NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal Horror Stories: PayPal Did it! Thread: Countdown starts to first Paypal suicide -- Page 1 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: Countdown starts to first Paypal suicide
Dina
Message Maniac

Countdown starts to first Paypal suicide
Sent: 08-29-2005 10:46

<kanexpo>, well i think we all worked "WITH" paypal when we thought it was ok to do so. I know i wasn't aware of any problems until they held my funds for no legit reason, and then i see it happened to countless others.

<kanexpo>
Not Registered

Sent: 08-29-2005 09:49

BTW, 1Million for PayPal is like a red cent for us.

It's not worth your life.

<kanexpo>
Not Registered

Sent: 08-29-2005 09:48

Dina,

actually working \"for\" and working \"with\" is a bit different.

Anyway, I know how you must feel Shimarisu but don\'t give up. Try looking around for another service, which is similar to PayPal. Currently I just signed up for 2C0 (2checkout.com). I do not know if they are good or bad, but how much worse than PP can it be?

As someone said as well, Google is launching something soon, so consider that.

PayPal really is a pain in the ass, I am fighting a $1900 chargeback now which I will most probably lose since the goods were intangible. Anyway, life goes on...

Good Luck!

Dina
Message Maniac

Sent: 08-29-2005 08:15

<zero>, zero , are you mentally retarded?? what makes you think WE work for Paypal?????

<MadWetBack>
Not Registered

Sent: 08-29-2005 00:48

<zero>, just think about the poor guy who has to clean that shit up.

<zero>
Not Registered

Sent: 08-29-2005 00:01

Dont blame him, blame yourself for working with a shit company that screws people up the ass.

<screwbay>
Not Registered

Sent: 08-28-2005 21:05

Google Wallet is about to be launched, why don\'t you wait for that? I know myself and a lot of others will be eagerly making the switch.

I personally have thought of suicide many times when I had my account suspended but don\'t you think you\'re letting Paypal win the war by hurting yourself? I feel your suffering but it\'ll be so much greater if you were to get through this and end up making more than what you did previously with Paypal. Be that better person.

<Mike>
Not Registered

Sent: 08-27-2005 20:02

Shimarisu, if you're going to kill yourself, use a shotgun, it's quicker.

Shimarisu

Sent: 08-27-2005 18:11

Dina,

I CAN'T get another job, I have no degree. I can7t get a degree, nobody will put up with me, I got thrown out of college because I had a fit. Mind you this was before I was diagnosed, but this doesn't change the fact nobody will put up with me and I have had to seek self employment. There are lots of things wrong with me and I was on disability in England. I have plenty of reasons why I can never go back. One being I forfeited my right to disability by now proving I can survive on my own. One being the police used to beat me senseless for causing scenes in public. The police here don't do that, and are very kind and supportive. There aren't any bouncers in the pubs either, who try to cause trouble because you act a little strange. There is nothing left for me in England, and my life has been paradise in Japan for a year. If Paypal take my paradise away I will die. I ended up having a nervous breakdown in the end, which was horrible. It was two years ago, it took me a year to recover, then I said "No more" and moved away.

I am a high functioning autistic. High functioning in Japan. In England my peace is shattered and I function like a rock. Complete strangers in the street don't bait you here.

Paypal is the ONLY threat to my welfare in this country. The ONLY one. I was just approved my second year visa. I dragged my boyfriend to this country, he didn't want to come but now he doesn't want to go back either. You honestly think I can tell him we got married for nothing (we were not christian and that is why we didn't bother before) to get a visa and lost all our chance of welfare for nothing? Over a stupid payment service?

Edit: And ****ing phishers keep making my heart lurch with their heartless "Limited access" emails. I wonder how much time it'll be before I get a full blown anxiety attack from one. Shit like this takes time off your lifespan.

Dina
Message Maniac

Sent: 08-27-2005 07:50

Shimarisu, you are seriously disturbed. i suggest you seek professional help. your that worked up over paypal/ebay? if it doesn't work, it doesn't work. Move onto something else. Its hardly worth killing yourself over!! sheesh

Shimarisu

Sent: 08-26-2005 13:53

I left my country, moved to Japan, got married to get a visa and threw my old life away to start a business.

This week I got 4 chargebacks over delayed mail thanks to the national holiday here.

If Paypal shut me down over this, my head is on the tracks of the JR line running through central Tokyo.

I hear JR charge $1 million to the family of suicides for the clean up. Having no family in Japan I'll leave a note in my pocket telling JR to please sue Paypal.

Statistics

Currently Online: 6 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102967
This page was built together in: 0.6661 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative

Free Shopping Cart Software