NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal Ebay Sucks Thread: Legit New Sellers Accounts 4 Sale Credit Cards Accepted -- Page 1 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: Legit New Sellers Accounts 4 Sale Credit Cards Accepted
SellersAccounts
Big BOSS

Legit New Sellers Accounts 4 Sale Credit Cards Accepted
Sent: 03-19-2008 00:09

SellersAccounts, None of my buyers never had a ip address issue on my accounts but then again i use proxy ips and other means to make my accounts and ebay knows people move around go on vaction and what not so there for they cant banned you just cause of a ip change they ban people who there voliating there rules and i have never had a buyer of mine get banned for any reason then one of there own. Paypal on other hand watch ips very closely unlike ebay this is why when i help with the doings of a paypal account the buyer has to make the paypal on there own pc with there own ip ;)

ebay and paypal are really really stupid and cause they are so stupid there banning alot of legitment people trying to stop the so called scammers hehehe u notice that the no - feedback for sellers has never happened cause they where f**king up and they knew this so i was able to leave a - on a buyer just today!

<PayPalTerminator>
Not Registered

Sent: 03-18-2008 21:50

SEE OUR NEW EDITORIAL ON WHY THIS DOESNT WORK!

===================================================================
Sellers Protect Yourself From PayPal & Fraudulent Buyers.....Buyers & Sellers don't
let PayPal intemidate you with scum bag collection agencies like NCO and Robertson.
Go to our new website at http://www.aboutpaypal.org/forums

Do not post any information on this forum regarding how to get around PayPal and eBay
there are employees (spies) on this website working for both trying to find out how we get
around these two scums suckers. Dont let the enemy dimenish the weapons we use to
fight them!

SellersAccounts
Big BOSS

Sent: 03-11-2008 21:51

PayPalTerminator, if the buyers dout me i have refs from past buyers :) besides that every one who emails me usely buys a account then few months later there back for more.

<PayPalTerminator>
Not Registered

Sent: 03-10-2008 22:19

SellersAccounts,

Show these people some proof your services work!
Sellers Protect Yourself From PayPal & Fraudulent Buyers.....Buyers & Sellers don't
let PayPal intemidate you with scum bag collection agencies like NCO and Robertson.
Go to our new website at http://www.aboutpaypal.org/forums

Do not post any information on this forum regarding how to get around PayPal and eBay
there are employees (spies) on this website working for both trying to find out how we get
around these two scums suckers. Dont let the enemy dimenish the weapons we use to
fight them!

Statistics

Currently Online: 5 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102967
This page was built together in: 0.3931 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative