NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal Horror Stories: PayPal UK edition Thread: Paypal bank account/direct debit -- Page 1 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: Paypal bank account/direct debit
optimumhealth
New User

Paypal bank account/direct debit
Sent: 05-17-2006 16:25

atticus,
if you have a bank account registered they will ask you to set up bank funding in case you wish to add money
try reregistering the bank account to your paypal account it should be ok, when it says set up bank funding just dont put the two small amounts into paypa.l. even if for some reason they did take money from your account you can fill in a direct debit indemnity at your bank and youll get the money back

CLICK HERE FOR THE BEST PAYPAL ALTERNATIVE

atticus
New User

Paypal bank account/direct debit
Sent: 05-17-2006 16:15

Can someone help to explain Paypla procedures - they don;t seem to be able to explain themselves.

I had a bank account, direct debit and credit card registered with PP. I decided to cancel the direct debit with my bank because I don't want the risk of PP helping themselves to my money, and I prefer to pay by CC anyway.

After cancelling the direct debit, my bank account has been completely removed from Paypal - so now I can't withdraw funds from Paypal. Is it the case that you can only have a bank account registered with Paypal if they have direct debit authorization on it?

CLICK HERE FOR THE BEST PAYPAL ALTERNATIVE

Statistics

Currently Online: 7 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102969
This page was built together in: 0.3291 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative

Free Shopping Cart Software