NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal Horror Stories: PayPal Did it! Thread: CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THIS!? -- Page 1 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THIS!?
island
Big BOSS

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THIS!?
Sent: 04-27-2005 04:24

paypalisfraud, it's simple. You spend CA$1405.75 to get US$1100, but US$1100 will only buy you CA$1336.33. Just the same as any other foreign exchange service, there is what is called a spread, by which conversion agents make their profits.
(On a side note, I recommend withdrawing ALL your money from PayPal NOW (at the rate of less than US$2000 per day) because PayPal have a very high tendency to decide that they want to keep your money for some real or imagined reason.)

CLICK HERE FOR THE BEST PAYPAL ALTERNATIVE

<Zer0Cool>
Not Registered

Sent: 04-26-2005 19:21

paypalisfraud, what country are u from usa or Cand

paypalisfraud
New User

Sent: 04-26-2005 17:06

I was just recently in paypal, going to transfer some of my money into my bank account.

So I wanted to see how much $1100 USD was in Canadian. So I went to send money, put in an address to someone that I have sent money to before, and hit send. Then I received a screen saying "Total Amount: $1,100.00 USD (equal to $1,405.75 CAD)"

So I said to myself "Perfect, I will send my bank $1100 USD, since i need roughly $1400 Canadian." Then I go to "Withdrawal" in the paypal account. I type in $1100 USD, and all of a sudden it says

"From This Balance:
U.S. Dollar Balance

Amount:
$1,100.00 USD
Exchange Rate:
1 U.S. Dollar = 1.21485 Canadian Dollars
Gross Amount:
$1,336.33 CAD"

How on earth does this make sense? I thought I typed in the wrong number the first time, so I tried it twice more, and received the same numbers. Does this make sense to anyone?

Statistics

Currently Online: 3 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102969
This page was built together in: 0.347 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative

Free Shopping Cart Software