NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal » Horror Stories: PayPal Did it! » Thread: Do you want an attorney to help you with your eBay/PAYPAL case? -- Page 1 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: Do you want an attorney to help you with your eBay/PAYPAL case?
omega987
Active User

Do you want an attorney to help you with your eBay/PAYPAL case?
Sent: 06-20-2006 02:47

Bomber166, before you spend any thing I need to know some specifics I apologies for taking so long to reply to your message I am just having a hard time finding my posts. I have sent a few messages using the contact button at the top of the page in the hopes the owner can help create a new section in one of the forms specifically dealing with organizing legal action as I am having tribal finding my posts to keep up on them as evident by the fact it took me over a month to reply I would like to help get every one here organized and sorted in to 3 groups

1 those who are minor cases with clear statutes whom the majority simply need an attorney to contact PAYPAL/EBAY on there behalf
2 those who will actually need to go to court as paypal/ebay will not take them seriously until this point
3 those who are honestly screwed because they have been screwed in a way that has no current legal standing or president which would require a very up hill battle

Depending what the particulars of your case are depends on rather we can help or not I don’t want you spending money here if you cant be helped.

CLICK HERE FOR THE BEST PAYPAL ALTERNATIVE

cleo
New User

Sent: 04-17-2006 20:15

omega987,

please email me, I have a limited amount of time to get a case filed but Im not sure if the limit is 1 year or 4 years to file a case. (10 days if its 1 year) My email is available in my profile. I have all documentation to prove my case which is a contract dispute (based on pp user agreement) Ideally I need an attorney who is already familiar with the user agreement. Thanks.

Bomber166
New User

Sent: 04-16-2006 17:51

omega987,

I'd be interested. They have 1800 in my acccount and want me to wait the 180 days. If i could get it back in 2 weeks i would pay the 300 bucks or whatever.

omega987
Active User

Sent: 04-14-2006 12:36

cleo, Sounds like your getting screwed more than most. Could you tell me some of the details please? I want make sure your case has some legal standings before I get your hopes up. I also need to know are you in the US or Canada. If so which state or province as it would make a difference how and who you would need to be referred to.

I look forward to your reply so I can help you out and hope you’re the first of many I and my associates are able to help have justice done when it comes to ebay/paypal…

cleo
New User

Sent: 04-12-2006 23:42

omega987,

Yes, I have a big case against paypal. Bigger than any Ive seen on this forum. Very large amounts of money involved.

omega987
Active User

Sent: 03-29-2006 23:50

I have been abused many times by both companies but rather than get mad I believe in getting even. Like the former managers and employees have said the idea is great unfortunately it is run by people who just don’t care.

Well, I refuse to let them keep me or any one else who wants do be part of the market who are hones people out I have never had to wait on that 180 day rule with PAYPAL but not because PAYPAL freely gave back the money. To date I have been suspend by PAYPAL 6 times every time I got my money back in less than 2 weeks and was able to get the account reinstated and still have an active account.

Because it is impossible to protect your self why using it I discourage use of it but unfortunately have to use for some eBay transactions. Given the resent abuses of section 9 and other suspensions by eBay I have had to begin employing legal assistance over there as well. It should be noted that many issues PAYPAL and eBay cause are of for lack of a better way to put it of questionable legality. I believe enough is enough every one who deals with eBay or PAYPAL needs an attorney to protect there right.

At this time I am testing legal services that any one should be able to afford to see if they can get the job done as good as lawyers I have used before. If they can I plan to invest my funds assuming there is an interest of course; to making these services available and more importantly affordable.

I would also if possible like the communities support in keeping a record of all the abuses of eBay and PAYPAL that accrue not just by these companies. More importantly identifying and reporting the individuals that use the policies to rip people off so that others can avoid dealing with them. At one point or another we have all been a victim of people like this and it is pretty clear that neither PAYPAL nor eBay will address the issue so let’s protect ourselves and others from becoming victims. The type of things I am talking about are nonpaying bidders buyers, people who uses the PAYPAL and EBAY policies to get your items with out paying for them, extort refunds out of people because they break the item, or refused to have it insured, or use ebay or paypal policies to renegotiate the price after the auction closes. Things like this are just annoying and often the victim is who ebay or PAYPAL punish. I am sure the majority do not do things like this but it is a problem and if there is a public list of afinders then sellers can protect them selfs. Unfortunately, it would take the communities help and participation for the list to be worth any thing to any one.

The estimated price to keep layers you can consult with, have represent you, and if necessary take your case to court on any legal issue you may have would most likely be between 300-500 a year. Most likely you would probably be able to pay all at once or in monthly installments. Given that many people lose thousands and how much lawyers can cost it is extremely cheep and would be extremely beneficial if you fall in one of those voids that is having trouble getting together a class action. Unfortunately, at this time the service will probably only be available in the US and Canada, I am sorry for the rest of you. Given the costs that will likely be incurred and potential retaliation from eBay and PAYPAL as we all know the truth dose not protect you from nuisance libel and slander suits. I want to know the community is receptive and actually wants to take back there rights from these companies and any one else that may be encroaching on them. Assuming that there is a demand things will probably be up some time between now and the end of April. Hopefully the community is willing to do so but I need to know before I risk my assets. I look forwarded to your replies.

Like the owner of this site I encourage all affected parties to contact the FTC and the BBB in the long run this will help. Although, I am sure most are more concerned with recovering there funds or correcting there accounts. It is sad but unfortunately companies like these don’t respect your rights unless you enforce them. I have been amazed by the number of people PAYPAL and eBay have suspended for no reason, stolen money from, caused damages and libeled, or even worse tried to collect illegitimate debt from. It is likely they will not even begin to think about stopping until the majority starts actively fighting them and even then they may not. So if the community is willing I want to help.

Do you want an attorney to help you with your eBay or PAYPAL case or any other legal issues you have?

Statistics

Currently Online: 3 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102969
This page was built together in: 0.6004 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative

Free Shopping Cart Software