NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal » Citibank Sucks » Thread: Need corporate mailing address for Citi Cards -- Page 1 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: Need corporate mailing address for Citi Cards
<Steven Willi>
Not Registered

Need corporate mailing address for Citi Cards
Sent: 04-15-2005 11:42

<CITI Robbed>
Not Registered

Please cut up your citigroup credit cards!!
Sent: 01-19-2005 11:29

<citiharrased>,
If you have a Citi credit card, please cut it up. This could be some of the best financial advice you will ever get. If you want to give your customers credit through this company I strongly advise you to do some research on this company and then decide NOT TO.

Dear Professional,

I understand your company is associated with the lending company Citi. When a company says they offer credit through Citi (Bank, Financial or one of their other associated institutions) it sends shivers down my spine. This company is no better than a loan shark operation. Sure it may look great up front but that old saying “if it sounds too good to be true it probably is” certainly is true with this company.

Established in 1812 the CITI group is the largest financial services company in the world today. They have gotten this way by taking advantage of every person they give credit to. I had a VERY BAD PERSONAL EXPERINCE with this company. It caused unnecessary damage to my credit rating for almost two years and cost me over $21,000.00. This was very hard on myself being self-employed, a small business relies on good credit. People I told about what happened thought I was full of it until they took advantage of the credit offered by Citi through one of the many companies using Citigroup (the list gets bigger everyday). Unethical practices, harassing phone calls, losing payments, destroying perfect credit ratings, admitting your account is paid in full but continue to sent account statements that show otherwise. (This continues to affect you credit of course) Yes, this is how this company operates.

This are some examples of some of the problems associated with The Citi-Group of Financial branches.
http://www.badcreditcards.org/CITIcomplaints.htm

Search the internet. Citigroup is the leader when it comes to predatory lending.
http://www.motherjones.com/news/outfront/2003/01/ma_453_01.html
They are responsible for clear cutting the rainforests in South America.
http://www.ran.org/ran_campaigns/citi/citi_ad_11_02.html
http://www.afsc.org/pwork/0404/040416.htm

My girlfriend just completed college in Hamilton. The local branch of Citi was there canvassing the school. This is known a predator lending. They tell you they can lower you student loan bills and help pay down your debt. It just isn’t so. They turn your life into a financial HELL!

I don’t want to go on and on about this company. I personally think they should be put out of business but we all know money rules the world. Citi is not a registered lending institution and therefore are not regulated by the government. I bet you didn’t know that!!

I certainly hope your company or business will give some thought as to whether they want to be involved with a lending company like this. Remember, the result of using this company will also make your business look bad. This WILL affect YOUR reputation and sales. Citi doesn’t care.

Sincerely trying to make the world a little better for everyone in 2005.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I encourage you to send this letter on to friends and businesses to make them aware of the Citigroup. We need to save our planet and our sanity from these unscrupulous companies exploiting us everyday.

<citiharrased>
Not Registered

Sent: 12-05-2004 23:11

<>, Just read your letter now about your problem with citi cards.......and wish you well. My boyfriend has been going through a nasty divorse for 4 years the moneys tight and in Sept he broke his foot. We got one payment behind with them and like yours........our bills went threw the roof..........even though we are trying to keep up with the min payments. Citi is calling us everyday 3 or 4 times........we\'ve just decided to turn off the ringer.........and once his divorse is settled........its to the bankruptsy lawyer for us.

<>
Not Registered

Sent: 11-19-2004 14:33

<BamaCuban>, I just called for the name and address of the president of Citicards...they gave me Office of the president, po box 6000, Sioux Falls, SD 57117, but gave me Sandy Wyle as the name not Steven Freiberg.Not sure if this helps....

<BamaCuban>
Not Registered

Sent: 04-05-2004 22:15

I think I have what you need:

Office of the President
Citibank/Citigroup
PO Box 6000
Sioux Falls, SD 57117

I called and requested their legal department address in order to inform them of a bankruptcy filing, and they gave me the following:

701 E. 60th Street N.
PO Box 6034
Sioux Falls, SD 57117

My deductive reasoning causes me to think that the street address for the President is probably at 60th Street, but good luck finding him there. It's amazing. The higher you get in the corporate ladder, the less you have to be in the office, but your pay nevertheless incresses 10-, 20-, 3-fold. Must be that 23.99% interest...

Good luck and Roll Tide.

<BamaCuban>
Not Registered

Sent: 04-05-2004 21:57

If you have a specific complaint about Citi Cards' billing practices, you can complain directly to the Fair Trade Commission (FTC). They have an online form (https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/dod/wsolcq$.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU01).

Other than that, you should draft a letter to Citi at the address on your statement and inform them that you are disputing that status of the account. You should continue making your regular monthly payment. They are required by law to acknowledge your dispute. Read more about your rights as a consumer at the Fair Trade Commission website, under Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.

Good luck.

<>
Not Registered

Sent: 02-24-2004 11:39

I have many complaints for Citibank and have sent them to Steven Freiberg at 399 park Avenue, New York, NY 10043. I also have filed these complaints with the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General\'s Office. If people send thier complaints in writing then maybe Citicards/Citibank will get the message that their billing practices are borderline criminal!!

<Chris>
Not Registered

Sent: 05-16-2003 22:46

<Juan>,
Its probably not the best idea to just list the address of a bunch of random people on a forum.

<Juan>
Not Registered

Sent: 04-22-2003 05:29

check it out...this was from YAHOO PEOPLE SEARCH
maybe this can help you thank me later

Stephen Freiberg
(More info at US Search) 6 Birchwood Dr
New Hyde Park, NY
Add to Address Book, Map (516) 741-5670

Stephen Bonnie Freiberg
(More info at US Search) 76 Box Pond Dr
Bellingham, MA
Add to Address Book, Map (508) 966-9037

Steve Freiberg
(More info at US Search) Po Box 462
Marshalltown, IA
Add to Address Book, Map (641) 753-8837

Steven Teresa Freiberg
(More info at US Search) 4w16009 Cherokee Dr
Menomonee Falls, WI
Add to Address Book, Map (262) 502-0272

<Juan>
Not Registered

Sent: 04-22-2003 05:27

YAHOO people search?

yellow pages .com?

search for that guys name and what city and stae he lives in

go to yahoo
www.yahoo.com
then use the PEOPLE SEARCH option
you can get his peronsal phone number
hehehehe

cool huh?
just make up a story on how you got his number
oh welll
laters

veruca41
New User

Sent: 04-21-2003 11:37

I am trying to find the corporate mailing address for Citi Cards bigwigs like Steve Freiberg (the CEO).

My problem isn't unique or rare: after paying my Citibank Visa on time for over five years, I made a couple of late payments as my husband had been unemployed for nine months. OF course my APR went up over 10 points to 24%. Customer service said it would be lowered after six months of on-time payments - but there's one catch: I just found out that the low APR will only apply to NEW purchases.

I had been using this credit card for just about everything, as it had the lowest APR and highest credit line, so now it'll keep growing and growing like some sci-fi monster. I'm about to say "fork it" and turn them over to credit counseling but I thought I'd write the Citi Cards bigwigs first. (Yes, I know writing letters to these people will be as effective as watering a dead plant...)

Statistics

Currently Online: 5 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102967
This page was built together in: 0.4887 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative

Free Shopping Cart Software