NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal Horror Stories: PayPal Did it! Thread: Reporters looking for people to interview -- Page 1 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: Reporters looking for people to interview
MrJeff
New User

Reporters looking for people to interview
Sent: 07-25-2008 10:22

mikethemacdoc, It's pretty simple actually. The seller chooses the methods of payment that he wants. If the buyer pays using that method, the seller ships the product. It does not matter if the cash register is broken, or the bank freezes the seller's account, or the seller only likes to deal with the bank on Tuesdays, or the seller used the money to pay his mortgage, or . . .
The product is still in the warehouse, the money is in the seller's account or the account of the seller's agent. The seller should ship the product and then deal with with his payment agent. Telling the customers that he will not ship and he will not communicate because he decided not to use EBay email (which is the only email address they have) just means he has the money and the product and his customers can kiss off. What BS.

CLICK HERE FOR THE BEST PAYPAL ALTERNATIVE

mikethemacdoc
New User

Sent: 07-25-2008 02:37

ajhowell79, but you also have to see from the buyer's point of view, they have paid for the item and its not THEIR fault that paypal has frozen your account. And I'm confused: are they putting money IN to your bank account? Did you initiate withdraws before they froze it? Your buyers cannot be expected to wait 180 days or however long for computers or for refunds... Please do something!

ajhowell79
New User

Sent: 07-25-2008 01:52

oh, my email is ajh@ajhsales.com. Email me there if you want to contact me.

ajhowell79
New User

Sent: 07-25-2008 01:48

I need HELP. I would love to talk to a reporter. I have a good one. Paypal limited my account a couple of times. Then, they started putting holds on my customers money coming in. I finally had enough. I said forget it. I'm done with paypal. I tried to refund the money that "Paypal" has on hold in my account, and they will not give that money back to my customers. They are putting in transfers from my bank account when I try to refund and telling my customers that I had the money transfered to my bank account and they don't have it. I copy and pasted as many paypal pages as I could for proof of the on hold funds, but my buyers think I scammed them out of their money. I am half tempted to give my buyers my paypal account password so they can see for themselves. I have no way to prove it because paypal holds the information. Anyway, a payment comes in from my buyer, I try to refund my buyer with those exact same funds. Paypal releases the funds "somewhere" and puts in for a draft to my bank account for that money. they send me an email saying "the funds have been released thank you for using paypal" I call my customer, they say "nope, don't have it yet". Where did the money go? It went to paypal. I am running the risk of being in legal trouble. What do I do?
Any suggestions or reporters I am open for input or help. Thanks.

cooldeals2go

Well where are the Reporters looking for people to interview
Sent: 12-16-2007 22:59

cooldeals2go,
Well where are the repoters, hlp and updates?

cooldeals2go

Sent: 12-07-2007 23:56

lawsuits, lets do this we know there is a lawsuite going on now for listing fees.. byt do we go after ebay or paypal, i lookeed at consumer something and ours is too high for small claims, we notified them today to take care of our diputes, our are digital downloads and we have a bunch of diputes that we requested to get filed today but they aare just waitsting time,
Lawsuiys any info you can give , we are losing about 3 g's a day because of this

lawsuits

Sent: 12-07-2007 22:20

cooldeals2go,

Sounds like you got a great case against Paypal and eBay for damages, which includes future earnings. You should sue them.

cooldeals2go

Sent: 12-03-2007 16:19

sjpgg,
sjpgg
same here!!! contact us if someone else needs another customer screwed over..

cooldeals2go

Sent: 12-03-2007 16:14

dsc,
Well we lost $11,999.69 USD
PayPal, Inc. blocked us from our funds.

PayPal Problems, Information, Issues, Class Action Lawsuits - PayPal
PayPal scams

11/30/2007

COMPLAINT ACTIVITY REPORT Case # 278512 Better Business Bureau of Silicon Valley

Consumer Info: Cool deals 2 go , Host it Planet , www.hostitplanet.com , www.host-it-planet.com

Info: PayPal, Inc., A. k. A. eBay
2211 N First St
San Jose, CA 95131-2021
402 935-2050

Location Involved: (Same as above)

Consumer's Original Complaint :
On 11/29/07 after we listed 2 very successful products on eBay from time period 10/28/2007 as user cooldeals2go and generated over 24,000.00 in sales for a four week period, PayPal, Inc., restricted access to our funds (which we cannot transfer $11,999.69 USD in funds to our bank account) and had eBay close/suspend our account cooldeals2go.
we were not selling any items that are illegal and our products were down loadable from the Internet and did not break any copyright violations.
we did notify PayPal, Inc., by phone to prior to 11/15/2007 to to let them know to expect an increase in sales so they would be provided with what we were selling, we also own www.hostitplanet.com and reconfirmed them about our sales. Therefore we felt we were clear with notifying them, we bought and paid with our PayPal, Inc., Inc. credit card an auto mobile and the had some services that were paid prior to them blocking access to our funds. (which they have blocked any payment being sent out) so we risk loosing our vehicle and reputation as a citizen in our area. also the restriction has caused eBay to suspend our account which means loosing an estimated amount of $3,000.00 in sales per day and the inability to send products to our customer totaling around $2,500.00. We have contacted PayPal, Inc., Inc. 5 times in a two day period from the time they restricted us, and supplied all requested information which we can verify we sent.
via screen shot to the items we submitted we have also some disputes from October that PayPal, Inc., has neglected to deal with for over a month.
oh but now they have ..3days after i complained, also they sent us a email asking which customers we wanted refunded and left us with an email to send it to well we got a email saying that it was not excepted and that we should contact them..lmao..well someones going down.!!!

