NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal Horror Stories: Someone else did it! Thread: Charge.com / Pipeline Data Processing inc. / CTS Holdings LLC -- Page 2 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: Charge.com / Pipeline Data Processing inc. / CTS Holdings LLC
yoursupplyspy
New User

Charge.com / Pipeline Data Processing inc. / CTS Holdings LLC
Sent: 08-11-2008 07:12

HELP! All I did was sign an application, not a contract. Now I will be forced to close my account with the bank I have been with for over 10 years to stop this fraudulent withdrawal from my personal account. What else can I do to stop these people. An application is not a contract. There has been no formal acceptance. And just this weekend I received a package from AmEx regarding T&C's to conduct business with them. I have not and will not conduct any credit card business. I was simply searching for solutions for my very, very small seasonal business.

Subject: Fw: Re: , A Reminder From Charge.Com
To: lane.gordon@pipelinedata.com, kevin.weller@pipelinedata.com, nancy.weller@pipelinedata.com, Macallister.smith@pipelinedata.com, kent.stiritz@pipelinedata.com, jack.rubinstein@pipelinedata.com, kevin.smith@pipelinedata.com, philip.chait@pipelinedata.com, thomas.tesmer@pipelinedata.com, john.reeder@pipelinedata.com, harold.denton@pipelinedata.com, larry.goldstein@pipelinedata.com, michael.greenberg@pipelinedata.com
Date: Monday, July 14, 2008, 5:48 PM

To whom it may concern. I have not activated an account with Charge.com, Pipeline Data Processing, Inc., or CTS Holdings, LLC. I have been charged a fee of $28.60. I expect a full refund and that not another single charge will be withdrawn from my personal bank account. An application does not consititute a contract. An application is a request to use your services, it is NOT acceptance of your offer to use your services. I have not activated an account with Charge.com, Pipeline Data Processing, Inc., or CTS Holdings, LLC. Furthermore, the below email was sent immediately upon notice of your offer in response to your offer on June 19, 2008. On July 9, 2008, I called your offices to understand how these charges could have applied and I was sent to one person after another who stated nothing other than I had to cancel in writing. I had not accepted use of your services, therefore there was nothing to cancel. I referred to my email below and was told I sent it to the wrong email address. Then I was sent to a person named Betsy, who I was told was in and was the one person who could help me. Guess what? I got her vmail and as of today, July 1, 2008, I have yet to receive a return call regarding the refund, the cancellation, and the confirmation that no further charges would be applied against my personal bank account. If this issue is not resolved within the next 48 hours I will be forced to report this fraud and abuse to the Better Business Bureau, the Attorney General, the FBI, update the counteless blogs depicting similar fraud cases against your organization(s). There has been an alert placed on my personal bank account in which any future charges will be rejected and I will be alerted at which time I will obtain legal advise. I look forward to your prompt response. Respectfully,

bcook1014
New User

Sent: 07-31-2008 10:03

de2266, I am in the middle of a huge dispute with charge.com/Pipeline Processing, which I was told by charge.com salesman, is the same company. Their customer service (oxymoron) number is 877-754-0530. Their c.s. reps sound to be morons and somewhat hateful in their attitudes, so good luck with them and their supervisors. I was signed up by charge.com at a certain level of $$/transaction and $$/month, all done by the salesman. My first month's charges went over that level, so I was immediately contacted by Risk Assessment in Atlanta and told I had violated the terms of my agreement and I had one of two choices, either they would process and hold the funds for six months (chargeback period) or I could issue credits to the cardholders. Obviously, I chose the latter and found another company with whom to do business, North American Bancard. I then processed the charges through the latter and awaiting now on them to deposit my first transactions. Meantime, back at the ranch, I check my bank account and Pipeline has debited my account for the processing fees for the initial transactions which, to me since I did what they asked, was totally unacceptable. They say in spite of what the problem turned out to be, that I still had violated terms of the agreement and would be subject to the fees, even though I issued credits and re-charged with another company. Unbelievable! They are one of the most unscrupulous companies with whom I have ever dealt! Has anyone sent a complaint to the Federal Trade Commission? Does anyone have a good lawyer and wish to pursue a class action suit? That should get their attention. I'm so mad I could chew nails.

de2266
New User

Sent: 07-28-2008 12:11

<Jordan Bryan>,

Hello! Do you happen to have a phone number for CTS Holdings LLC?

