NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal » Horror Stories: PayPal Did it! » Thread: Paypal froze my account with $6,300 Wont get it back until OCT. -- Page 1 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: Paypal froze my account with $6,300 Wont get it back until OCT.
omega987
Active User

Paypal froze my account with $6,300 Wont get it back until OCT.
Sent: 06-20-2006 02:38

cleo, actually ya, I have sent a few messages using the contact button at the top of the page in the hopes the owner can help create a new section in one of the forms spacifacaly dealing with organizing legal action as I am having tribal finding my posts to keep up on them as evident by the fact it took me over a month to reply I would like to help get every one here organized and sorted in to 3 groups

1 those who are minor cases with clear statutes whom the majority simply need an attorney to contact PAYPAL/EBAY on there behalf
2 those who will actually need to go to court as paypal/ebay will not take them seriously until this point
3 those who are honestly screwed because they have been screwed in a way that has no current legal standing or president which would require a very up hill battle

you would honestly be surprised how reasonable PAYPAL gets once they realize you actually have some one on your side who knows your rights to be perfectly honest the only other organizations I have fount that even come close to the same level of burocracy and excuses as to why they don’t have to obey the law is the credit burrows just like there you and me the public have to deal with low level clerks with no real power.

We really need to get these organized as it dose take some effort to find a law firm willing to take the case. If what people are posting is correct, acuret and honest I would say probably 70% fall in these 3 categories. I honestly don’t want people who fall in category 2 to be treated like there in categoriey 3 just because there not billionairs and probley have there winabale case turn out like the last class action where the affected parties would be looking at getting between 20-60% of what they lost. I honestly sick of companies like these forcing honest people to choise between having justice done and eating.

Now, obviously all these categories would have an unknow number of subcategories but I want to help organize these. Right now alot of people have valid complaints but were very scattered just like PAYPAL/eBay wants us to be. I would like to get it so when someone comes to the form and has a legal issue they gets sorted correctly and if they choose to do so with in 2 weeks or less have an attorney contacting PAYPAL/EBAY on there behalf to inform them of there error, or are added to an existing case that is already going.

It is sad but once your messed with by these companies 9 times out of 10 that is what it takes. It still surprises me how many people contact the IC3 formally the IFCC or the police when PAYPAL/ebay mess with them because it is not there area of law. PAYPAL/EBAY knows that this is a civil madder a contract dispute between you and them which means bring in the layers or nothing gets done. Something more commonly referred to as white color crime because the honest truth is unless you know exactly what you are doing it will cost you more than they have already cost you to even get the wheals turning. It is not evil simply a good cost benefit analysis as they know 99% of there victims are either incapable or don’t know how to take action against them that is part of why getting us organize is so important. I want to help as much of that 99% as I can.

When I started I tried to do all this my self and spent 6-12 months dealing with it but know I call the layer as they will lessen to them but they wont lessen to the very same info from me go figure. Now,I get stuff striated out in 45 days or less and to date have been able to keep them from stealing just over 180,000USD from me and friends. I am hoping the owner of this site will reply to some of my requests to work with them so this can happen for all of us. I would prefer to work with this site as a good number of victims find there way here and starting my own site like so many do would just divide us further and to be successful a unified front is truly what is needed.

I would be happy to help you as best I can but to be honest I would need to know specifics of your situation where you are so I know what laws apply etcetera to truly be able to help you and any one know what there options are. That is part of why I am hoping the people who manage this site can work with me to help organize this and if possible add a legal form to fill out so people can start being grouped and filed correctly so they can get action taken for them. You know when we threaten to take legal action against them we actually do and it is not just blowing off steam.

CLICK HERE FOR THE BEST PAYPAL ALTERNATIVE

cleo
New User

Sent: 05-13-2006 13:45

omega987,

any luck on the legal help? Id like to know of some myself. Thanks

omega987
Active User

Sent: 04-15-2006 22:59

Moises357533, This is just out of hand here please let us help. There only going to care if you actually fight it. They have tried this crap with me I did not stand for it you should not either.

Because of the growing number of situations like this I started the following threads to express a desire I have if the community is willing to file the cases try and make the attorneys necessary to protect all our rights affordable but given the estimated costs to me I kind of need to know that the community is willing to defend there rights the threads are…

Horror Stories: PayPal Did it!>>>>
Do you want an attorney to help you with your eBay/PAYPAL case?

Horror Stories: Someone else did it! >>>>
we can help with suspension for a related account on ebay/paypal

I will try and follow up on all the posts I make. But, as the email reply to me dose not seam to be working I may not be able to. So if you could post your follow up or reply in one of those 2 threads I would appreciate it. I hope me and my friends can help you..

Moises357533
New User

Sent: 04-15-2006 15:27

From the begininning of last month until the first week of this month I accepted over 18k in paypal. I withdraw it as it comes in and 5100 was on its way to my bank account and paypal stopped it and froze my account.. Like I said, I've done business with over 800 verified members and that doenst include the non verified members. I've never had any issues with my buyers or paypal until now. I had no reason to be worried about hurrying up and getting my money out of the account or my buyers ripping my off. In total I'd say I've collected 150k through paypal with no problems.

<PayPalTerminator>
Not Registered

Sent: 04-15-2006 15:19

Moises357533,

First off why did you leave $6300 in cash in your paypal account. Secondly did you ship out the products prior to receiving the money into your bank account. I keep saying this over and over and over again. NEVER SHIP ANYTHING OUT UNTIL THE THE FUNDS ARE IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE SENDS FUNDS TO YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT DOESNT MEAN YOUR PAID. YOUR PAID ONCE THOSE FUNDS HIT YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. NOT BEFORE. So if you shipped the products out prior to receiving the money, then you plainly did it to yourself. Now your out the money and the merchandise. The only course of action you have now if you did ship the products out is get a lawyer and sue PayPal. You have to show the PayPal payemnt from the customer and a tracking number to prove that they customer got it and PayPal is illegally holding the money.

PayPal will make up any excuse whatsoever to lock people's accounts. I had one complaint in 2000 successful payments and they did the same thing. Just get a new PayPal account with all different information and you'll be fine. But remember what I said in capitals.

Moises357533
New User

Sent: 04-15-2006 14:58

Long story short. I've been a verified business paypal member for over 3.5 years. I have 800+ Verified completed trasnactions. I'm currently a powerseller on ebay. I did over 12k in business last month and did another 5k at the beginning of this month before they froze me. I buy salvage title cars from auctions and part them out. I sell about 100+ items a week and in the past month I had 10 buyer complaints. So out of 400+ items I had 10 complaints 2 of which were out of country buyers that I wasnt able to track the packages and some how were lost in transit ( I no longer sell outside of the 48 states becuase of it). Paypal says I'm too "high risk" and they want to part ways with me. I can live with that.. The problem is I had 6300 in my paypal account that will be held for 6 months to verify that I will not have charge backs. What a bunch of crap. I dont see the risk. I've been a member this long and if I was running anything shady how would I have done business with over 800 people. The problem is when you deal with ebay people you dont know who you're gonna run across. I sell hoods, fenders, bumpers, motors, ect.. My items arent always the easiest to ship and some people dont have the patience to understand that. What are some other methods of taking credit card payments other than paypal?

Statistics

Currently Online: 6 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102969
This page was built together in: 0.5355 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative

Free Shopping Cart Software