You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal Garbage Thread: FUCK PayPal -- Page 1 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: FUCK PayPal
<xproducer2>
Not Registered

FUCK PayPal
Sent: 02-10-2004 13:02

Yes, I say **** PAYPAL as well. Right now I currently have decent amount of $ tied up on their site right now, that they won't let me have for 180 days, this is my money. THEY ARE NAZI's, and have put a hold on my account for accepting payment for supposed adult items, WHO THE **** CARES, they have no proof anyway, as all invoices are general. Have they looked around, there are tons of people accepting adult payments with them. I bet they are friends with Ashcroft.

<****PayPal>,

clicks4trade
New User

FUCK PayPal
Sent: 12-27-2003 18:19

Quote:
<ebay seller>, I sent out concert tickets for $450.00 and they reversed mine and I had a Fedex tracking#!!!!! Paypal is a friggin JOKE!!!
LOL... Have you seen that sad excuse for a Vice President?
Ryan Downs. <-- Do you think this guy is for real.. He thinks there is not a problem. What is funny is that when PayPal finally do get taken down, He will be one of those who will have to take the Blame for the way things are being run over at PayPal..

Hey Ryan, How can you sleep at night?

clicks4trade
New User

FUCK PayPal
Sent: 12-23-2003 00:12

Stoney, Hey!! obviously this guy feels a little upset with PayPal like we all do.. that company should be closed down...

Leave the man alone, the name is funny and describes how we ALL feel about those bunch of male Chicken suckers!!!

<Tim>
Not Registered

FUCK PayPal
Sent: 12-11-2003 17:49

<ebay seller>, I sent out concert tickets for $450.00 and they reversed mine and I had a Fedex tracking#!!!!! Paypal is a friggin JOKE!!!

<ebay seller>
Not Registered

FUCK PayPal
Sent: 12-05-2003 00:28

<****PayPal>, a thing i learned when useing paypal and shiping alsways get a tracking number and recipt i had this shit pulled on me froceing my to have to open a new pp acc with a dif bank i been through every bank in my town due to egay and feepal

Stoney
Message Maniac

FUCK PayPal
Sent: 11-30-2003 03:09

<****PayPal>,
Just what I expected as a reply.

<FuckPayPal>
Not Registered

FUCK PayPal
Sent: 11-27-2003 20:27

Stoney, GO TO HELL!

Stoney
Message Maniac

FUCK PayPal
Sent: 11-26-2003 16:03

<****PayPal>, First of all change your user name and act like a human being.

<FuckPayPal>
Not Registered

FUCK PayPal
Sent: 11-26-2003 15:56

I sold something on eBay, shipped it to the buyer, and now the buyer claims he never received it. I know he is lying and he filed a claim on PayPal stating he never received it. The buyer never contacted me at first to resolve this issue and now PayPal has limited my account. What can I do?

Statistics

Currently Online: 4 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102968
This page was built together in: 0.4564 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative

Free Shopping Cart Software