NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal PayPal Landmines Thread: Paypal Secrets and Dirty Tricks Revealed for FREE -- Page 1 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: Paypal Secrets and Dirty Tricks Revealed for FREE
bkjpww2
New User

Paypal Secrets and Dirty Tricks Revealed for FREE
Sent: 01-15-2008 00:12

giacarangi2,

I am new. How do I email you on this site?
Is this message going to your email now?

thanks,
Bk

giacarangi2
Active User

Sent: 08-18-2007 12:13

PayPalTerminator,

I think you missed this part, I posted:
So now whatever address is attached to your credit card paypal will mail a letter
with a confirmation code, ***you will have to wait 7-9 business days!!!***

Paypal goes by the credit card address. They say you must prove you are located at the address you receive your credit card statements. Rememer, paypal's goal is to receive as much information about you, without informing it will not remove the 'Limited Access'.

Do you really think once a person verifies their bank account, credit card, telephone number, paypal will not eventualy ask for the social security number or driver's license... it you sell to much?
As I said before, paypal wants as much info about you a seller in case fraud or credit card chargebacks are issued. These changes started to take effect within the last few monthys.
BS paypal limits accounts for now, used to never occur.

-----Thats why people on this board, need to stop giving out secrets to the whole word to see.
Use a throwaway email address and help make it hard for the paypal spies to receive info!!!----

I only give enough general info on the board, the real secrets you must email me for

<PayPalTerminator>
Not Registered

Sent: 08-18-2007 02:30

giacarangi2,

Thats not all 100% true. If you dont have the pin number or your phone number isnt listed, PayPal will mail you the 4 digit pin number to your confirmed address. Once you've done that your all set. People who have disputed charged with their bank bceause of unauthorized activity, paypal makes people change passwords, makes you enter the full bank account and credit card number etc.

That would be any bank or any person who gets notified that someone did something suspicious in nature. If your a seller then your screwed totally because its more intensive, if your a buyer theres no big deal about it.

Its understandable on why PayPal would want to do that, to verify information its security measure alot of companies are doing, so its nothing new.

giacarangi2
Active User

Sent: 08-17-2007 23:51

As I said previously, Paypal is limiting any account, regardless
{if you confirmed your bank account} AS SOON AS YOU TRY TO WITHDRAWL
They will ask you to confirm your location, if you haven't added a credit card, they will trick you into thinking that's all you need to do to resolve this issue. Once you confirm the credit card, they still have your address limited and then redirect you to a screen to confirm your telephone number.

This makes no sense as the telephone number never asked for confirmation when one signed up.
So in essence Paypal is using a filter for any accounts that withdrawl to automatically limit the account. You are limited even if you send money.

What makes it even more shady is the fact,you can't even refund your buyers, but you can still use ebay to have buyers send you money. So paypal has your money trapped and you can't do anything but look at it.

Here's the dirty trick, YOU HAVE ONLY ONE CHANCE TO CONFIRM YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER!
YES ONLY ONE CHANCE AND YOU MUST ANSWER THE PHONE.

Paypal cons the user by saying on screen the telephone number is unconfirmed you must answer the phone or have them call you in a minute. ** PAY ATTENTION HERE **
You can still change/edit the number BEFORE PAYPAL CALLS.
If you add a cell phone the screen will say no cellphones.
(Though you can still add 800, 866, 877 toll free numbers???)

** HERE'S THE GARBAGE DIRTY TRICK PART, PAY ATTENTION **
You click continue on the screen, and paypal reveals a 4 digit code for you to press,
Paypal uses an automated machine to call you.

Let's say you are able to confirm the phone call, either by using a friend's phone, family or your own phone that has a unlisted number. Guess what paypal tells you on the phone?
It says you have confirmed the call to return to the screen.

So you're happy and thrilled right?
You log in and Paypal says you have not confirmed the phone clal.
You are pissed right. You say I know I confirmed the phone I pressed the 4 digits when the computer told me on the phone and the phone automatimated process said I did confirm.

...THIS IS WHAT PAYPAL SAYS ON THE SCREEN...
You did not confirm the phone call because we could not confirm your (credit card) address
with the telephone numberin PUBLIC AVAILABLE DATABASES!

So in essence, if you have an unlisted number, use a friend's phone, a family members phone and the phone is not registered in your name. Paypal will deny the confirmation regardless
if you confirm the call *lol* This is garbage!!!!

So now whatever address is attached to your credit card paypal will mail a letter
with a confirmation code, ***you will have to wait 7-9 business days!!!***

...IS THERE GOOD NEWS?...
Yes, there is good news. I know a way around this, but I will not post it here
{paypal spies read the boards}

If you want to know the answer, send an email here: {000iiixxx97@gmail000.com}
It's Free, I will not charge you...

#...NOTE...#
Remove the 0's to email me. I purposedly placed the 0's in there to fool the spam robots.
That email address is a thowaway address, I can delete it anytime.
I will only use it to answer questions.

Statistics

Currently Online: 4 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102967
This page was built together in: 0.4415 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative

Free Shopping Cart Software