NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal Horror Stories: PayPal UK edition Thread: PayPal Discrimination........ -- Page 1 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: PayPal Discrimination........
liamdawe

PayPal Discrimination........
Sent: 02-04-2006 15:27

geminii, I would submit it to anyone you can, mabye even small claims court if you want your money that bad.

geminii
New User

PayPal Discrimination........
Sent: 02-04-2006 11:54

I bought in a multiple auction and subsequently received an email from the seller saying he had no intentions of sending goods. I filed dispute with Paypal and received maximum of £105 as per policy and informed that Paypal would continue to attempt to gain more funds from seller BUT I was also in contact with one of the other buyers who filed a later complaint and recieved £197 back. All emails to Paypal have met with standard responses ie policy agreement, maximum refund etc. A)if Paypal had acted when i first sent a dispute instead of making me wait 10 days, my money would have still been in sellers account and b)why wont they tell me why the other 'buyer' has received almost twice the amount back that I did after filing a later claim....... Think this is an issue for Watchdog since Paypal obviously do not want to answer my actual question - anyone else been in this situation?

Statistics

Currently Online: 7 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102968
This page was built together in: 0.3325 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative

Free Shopping Cart Software