NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal » ChitChat » Thread: Our first PayPalSucks.com Cartoon! -- Page 6 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: Our first PayPalSucks.com Cartoon!
<ferite>
Not Registered

Our first PayPalSucks.com Cartoon!
Sent: 09-05-2005 15:18

Quote:
I was trying to register for a conference online today, for which PayPal is the transaction provider. I chose to pay by credit card, instead of my PayPal account.

Lo and behold, because I have a PayPal account associated with my email address, the site tried to FORCE me to log in to my PayPal account, even though I had already selected the option to pay via credit card.

Hey, genius. Yeah. You.

Some day, maybe you should try adding the credit card to your account. Then, maybe, you should try selecting the credit card as the source of your funds. Oh, then, perhaps, you wouldn\'t be writing snippy \"this practice is shady -- if not illegal\" messages on public forums.

Hey, I find PayPal irritating like other people. They\'ve held a transfer to my account hostage for about a week now, and I need to pay for an auction. But, if you\'re going to be stupid, do it in private. It\'s enough that you\'re embarassing yourself, but every other human being on Earth, too? That\'s low.

<Rob T>
Not Registered

Sent: 09-02-2005 11:46

Hi,
I have seen some people who really hate Paypal.
I have been using them for a while and I have yet to
have a problem, but I will keep this site and all the
complaints in mind. Their fees are really high.
We need some alternatives for sellers and buyers.
Do you know of any?

<>
Not Registered

Sent: 09-02-2005 09:17

I have no reason to hate paypal, I have had absolutely no problems, I have heard of peoples accounts being frozen, but I never had a problem after 400 buys/sells

<hwynym>
Not Registered

My User Complaint to Jeff Jordan at PayPal
Sent: 08-25-2005 18:50

Mr. Jeff Jordan, President
PayPal, Inc.
2211 North First Street
San Jose, CA 95131 August 25, 2005

Dear Mr. Jordan, I am writing to complain about PayPal’s transaction services.

I was trying to register for a conference online today, for which PayPal is the transaction provider. I chose to pay by credit card, instead of my PayPal account.

Lo and behold, because I have a PayPal account associated with my email address, the site tried to FORCE me to log in to my PayPal account, even though I had already selected the option to pay via credit card. This is the message I got:

"Our records indicate that this email address is already registered to an existing PayPal account. To complete this transaction, please enter a different email address.

To log in to your existing PayPal account, please click the Login button below."

So, if I wasn’t one of your valued customers, and I decided to pay via credit card, the transaction would fly right through. But because I AM one of your valued customers, you’re going to try to FORCE me to do something that I had already indicated that I didn’t want to do!? Nice way to treat valued customers, I must say.

The only suggestion from your help line was to “open another email address”, if I didn’t want to use my PayPal account. Why should I have to open another email address because of the shortcomings of your system?

This is akin to a bank trying to force me to write a check to a merchant, if I have an account with them, versus paying that same merchant with cash.

I am sending a copy of this letter to the merchant who is now out the money for my registration. I was going to send it to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs in Sacramento, as directed in your User Agreement, but I called them, and surprise, surprise – they tell me that they do not regulate internet transactions and don’t know why their information is provided in your User Agreement.

So – you’re also providing false information for dispute resolution in your User Agreement. I think I’ll cc the FTC and Wired Magazine, along with the Better Business Bureau, instead, as I believe this practice is shady – if not illegal.

<feddy>
Not Registered

Sent: 08-23-2005 08:42

Bad paypal.
paypal bad!

we just gotta hate it:p

<JJ>
Not Registered

Sent: 08-22-2005 13:26

Yep, had my first bad experience with PaySnail today, wow, what jerks. Have all this \'seller protection\' crap in place with pretty little logos and such, guess what, it is WORTHLESS. I sell 50-70k of product per month on eBay and CANNOT WAIT to find a better service which is easy to set up with an API. I read about a JP Morgan attempt at competition, I hope someone comes along and kills em soon, need an anti-trust thing to get em out of bed with eBay, the eBay checkout and PayPal go hand in hand. Bass-Turds.

<DAN>
Not Registered

Sent: 08-02-2005 15:58

PAYPLA44, I object to your cartoon...........the right panel shows them smarter than they are. Tell ya what, to get them (the help desk) to the level of dumb one would have to raise their IQ! Never in over 50 some odd years (6/7 buying on the "net")have I run into a situation where I cannot get funds to the vendor. Only thing I can figger is those people in the P.R. of CA are getting there drinking water out of the ocean.

Marlena
New User

Sent: 07-27-2005 00:14

<Marlena>,
I really wish Paypal would get back my sister's money or at least help her to find the culprit that did this. They can track the hackers every move with any transactions made. There is just so much the local authorities can do. Paypal has to step up to the plate and right ALL these wrongs and stop freezing accounts to ALL those good people that were taken. Paypal apparently isn't as secure as they lead everyone to believe...They will just keep taking our money until we ALL do something about them.

<Marlena>
Not Registered

Sent: 07-27-2005 00:00

PaypalSucks,
My sister has had paypal account via ebay for years. She sold stones and jewelry settings on ebay for over 10 years or at least she did. Until, someone hacked into paypals supposedly "secure" from the UK, although, made it look as it it came from someone elses computer. They stole everything out of her account as well as the money she had on paypal from sold items. Get this, Paypal told her that her password was not tricky enough. They even were trying to charge her as well for things these hackers did. She almost lost her home because all her money was stolen. Paypal would not own up to their responsibility of saying they are secure, when they truly are not. My sister still hasn't seen a dime of that money she lost which was an extreme amount. We All Need To Ban Together And Boot Paypal Out The Door. I think if they promise safety and security; then, they need to stick by their word. That Will Be The Day! :(

<dwewe>
Not Registered

Uhm, ebay OWNS paypal you redneck - that;\'s why!
Sent: 07-25-2005 03:23

ledhed1971,

PaypalSucks
Administrator

Sent: 07-23-2005 13:05

Quote:
I wish ebay would let people post the pay pal sucks link in the auctions, I had two pulled recently because of it,
Ebay owns paypal and paypal accounts for 21% of ebay's profits. It's one of their cash cows. There is no way they will let anyone threaten that income stream.

ledhed1971
New User

Sent: 07-23-2005 05:56

PaypalSucks, this about sums up pay pal's service, I wish ebay would let people post the pay pal sucks link in the auctions, I had two pulled recently because of it, oh well keep up the cool cartoons

PaypalSucks
Administrator

Sent: 07-22-2005 02:36

Quote:
PaypalSucks,

haha! Great comic! I had to print it out and it's hanging in my office right now.

GREAT! That's what we did it for! :)

<msjen>
Not Registered

Sent: 07-21-2005 13:19

PaypalSucks,

haha! Great comic! I had to print it out and it's hanging in my office right now.

lolsmurf
New User

Sent: 07-20-2005 05:59

Keep these cartons coming. I love them. Can anyone tell me if E-Bay will kick you off when you add this cartoon in your auction?

Prev  31 - 45   46 - 60   61 - 75  76 - 90  91 - 96  Next

Statistics

Currently Online: 4 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102967
This page was built together in: 0.7247 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative

Free Shopping Cart Software