NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal Ebay Sucks Thread: Paypal holds funds until feedback is given from the buyer -- Page 1 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: Paypal holds funds until feedback is given from the buyer
Heinekenhazed
New User

Paypal holds funds until feedback is given from the buyer
Sent: 02-26-2009 20:52

Quote:
ok i shouldnt write this here incase they fix this glich, but i feel sorry for you guys. i dropship and the hold thing f's up my cash flow. so when paypal puts a hold on your funds all you need to do is refund a penny( i live in uk ) to the buyer and it instant releases your funds :)
EPIC Thread, best thread i've come across in a long time lol. Was mopeing around looking into other people that had been screwed bye paypal (I just got screwed as a buyer cause my seller had his account "limited" a couple days ago after I had paid him so now i'm in limbo while the claim gets resolved, also screwed on the seller side as I just sold something for $237 and had it put on hold...so I had to shell out the $56 for shipping, which sucks for me since i'm broke)

Anyways long story short, I did what this guy said and refunded a small amount ($1.50 so it looked somewhat legit) for "accidental" over charge of shipping fees....and the remaining $235 was instantly available...thank god lol

beast6228
New User

Sent: 02-18-2009 14:12

Quote:
ok i shouldnt write this here incase they fix this glich, but i feel sorry for you guys. i dropship and the hold thing f's up my cash flow. so when paypal puts a hold on your funds all you need to do is refund a penny( i live in uk ) to the buyer and it instant releases your funds :)
You are the man!! I live in the USA and it worked for me, auto release of my funds!!! Ebay is so crooked these days, and holding funds is just another way of screwing over the Ebay sellers, especially when you sell an item and have to wait for your payment.....even then, the buyer can do a chargeback on you and screw you over.

Atrnygen
New User

Sent: 01-26-2009 01:24

gemraid,

Good job. Epic win!!

gemraid
New User

Sent: 01-20-2009 17:33

pettybluecamaro
New User

Sent: 01-15-2009 15:50

I use to sell on e-bay for years. But it just got crazy when I had a guy not pay me then put in clames on me. All e-bay did was give him the tools to harass the heck out of me. Plus with that thing with a seller cannot give neg feedback, but a buyer can do all he wants and now would effect the seller's account. The hell with that. So I shut my account down. Well a few weeks ago. I lost my job. Well I need to feed the kid. So I thought my only way right now was to sell my product that I produce on e-bay. STUPID ME!! I spent money of the materials I need. Made these items. Did 9 auctions and BAMM!! I find out about this friggen hold. I am looking at about 30 or 40 dollars in shipping charges that I have to pull out of my pocket. I do not have it. PLUS I have to trust people I do not know with doing the honest thing and saying they got the items and are happy. Give me feedback so I can get my money (Maybe). E-bay is really putting all of the sellers in the mercy of the buying public. I just hope that one day there will be true alternative. I just do not understand why people are still selling on there. If they just would stop. E-bay would fail and a new one would start up and be better. It never will.
Oh well. I am just going to let the 21 days run out. They will refund those people their money back to them, and I will be gone. I just cannot afford to put my ass out on the line right now. I am broke.

Oh yea. My first two auctions I have a dead beat payer. This guy can mess me up with my first feedback to be bad and I cannot do anything to him. I cannot believe this. I bet eBay/Pay Pal will never let me have my money after that.
What you you do if you were in my boat?

combo909
New User

Sent: 01-11-2009 07:26

Well when they do leave a positive feedback it takes a few hours to release, Where as you can simply up your postage on ebay when you come to shipping *oops its cost to little* so refund the difference to the buyer boom! the funds are released without stupid feedback or waiting 21 days.

They tried to get me to send goods to a unverified member.

wrxdave
New User

Sent: 01-04-2009 15:49

I am familiar with this, it has happened to me also, this doesnt happen to every single transaction, it just happens every so often paypal decides to do account audits and sweeps. the part that hit me the most was 2 of the 8 items they requested tracking info for were pickup items, and at that time their wasnt any timout 21 days or released if feedback was left. u had to have tracking # for them or you never got the funds for them. so I had to make up a fony usps tracking # and yes, out of my pocket.

ebayrejected
New User

Sent: 12-09-2008 14:30

fattyalberto,
Tsk Tsk. How can you insult trained monkeys? At least a trained monkey has been trained to be helpful in some way to someone. The workers over at the ebay paypal loonie bin do not rank high enough to be trained monkeys. But believe it or not Paypal is only this anal when it involves eBay. I've had much luck with them with direct website sales. Go figure.

fattyalberto
New User

Sent: 12-04-2008 20:54

I sold an item today and paypal put a hold on the funds either until 3 days after buyer recieves goods(if you have proof) gives good feedback or 21 days has passed. So they want you to pay shipping with your own money in my case shipping was 50 dollars for a 300 item. Once you sell something shouldnt you get money for the item?
I asked the paypal rep if he would sell me his car and pay for the shipping to me, If I told him I would buy it from him and pay him after it showed.....he said yes.
These guys remind me of trained monkeys.

this is from a conversation to ebay....
12:47:57 PM EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
i will ask for good feedback before the item ships?
12:48:03 PM Paul M. PayPal will release the hold when your buyer leaves you a positive Feedback rating, 3 days after the confirmed item delivery, or 21 days after if your buyer doesn't open any disputes, claims, chargebacks or reversals.
12:48:04 PM EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX *you
12:49:16 PM EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX do I ask for them to post good feedback before they receive the item in order for you to pay me?
12:51:04 PM Paul M. Yes, that is correct.
12:51:20 PM EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ok I will send him this information
12:52:44 PM Paul M. Okay..
12:52:47 PM Paul M. Is there anything else I can help you with?
12:53:01 PM EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you havent helped

Statistics

Currently Online: 7 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102967
This page was built together in: 0.8765 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative

Free Shopping Cart Software