dsc
New User

Sent: 11-21-2007 17:48

pghquest, I too will be interviewed as well. Lost 1150.61 on PayPal and PayPal says oh sorry hope you still trust us and will do business with us again. They MUST be on crack.

pghquest
New User

Sent: 10-24-2007 12:20

I'll do an interview, currently talking to several lawyers
1) I buy an item from ebay using a buy it now, paid right away for the item. $850.00
2) ebay removes the item AFTER I paid for it, stating the sellers account had been hacked, and sends me several emails and information showing that the listing was fraud.
3) I file a dispute with paypal stopping funds to be transferred to the "hacker", giving them all of the information from ebay.
4) Paypal states to me, that just because the ebay account was hacked, it doesnt mean that I will not get my product and releases funds to the seller
5) I file a chargeback with my bank
6) Paypal defends the chargeback, telling my bank that the transaction was legit, and that funds should again, be sent to the "hacker"
7) My bank sends funds back to paypal sighting paypal being another "merchant" knows all of the details
8) Funds are on its way back to paypal where paypal states they will automatically be sent to the "hacker"
9) ebay is blaming paypal, paypal says they arent connected to ebay, my bank is blaming paypal, paypal then says I need to sue the seller, (who actually isnt a real seller). How exactly does paypal suggest I sue someone when all I have is an email address?

ebooks@nauticom.net
btw, I have processed over $500,000 through paypal so I'm not knew, I know what I'm doing. paypal has hinted around to me that even after funds are received into the "hackers" account that they still will not be able to withdraw funds, sighting "other issues".. WTF does that say and why am I being liable for paypal's SUPPORT for this hacker. it all comes down to paypal not wanting to "eat" these funds because the "hacker" already withdrew them..

I bought an item paying funds to x... with great feedback, and with 100's of transactions. I never would have bought off some "hacker" and ebay and paypal needs to hold some liability because THEIR systems were hacked..

sjpgg
Not Registered

Sent: 10-17-2007 09:08

I will take an interview. I have been with paypal for 6 years and have processed over $40,000 a month through them. We have had 1 chargeback in 6 years and have never processed a stolen credit card. We thought we had an excellent history through paypal, but they froze my account for NO reason what so ever. They also pulled my credit report without my permission and violated my rights. They are holding onto thousands of dollars and will not release the money for 180 DAYS.

I warn anyone that wants to use paypal to reconsider. I will be filling with the FTC and Attorney general as well. I have hired an attorney to sue them for violating my rights and pulling my credit report without permission.

My email is sjpgg@hotmail.com

Shawn Pigg

blacksmith0630
Not Registered

Sent: 10-14-2007 22:04

DISABLED, RIPPED OFF BY PAYSCAM, I'll give an interview!

Sender Message
Thread: paypal froze my account for no reason! I need help
blacksmith0630
Not Registered

paypal froze my account for no reason! I need help

Sent: 10-14-2007 21:55 Delete Edit Quote Reply

I am disabled, have a car that needs repair, get $638 a month social security, and have a family! So I needed to get the money to pay my mechanic, so I sold some items on ebay, and this morning I wake up and the account is frozen! First they said I had to show proof of delivery of the items I just sold the night before, how the hell does that happen when the post office is closed.
then when I showed them I had used the paypal service to print postage, they changed the story of why the account was frozen to: You have to prove when and where you purchased the electronics you sold, we need invoices, names, receipts etc... Wanting me to fax this info in, after I told them I have no fax, and my car is broken down, and I am DISABLED! WTF! Oh, also Dorothy, one of the supervisors promised me it would be released before 9 pm central tonight, WRONG! That is when they changed the staory to make me prove where I got the electronics...thousands of people sell electronics on ebay and pay through paypal for electronics, they don't freeze their accounts, and I even have a Premier Account with unlimited transactions!
Please, anyone that can help email me, I am looking for a good lawyer, I have spoken to a couple, but I want one that has dealt with paypal. Also, a local detective has even said I can sign a warrant of theft, and another warrant because I am disabled, and it is theft of the disabled! I am definately doing that tomorrow (Monday 10-15-07)
BUT SERIOUSLY, ANYONE, EVERYONE, EMAIL ME WITH ANY AND ALL HELP YOU CAN ASSIST ME WITH, I BEG YOU!

THANK YOU, AND GOD BLESS,
WALTER

wantmoneybacknow
New User

Sent: 09-06-2007 23:05

I want love to help in any way possible, PayPal is holding over $2,000 of my money, has lied to me, wasted my time!

Please contact me at: screwpaypal@gmail.com

rebelbananna
New User

Sent: 07-06-2007 12:12

PaypalSucks,

I'll be happy to interview. Frozen account for no apparent reason denying me access to 10K of my money

Edward Andrews
Murphy, TX 75094

collincustom@hotmail.com

email me and I'll be happy to give my contact info and accomodate any interview time.

1 - 15  16 - 30   31 - 45   46 - 60   61 - 75  Next

Statistics

Currently Online: 3 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102969
This page was built together in: 0.9798 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative