NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal Horror Stories: PayPal Did it! Thread: Can i close bank acc in case of negative balance on pay pal? -- Page 1 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: Can i close bank acc in case of negative balance on pay pal?
bigsexy66
New User

Can i close bank acc in case of negative balance on pay pal?
Sent: 06-29-2008 08:13

PPTerminator-, I'm having a similar issue. Sold a game account in October, i recieved the money and pulled it. At the end of March the guy filed a chargeback through his credit card company. What ended up happening was paypal ruled in his favor and is trying to collect the money from me. Even though its been 5+ months. My question is, if I ignore this, can it reflect on my credit score? I have no desire in unlocking my paypal account so that will not be an issue.

Thanks,
Scott

PPTerminator-
Big BOSS

Sent: 06-27-2008 17:02

bonux,

Dont bother giving them anything. No tracking = no proof of delivery. Your just wasting time. Furthermore, PayPal told you that the address wasnt confirmed, so therefore you assume the risk for shipping to an unconfirmed address. Whether its PayPal or anyone else you have to prove delivery in this case you cannot. PayPal was upfront in telling you its an unconfirmed address and you took it upon yourself to play the odds and you lost.

ppterminator.freehostia.com

bonux
New User

Sent: 06-27-2008 05:50

PPTerminator-,

I read almost whole page and thnx for really good advices. Ok the thing is i made noob mistakes. I gave pay pal my adress, utillity bill, copy of both ID and passport. They asked i provided :(
I dont have any tracking proof of transaction because i was selling game account. Am i of the hook if i dont return the money?
Problem is i tried to return the moneny but i will spend atheast 30 EUR for fees to do that and ill pray the lord for pay pal to close my acc.

PPTerminator-
Big BOSS

Sent: 06-26-2008 16:43

bonux,

Same question we keep getting asked. see our website ppterminator.freehostia.com

bonux
New User

Sent: 06-26-2008 03:15

Hello.
I had a transaction on pay pal 300$. I managed to withdraw the money to my card, and buyer was fully refunded. Now my pay pal acc is in -300$ and frozen. Is there any way to take that 300$ of my visa, close credit card acc in bank and leave pay pal frozen and in minus. Can pay pal legaly prosecute me for that?
I wanted to return money to pay pal but i now see on this page that I will NEVER be able to close my acc instead.
Im not any kind of scamer, just want to close my acc and never any more have any relations with pay pal.

regards

Statistics

Currently Online: 5 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102967
This page was built together in: 0.5236 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative

Free Shopping Cart Software