Thanks! Denise

de2266
New User

Sent: 07-28-2008 11:54

HELP!!! Is there ANY way that you can share a contact phone number for CTS Holdings LLC? I cannot locate it anywhere and, having read their membership contract, I am EXTREMELY concerned about what liability my former partners may have created for us. Thank you so much!!!!

PPTerminator-
Big BOSS

Sent: 07-26-2008 20:14

jhhpdmr,

Switch over to Google Checkout. If you need to send out payments sent out an invoice. there fees are lower and they have no outside expenses.

ppterminator.freehostia.com

jhhpdmr
New User

Sent: 07-25-2008 08:17

tab123,

any merchant account you get besides paypal has fees assocated with: I am charged $16.95 Authorze net gateway fee, $10.00 monthly statement fee, $25.00 monthly discount fee. (which means if made no sales in charges I am chargeed the full $25.00) the good thing about all these fees is you need to get a cpa or tax attoreney and ask them how you can write these fees off as a business expense. all Merchant accounts outside (paypal) has these fees.kn

jhhpdmr
New User

Sent: 07-25-2008 07:55

darlaq,

FYI Pipeline is a different company then charge.com Pipeline is the processor and charge.com is the company that sets you up. Charge.com has very competitive prices. and what I am reading is so called business people signing contracts without reading them. Every fee they charge is in the agreement. They went as far and refunded a fee for me as a courtesy. Most of these post sounds like some competition is not happy with charge.com and pipeline. I asked if the can switch me over to Authorize.Net gateway and no problem. they even waved the $99.00 authorize.net gateway setup fee.
If people did not read the agreements then I agree do not blame charge.com or pipeline. as for me I have had worse companies (Pay Pal) charge.com is cheaper then pay pal. pay pal charges 4.30% plus $0.30 per processing even on a declined. Charge.com charges 2.5% plus $0.25 per transaction. they all have these fees most credit card companies they hid them but charge.com is very honest and open about all the fee's. In closing my recommendation is: Read any contract and seek legal advise before executing the contracts once the contracts is executed its hard to go back and cry over it later.

grantpoll
New User

Charge.com Tried to rip me off too!!
Sent: 06-14-2008 08:54

I do also believe this company is illegitimate. I signed up as a merchant, and they could not get my website name correct. They had "toilets.com" as my website name as opposed to my last name. That was quite offensive to say the least...Finally, my application was at first accepted and then it was rejected. I called in and emailed and got NO explanation whatsoever. Let me repeat, I got NO explanation except that it was confidential. I tried to explain that maybe they were basing it off of incorrect information on my file since, for example, they originally thought my website was "toilets.com". Finally, I gave up. About one month later, they sent me a letter saying I was approved! At this point, I did not want to do business with them. I called them and told them I don't want their service. The mail kept coming for months. Personally, I don't have time to spend hours and hours telling them to stop mailing me. If they want to spend the time and expense of stamps, that is their perogative. Finally, a few days ago around June 9, 2008, I was charged with a $54 settlement fee. I have called my bank and reported this as fraudulent.

Also, I noticed that a few people in this forum have tried to "attack" or assail the accuracy of some of these reports. These individuals have absolutely NOT addressed any of the specific issues that have been raised. Either these individuals are not very intelligent, or I suspect that they are associated with Charge.com and trying to deflect justified criticism.

