NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal » Horror Stories: PayPal Did it! » Thread: MY PAYPAL BALANCE IS NEGATIVE PAYPAL IS GOING TO SUE ME!!! -- Page 1 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: MY PAYPAL BALANCE IS NEGATIVE PAYPAL IS GOING TO SUE ME!!!
JewPal2000

MY PAYPAL BALANCE IS NEGATIVE PAYPAL IS GOING TO SUE ME!!!
Sent: 07-17-2003 22:33

DrG, I suggest launching the nuke on paypal, AKA - Ruin Them by Hacking the MySQL!

Http://www.TheSoftwareCastle.com/members/ppweb/index.html

annielark
New User

Sent: 07-16-2003 23:44

<DrG>, ot that I have heard, but I would take the chance. they are big in threahtening you, as is eBay. It's scare tactic. Not sure that they would actually go after you, but if that happens to me, I'll stick it out. Especially if have the proof that I was robbed.
that's my thought on this, for what it's worth

<DrG>
Not Registered

Sent: 07-15-2003 20:11

Has anyone actually been sued by paypal before??

<Adam>
Not Registered

Sent: 07-13-2003 12:44

DrG, Dont worry buddy, I ahd the samen thing., but my dept was 5000$. After reading all this, I dont plan to pay a cent back, i figure after the millions of $$$ they stole they can afford to cover these costs them selfs. I tlaked to a Local Police cheife, he said since paypal isnt a canadian company they cant sue me at all, they can try, but they will only fail. Might keep me from visiting the states, but those f*ckheads stole my money, they allowed a scammer to screw me over, and not help me one bit, so now its their mess, they can clean it up!

frank

Sent: 07-13-2003 08:00

DrG,

Pay Pal is a great company for cons and thieves. A con in Inglewood CA did use Pay Pal to steal money from me. I did report this matter to the Attorney General in CA, I have the evidence that
that B. E, in Inglewood CA is a con and did use Pay Pal for the sole reason to screw me. I don’t think that the attempt to steal money will be a crime. I know that B. E, is a dealer tries to steal money from people and files false complaints and falsifies documents. The FBI and the Attorney General. will only investigate a matter if there are several complaints. The proper way is to file a complaint at the Attorney General and the FTC. Make sure that you have the evidence.

I did accept money via Pay pal for one time. I will never use Pay Pal again. The matter of fact is that Pay Pal makes money on illegal refunds. Pay Pal sucks.

<tanya>
Not Registered

Sent: 07-12-2003 21:32

DrG,
i had the same exact thing happen to me. except i owed them 1000. i got most of it paid off by though sales of other products. they still want to sue me. my account is down to 125 negative and they have stopped letting me accept funds or send money from my own account. they want to sue me too. they wont answer any of my questions they just keep sending me form letters and auto responders. pay pal is a bunch of thieves. shouldn't they be going after the person who caused the fraud and not the merchants. thats like punishing circle k or walmart because someone used a bad check or a stolen credit card from their site. doesn't the credit card companies pay that isn't that why they charge late fee's and security charges and what not. i am also confused and angry.

DrG
New User

Sent: 07-12-2003 18:14

Ok someone please help to start off im canadian. I sell intangible goods, and once I sold to someone who supposible sent me money with stolen accounts. Which im not even sure on because paypal will not answer my questions. Yet i e-mail them time after time asking them if they have pursued legal action they do not e-mail me back. Also I withdrawlled the money before it was reversed so paypal is saying I owe them 800 usd. They sent me their final notice saying that they are going to pursue legal action against me here is the e-mail:

This letter confirms that we have not received a response from you to our numerous
communications relating to the negative balance in your PayPal account. Sustaining a
negative balance is a breach of PayPal's User Agreement. As of the date of this letter,
the amount due and owing of this account may include accruing charges, attorneys' fees,
and other charges as provided by the PayPal User Agreement (the "Agreement"). Finance
charges continue to accrue on this account to the extent permitted by the Agreement,
federal and/or state laws.
Please send full payment to PayPal within one week of this letter by adding funds to
your PayPal account according to the instructions below. If we do not receive payment,
we will be entitled to file a lawsuit against you for collection of the debt. It is also
possible that we will refer the matter to an independent collection agency so that they
may pursue the debt on our behalf.
Please be advised that this is PayPal's last notice to you regarding this debt before the
matter is referred to a collections agency, or we recommend that formal legal action be taken
to recover the amount you owe. PayPal certainly prefers not to engage in this process and
recognizes that the debt recovery action may subject you to embarrassment, inconvenience, and
additional expense. For these reasons, PayPal is providing you will a 10-day grace period that
is not required by federal law to pay the balance of your debt.
As per the terms of our User Agreement, your account access has been limited due to your
negative balance. You can regain account access by adding funds to your PayPal account,
in at least the amount of your negative balance.

To add funds by check or money order:

1. Make out a check or money order to PayPal in at least the amount of your
negative balance
2. Write your account number and email address on your check
3. Send the check to: PayPal Inc., P.O. Box 45950, Omaha, NE 68145-0950

To add funds via electronic bank transfer:

1. Log in to your PayPal account at https://www.paypal.com
2. Click the Add Funds sub-tab
3. Click the Transfer Funds from a Bank Account link
4. Follow the on-screen instructions, and transfer money to your PayPal
account in at least the amount of your negative balance.

If you have any questions about this email, or if you don't want to receive further
notices about your negative balance, please contact us through your PayPal account:

1. Log in to your PayPal account at https://www.paypal.com
2. Click the Help link in the upper left-hand corner
3. Click the Contact Us link in the lower right-hand corner
4. Click the Contact Customer Service link under the Email heading,
and follow the on-screen instructions to send us a message.

Please note that if you choose not to receive further notices, we may have to
refer your account to our collection agency or outside counsel to recover the
missing funds.

We appreciate your cooperation, and we value you as a customer. We would
like the negative balance to be resolved as soon as possible so we can
continue to provide you with PayPal's online payment solutions. Thank you.

The PayPal Team

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be
answered. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the
"Help" link in the footer of any page.

Please help I do not want these crooks to sue me.

Ok i recently paid off some of what i owed. Yet I have another account which is owing 1500. I used all fake info they had my credit card once. Yet after reading these posts i have decided to do the same thing, that all these fraudulent buyers are doing to us. Ummm someone stole my information and made that account its not me. Also im canadian I amy be in college but if I have to ill take a 10 grand loan out from my parents to sue paypal. They are allowing people to steal paypal accounts send money to us and let them go scotch free. They wouldnt even reveal his ip address to me. This company is sick and there is no way it can last. NO WAY it is 100% illegal.

Statistics

Currently Online: 3 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102967
This page was built together in: 0.51 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative

Free Shopping Cart Software