NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal Ebay Sucks Thread: P.O. Box address for new account? -- Page 1 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: P.O. Box address for new account?
pigfarm7451
Message Maniac

P.O. Box address for new account?
Sent: 12-18-2006 10:51

i_hate_ebay, YOU CAN USE ANY ADDRESS TO OPEN EBAY AND PAYPAL, AS LONG AS YOU USE A CARD WITH THE SAME BILLING ADDRESS.
PO BOX IS NO GOOD! THEY WILL FLAG YOU WHEN YOUR SELLS OVER CERTAIN LIMIT!

SellersAccounts
Big BOSS

Sent: 12-17-2006 19:45

i_hate_ebay, just make a new account u can use any address you want as well as a po box just dont use your same ip and name on the account with the po box and dont link your paypal to it if u have pp.

i_hate_ebay
New User

Sent: 12-17-2006 19:28

FU_PayPal, but this is an eBay account, not Paypal. So its not as though they can take money if they suspend my account anyway. The most they can do is cancel my listings and keep that amount of money, but it's not very significant.

FU_PayPal
Big BOSS

Sent: 12-17-2006 18:17

i_hate_ebay, you do know why they reinstated you don't you? They were waiting for you to get money in your account and they would have locked it down and took the money to cover the scammers because they probably had to eat it themselves. Once they lock you down and you owe them money, you can't ever trust them again!

i_hate_ebay
New User

Sent: 12-17-2006 17:53

Hey guys.

eBay is so retarded. I had a couple scam-buyers a few months ago that tried to extort refunds from me after receiving their items. As always, ebay does nothing to protect against scammers, so I got suspended even though i did nothing wrong.

I finally got my account reinstated after 3 months of hassle.

However today, eBay suspended me again. For what? They didnt update their computer records that my account was properly reinstated, so they think all my 3 months of hassle DID NOT EVEN HAPPEN.

I don't want to deal wtih this account anymore.

Do you guys know if its possible to register a NEW account with eBay using a PO Box instead?? T

thanks in advance.

Statistics

Currently Online: 5 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102967
This page was built together in: 0.5162 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative

Free Shopping Cart Software