NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal Horror Stories: PayPal Did it! Thread: Close account before chargeback gets through? -- Page 1 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: Close account before chargeback gets through?
SUCKSPAYPALEBAY
Active User

Close account before chargeback gets through?
Sent: 05-25-2006 19:57

burnpaypalburn, same thing happened to me but they're getting wiser, and im going to get them back so badly i will get them back

paypal transfer never even showed on my bank account but it was deposted last week and that WAS shown on my bank account! they never even shown the reverse charge!!!

CLICK HERE FOR THE BEST PAYPAL ALTERNATIVE

burnpaypalburn

Sent: 05-24-2006 17:47

FU_PayPal, i had a chargeback, and i close my bank account right when it switched over, see paypal i dont think can go into your bank and withdraw money, but they can try to put it on your credit, as they tried with me....all you do is dispute it in 30 days of it being on your credit, and it cant get stay on. I ran my credit when i had paypal try to ruin my credit, charge never showed, but im in business, and i ended up eating the fee, to get back in business

FU_PayPal
Big BOSS

Sent: 05-24-2006 15:06

BadSituation, you need to cancel any credit cards you have associated and close the bank account or at least inform you bank that PayPal is not authorized to transfer funds to or from you bank account any longer and if they do, the bank can reverse it. Just don't pay them ever... who cares if you can ever use Paypal again? I sure don't use them and don't need too!

camel
New User

Sent: 05-24-2006 13:06

BadSituation,

if there is a chargeback then paypal does not allow you to close the account. It's unfortuneate but you will have to eat that chargeback.

BadSituation
New User

Sent: 05-24-2006 11:06

Hello,

A chargeback is on file against me (Paypal) but hasn't gotten to Paypal yet. What would happen if I simply closed my account before the chargeback reached them? Or at least removed my bank account?

Also, what happens if you just leave a negative account balance?

Thank you! Please rest assured I'm not trying to weasel my way out of anything. I am just an honest seller who was scammed.

Statistics

Currently Online: 5 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102969
This page was built together in: 0.5154 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative

Free Shopping Cart Software