NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal Horror Stories: PayPal Did it! Thread: Angry with PayPal? Want to get results? Here's how: -- Page 32 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: Angry with PayPal? Want to get results? Here's how:
<Maxx Maulion>
Not Registered

Angry with PayPal? Want to get results? Here's how:
Sent: 01-12-2003 21:33

I was sent $600.00 for some products. I shipped the products out....claimed a check from paypal for $590.00. 4 weeks later paypal sends me an email saying "ADD FUNDS TO YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT". I would not add funds to my account because the products i sent out would not have been returned to me. Paypal continued to harass me with emails, harassed my credit card, and harassed me at my own house. I tried to contact paypal via phone to tell them that they were makeing a mistake and i was being scammed, but i couldnt reach anyone. So i lost 590.00 PLUS the items i sent out. Paypal is a scammers DREAM. In fact...i was thinking of quitting my job, and scamming people on paypal for a living, it is SO simple and so EASY to scam people on paypal, that its incredible.

CLICK HERE FOR THE BEST PAYPAL ALTERNATIVE

<PABLO>
Not Registered

PAYPAL VISA CARD ( ONE MORE WAY TO GET SCREWED )
Sent: 01-08-2003 22:53

PP_Victim,

We were very stupid to even sign up for this pre-approved card !
CAUTION ! The big print makes you believe "INTEREST FREE CREDIT CARD" they incourage you for balance transfers that are "NOT" interest free(11.99%), we called to see if that charge was a mistake and we got the **** from Hell on the line who happened to be a Supervisor, would not say anything except what the agreement on the acceptance certificate said and would not be helpfull at all (sound familiar anyone?) We went as far as wanting to close the account (that always works when you deal with most creditcard companies) NOT this time... Now read this! We cancel the account and Pay it off a full 8 days early based on their due date and on the balance they requested...A month later we get an additional bill for "Interest only" for $13.56 for interest on the account due from the close of THEIR billing period untill they received payment which was received like I posted earlier (8) days early.
I may be Very STUPID for signing up for that card... BUT THESE PEOPLE TAKE ADVANTAGE AND RIP PEOPLE OFF IN A WHOLE DIFFERENT DIMMENTION. I COULD NOT SLEEP AT NIGHT IF I DID ANYTHING LIKE THIS, CALL ME OLD FASHIONED, CALL ME STUPID. SWEET DREAMS....

PP_Victim
Big BOSS

Sent: 01-07-2003 09:44

<Brenda>,

Petition Online does not endorse petitions. It is a service much like eBay where the users themselves and not the provider of the service take all responsibility for the petitions which they post.

<positivesale>
Not Registered

Sent: 01-07-2003 05:14

<ORACLESHANE>,

http://www.oracletechnologies.com/paypal/

See that's where people get results. Documenting what they did, and taking serious action. Take all the steps neccessary to file complaints about paypal and then show off your work TO paypal. They will get scared and hand you your money back.

<Brenda>
Not Registered

Sent: 01-06-2003 20:47

I signed the petition - and in the confirmation email I received, they "PetitionOnline" ask for a donation and one of the methods of making a donation is through Paypal. Ha!!!

<Kristian>
Not Registered

Sent: 01-06-2003 12:56

I only wish I'd known about all of this before hand. Paypal have reversed a transaction on my account while they investigate what could possibly be fraud. Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought they were just middlemen? ie They have no right to keep my money from me. Should it not be upto me to deal with any fraudulent payments?

Am I in a position to request proof of the fraud from Paypal, or do I just lie down and admit I've lost out???

<ORACLESHANE>
Not Registered

Sent: 01-06-2003 12:04

Paypal released my money today after taking VERY SERIOUS action against paypal. I had to make lots of phone calls and hire an attorney to sue for Civil Theft charges. They still left my account closed but thats ok becuase I was going to close it anyway.
www.oracletechnologies.com/paypal

Relorian
New User

Sent: 01-05-2003 16:47

PaypalSucks, My appoligies. i was a little ticked off and was not thinking of my language.... i'll try not to let it happen again.

Relorian

PaypalSucks
Administrator

Sent: 01-04-2003 17:13

Quote:
I aint signing any of thier ***.
Maybe you missed the only real rule I have here:

Quote:

PLEASE remember to watch your language when posting. Abusive, attacking and/or vulgar posts will be deleted.

Do not use such language here. Thank you.

Relorian
New User

Sent: 01-04-2003 14:45

PP_Victim, I aint signing any of thier ****

[edited by Admin]

PP_Victim
Big BOSS

Sent: 01-04-2003 12:36

<Relorian>,

you should sue them rather than send them the documents. Remember that if you sign their affidavits you will lose all protection offerred by your bank or credit card.

PaypalSucks
Administrator

Sent: 01-04-2003 05:29

Quote:
The reason they gave me for restricking my account was that they did not like my ISP or IP that I logged in from, what is that?
Oh, you mean they didn't tell you up front that anyone who logs in from a country or computer that is different from the one you used to sign up with makes you a criminal? That's business the paypal way, don't you know that?

Sorry to hear it.... but heard it before... many times.

<Eugene>
Not Registered

Sent: 01-04-2003 04:45

PaypalSucks, I found lots of sites, called severy law firms and it seems everyone is talking but ntohing is getting done. PayPal froze my account, I can not get any money, they want me to fax personal informaion, credit card statements, bank statements, phone bills, etc. It seems I either have to do this or lose teh mney, it has only been a few days and it is starting to hurt me. More and more sellers keep paying me with PayPal, I even put a note on my auctions saying I will not take it anymore but he money keeps going to Paypal and I can not find a law firm theat wil help me. They all just are working on the class action law suit filled against PayPal. Has anyone try to sue them? how can they get away with doing this? everyday more money is going onto PayPal that i can not get. I called tehm many many times even ask to speak to a manger and the rep named David just hung up on me and said "IF YOU WANT TO USE PAYPAL AND GET YOUR MONEY YOU WILL SEND US THE INFORMAION OR WE IWLL KEEP YOUR MONEY" I see these web sites and everyone complaining complaining when I feel like I have been robbed without a gun. I have to prived very personal informaion to them when thier coustmoer service reps will just hang up on ou and when I ask for their last name they willrefuse to give it to me. Why do they need this information? I will lose everything soon if I can not get access to my money, at fist I was not going to send them this infomraion, but now it seems liek I must or lose much more then what they hage. The reason they gave me for restricking my account was that they did not like my ISP or IP that I logged in from, what is that? This just prives that big bussiness or any bussness cn get away with anything, but if we the normal people who do not give millins to Bush do one thing wrong we are in jail!!! I GUESS THIS IS THE NEW AMERICA

<Jan>
Not Registered

Sent: 01-03-2003 21:34

Angy1, Only by multiple complaints to the FTC can PayPal be brought to their knees. Go to ftc.gov and click on their complaint section. Be as specific as possible and give them any and all written backup you have for you story. Good Luck. P.S. My complaint is already in their system.

<HTH>
Not Registered

Sent: 01-03-2003 21:25

Angy1,
How are we going to do this? I don't have much funds (Paypal cleaned out my bank account), but am willing.
I agree, something needs to be done and not just one at a time. I have never in my life read so many negatives about a single company.

Prev  436 - 450   451 - 465  466 - 480  481 - 495   496 - 510  Next

Statistics

Currently Online: 5 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102969
This page was built together in: 0.6102 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative