NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal Horror Stories: PayPal Did it! Thread: Remove Accounts? -- Page 1 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: Remove Accounts?
Slattery57
New User

Remove Accounts?
Sent: 01-04-2006 16:17

fut,

Closed account and made a new one. Its because the buyer closed their accounts and are throwing a 741.00 chargeback fee at me!

CLICK HERE FOR THE BEST PAYPAL ALTERNATIVE

fut
New User

Remove Accounts?
Sent: 01-04-2006 13:31

Slattery57,

Close your bank account and open another, or file a document with your bank disallowing PayPal to take money out of yuor account. You do not need to go to another bank - but you are right, get the money out of that account pronto!

Slattery57
New User

Remove Accounts?
Sent: 01-04-2006 12:02

Ok I have a buyer saying her account was used fradulent and I sold her a virtual item (the sims online items) and now Paypal put a hold on funds but I have it all in my bank locally. Now what should I do? They will most likely take all the money out of my accounts (locally not paypal). If I remove my bank account info on paypal can they still get use it after its removed? I also have my debit card with them and I can not cancel it out. HELP! I think im going straight to the bank after school to take all my money out and start a new account unlinked. And should I go to a different bank? HELP please

Statistics

Currently Online: 4 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102969
This page was built together in: 0.3971 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative

Free Shopping Cart Software