The behavior of Charge.com is very suspect, and I will reserve judgement as to whether they may be outright fraudulent. I NEVER received a phone call, email, or letter for collections. In fact, Mastercard called me after I was alledgely approved, and I informed them that this was very odd. It has been nearly 8 months since I attempted to use them as my processor. I will simply have to close that account. I would like to join any class action lawsuit.

nereaanderson
New User

Sent: 06-12-2008 20:27

If you're paying more than 30 basis points over interchange for your credit card processing, then yes, you're getting ripped off. Call us if you need help in lowering your fees. TMS International 954-294-2041 Nerea Anderson

nereaanderson
New User

Sent: 06-12-2008 20:17

In reading all of the business owners that have commented about charge.com, I feel truly bad for each and every one of you. Unfortunately companies like that end up giving excellent processing companies a bad reputation. I have turned over 7 customers so far this month that were users of charge.com and are very happy customers. They realized that paying a flat rate or cutting their current rates down, giving them a local representative, knowledge regarding their statements and all charges on them and customer service 365 days a year, 24 hours a day made sense and they switched. I wish all of you luck and if you would like assistance in reviewing any of the charges that you are continually paying monthly, we will be happy to review for you and assist in getting out of it. You can email me directly at tms.nerea@yahoo.com or call me at (954) 294-2041 or (954) 384-6801. Best of luck everyone. Nerea

starmakers
New User

Sent: 06-04-2008 07:45

tab123, I have similar problems with them, did you ever get a phone number, because I need it and cant find one

arty022185
New User

Sent: 04-04-2008 19:20

If you have be hurt by Pipeline Data or CTS Holdings please visit pipelinedatareviews.com

<PayPalTerminator>
Not Registered

Sent: 03-07-2008 14:14

tab123,

No your not going to blame charge.com for this one. Obviously you didnt read your agreement. There are monthly gateway fees, statement fees, cancellation fees etc. I know you have to sign paperwork in order to open a merchant account because your the one that is running the customers cards.

Like the rock says, it doesnt matter what you say! All the information was outlined in the application when you completed it, so dont blame charge.com, blame yourself for not reading. There has to be justification for the charge for them to charge your account, they can say this is what you agreed to, the information was right there for you to review at anytime, before and after signing up.

You obviously did not read anything whatsoever! We never heard of any credit card merchant being free. There's fees whether you charge $10000 or $0. This one is 100% your fault for being nievieve and lazy for not reading.
===================================================================
Sellers Protect Yourself From PayPal & Fraudulent Buyers.....Buyers & Sellers don't
let PayPal intemidate you with scum bag collection agencies like NCO and Robertson.
Go to our new website at http://www.aboutpaypal.org/forums

Do not post any information on this forum regarding how to get around PayPal and eBay
there are employees (spies) on this website working for both trying to find out how we get
around these two scums suckers. Dont let the enemy dimenish the weapons we use to
fight them!
===================================================================

tab123
New User

Sent: 03-06-2008 07:25

I setup small online basket company and thought taking PayPal and being able to process other charge payments would be a good idea. So I signed up with Pipline Data Processing/CTS Holdings LLC. The first time I noticed a charge to my account it was about 10.00. Then each month although I had no orders, The monthly fee got bigger. About a month ago my bank account was overdrawn do to a 53.00 charge. I call and spoke with CS and they put me though a lot of BULL just to find out how to cancel. Finallly someone was to assist me in what STUPID process I had to follow in order to cancel. I did follow the steps and low and behold. THIS month my checking account has been overdrawn again, $300.00 fee was charged to my account. I have been trying to track down the phone# for CTS and now I cannot access the website. I think this is a TOTAL ripoff. PLEASE do not get yourself caught up with this onlin charge service. I is a real headach and they make it to hard to cancel. I am going to see if a lawyer can help me since I did not know about a $300.00 fee. NO ONE told me that on the phone when I called to cancel account. These guys are CROOKS

darlaq
New User

Sent: 02-29-2008 18:50

These guys are crooks. Stay away from them.

Prev  1 - 15  16 - 30  31 - 45   46 - 60   61 - 75  Next

Statistics

Currently Online: 3 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102967
This page was built together in: 1.1867 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative

Free Shopping Cart Software