NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal Horror Stories: PayPal Did it! Thread: Please Help. Limitation can not be appealed. -- Page 1 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: Please Help. Limitation can not be appealed.
<Linda McCart>
Not Registered

Please Help. Limitation can not be appealed.
Sent: 01-12-2006 20:04

Giftsncharms,

<Linda McCart>
Not Registered

Sent: 01-12-2006 20:04

Giftsncharms, I am basically going through the same thing, with a limited account. I still have auctions ending every day, my money just keeps piling up. I will stand behind you with a class action suit.
email me
Linda

autumnxgoodbye
New User

Sent: 01-12-2006 16:38

oh okay thank you. I just have another question. What is going to happen to my account? are they just gonna limited like that and not let me do anything to it. Will I ever be able to close it?

Giftsncharms

Sent: 01-12-2006 02:43

There's nothing you can about it once they decide that, and they won't even give you a real reason as to why, I went though the same stuff since Nov 09/05 They have over $5000 of my money, are going to hold it for 6 months and that's it. So you need to write to the Attorney General of Califoria and Nebraska, the addresses are all over this website, and start looking for a new payment provider because paypal will not let you use their services anymore, not like you would want to anyways. I know a great payment provider, No set up fees either. Email me at giftsncharms111@sympatico.ca if you want to know more.

bemmer97403
New User

Sent: 01-11-2006 20:49

autumnxgoodbye, 1/11/2006
I am a gathering name so I can file a class action suit? Do you want to join the quest to take down the ugly giant? The law firm I am looking at to file the suit with is.

Girard Gibbs & De Bartolomeo LLP
601 California Street, Suite 1400
San Francisco, CA 94108

In the past they have sued paypal for other issues, and won there suits. I have great faith in this law firm. Only thing is I need fellow people to stand behind me and fight for there money back.

Steve sutherlandgray

autumnxgoodbye
New User

Sent: 01-10-2006 18:31

Hi, I've been using paypal for about 5 months now. Back in November 2005 I've received a e-mail saying that my account was limited due to a third party trying to access it, I did resolved all what was in the resolution center but now they are saying my limitation cannot be appealed. I would like to know what my limitation cannot be appealed please does that mean that I can't get my account back to normal?

Statistics

Currently Online: 8 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102967
This page was built together in: 0.5484 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative

Free Shopping Cart Software