NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal Ebay Sucks Thread: What am I doing wrong?? I cannot get on eBay -- Page 1 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: What am I doing wrong?? I cannot get on eBay
dridiotface
New User

What am I doing wrong?? I cannot get on eBay
Sent: 03-23-2008 04:07

Ok a year ago I been suspended due to selling bulk without a supplier. I was selling clothing/video equipment. I got suspended, gave them the information they requested and said I am suspended with no reinstatement. I been selling stuff for 2 years making some good money on the side putting way in the bank.

Anyways I tried using giftcard accounts/fake information it worked for like a week. Then it just got suspended, I tried more it would just keep getting suspended. So I pretty much got over it and 6 months later still cant get on. My paypal is fine!

What is going wrong? When I build my feedback over 10 on eBay do they notice the Paypal account I link? Because I always make a new primary paypal/delete any old ones involved. Could it be the IP address? I think when I was using the computer at the Library it was working but I would get tempted to look at the auctions on my home computer. Any suggestions I really wanna get back on selling because it was easy money and a good way to save and pay through school. Its a shame theres no competition to eBay but what should I do?

I thought eBay never really looked into the paypal accounts. All you had to do was change the primary e-mail? Or did that change, because this sucks. Is there anyway to have my IP changed? Make it change random everyday? I am thinking about moving and just buying a different paypal/eBay account I am so fed up with this!

Any suggestions I really appreciate responses!

Statistics

Currently Online: 5 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102967
This page was built together in: 0.2562 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative

Free Shopping Cart Software