. Well then they told us we would be seeing all of the 6 delayed swipes....totalling over $2000.00......the next day in our bank. Several days later....no money left their hands. I called. They blamed my bank Wells Fargo. Wells denied that payment was recieved. After calling them several more times I googled them and found this site. I realized I was scammed. Im pretty sure that besides Pipeline Data....that cardexcept.com.....the bank CTS Holdings......and even Nextel are all involved in this scam. For the last few weeks I have been dealing with Nextel to try to get them to stop billing us for a swiper that we used for a month. I have no contract with them(Nextel). They keep telling us that the bill is taken care of. But when I call back....I find they have also lied. We have recieved a disconnect notice .....but no prior bills.
Part of me suspects that the fired US attourneys might of been working on this case before Bush fired them. Also I talked to a gentleman who filed suite and settled out of court. In his settlement.......the documents were sealed. Which means they escaped unscathed. In any case if there are others out there that would like to form a class action suite.....contact me. I plan to fight this to the very end with no court documents sealed. Hopefully this will stop this kind of thing from happening to others.

<PayPalTerminator>
Not Registered

Sent: 08-20-2007 01:42

magicanswers,

Its veru easy. First off the discount rate should be no more then 2% of the total amount you charged. If they took anything more then that, then contact your bank and file a dispute for unauthorized or taking more then you agreed for them to take out. There's a link in the buyers section and sellers section under the banking account links.

magicanswers
New User

Sent: 08-20-2007 00:46

chargedotcom-sucks,

It's still going on with these bozos. I ran ONE transaction through their system for $1500. Which ended up in review with a lady named Jolly K Pereira X 6159
in Risk Management. She held the money for various 'verification and fraud alert reasons' for 3 weeks. I jumped through a million hoops, even asking her if it would be sufficient for the client to CALL them or fax them an authorization. But she insisted on retaining my funds. I tried also to call Anthony Bonventre, and got absolutely no response to emails or calls.

Finally, after threatening to contact the secret service and everyone else that I could think of, they released SOME of my money. You guessed it. They held almost 400 of it for a 'reserve', then of course they took their processing fees. I have not processed anyhting since. I was told my account was closed, but I cannot get them to stop taking money out of my bank account. And it frustrates me to no end.

How can I get these snakes to stop?

chargedotcom-sucks
New User

Sent: 08-15-2007 17:25

Auroracandles,

charge.com/pipeline absolutely sucks. My account was set up, I take a charge from a customer, it gets approved, the money doesn't show up in my bank account, a week later I call them, they tell me they can not process a charge for the kind of services (software) I provide.

I have to refund the money to my customer and look like an ass. The customer decides they no longer want the $2,000.00 product. I am screwed due to charge.com/pipeline incompetence.

They suck, DO NOT USE CHARGE.COM Pipeline...go to your own bank.,

sad1
New User

Sent: 07-30-2007 17:41

OBIEJAY,
disgusted here...STAY AWAY They have a quick credit card sign-up online, but you don't know what your getting in to. You sign your name electronically and before you even have your charge system set up, out of your bank account they draw 56.00 a month for a tiny little info site business. I'm so out of it, I never saw that figure when I signed. Well anyhow, you have to close your bank account and then they want additional money to close the Charge.com/Pipeline business. I've heard between $100-$300 and they tell you they will report you to the credit places if you don't pay. I'm probably go to have to suck my losses, but to everybody--just stay clear...really check around

Prev  1 - 15   16 - 30  31 - 45  46 - 60   61 - 75  Next

Statistics

Currently Online: 6 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102967
This page was built together in: 1.2082 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative

Free Shopping Cart Software