NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal ChitChat Thread: Our first PayPalSucks.com Cartoon! -- Page 5 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: Our first PayPalSucks.com Cartoon!
<Cathy>
Not Registered

Our first PayPalSucks.com Cartoon!
Sent: 10-01-2005 16:17

Will they kick you off if you use the cartoon? You bet they will. I just got barred from all discussion groups for making a fool of one of their cheerleaders. Actually, He made a fool of himself I just set the trap!

<PAYPAL SUCK>
Not Registered

Sent: 09-28-2005 02:45

[deleted by admin - If you can't express yourself without the guttermouth, find someplace else to do it. ]

<Louis>
Not Registered

Sent: 09-26-2005 11:57

<>, I only have some good experiences with Paypal, so I don't understand all the critics

<poop on PP>
Not Registered

Sent: 09-16-2005 17:13

I do a lot of traveling and as your cartoon indicates PayPal does not understand that one of the major advantages of the internet is that you can asses the same services and information from different locations. As most of you know and might have experienced, it is extremely difficult if not impossible to access your account from a different town, never mind a different country. I spent over a month faxing them document and going through utter crap to have the “privilege” of accessing my account from Asia. To only have it work for two weeks – after which they shut it of again.

For traveling PayPal sucks!!!!

<Unknown>
Not Registered

Sent: 09-15-2005 08:51

Thought i'd say some more things. I've donated alot of money from paypal to charities aswell as the Katrina disaster. I wonder what paypal will do once they eventually find out that all the money sent to them was not authorised.

<Unknown>
Not Registered

Sent: 09-15-2005 08:45

Well i can tell you that PayPal aint secure. I use to run a business, most profits from Paypal via ebay and online sites. Once our account was limited because of too much activity with hack attemps. They got all documents they required aswell as they asked for additional documents which they got. lost thousands and thousands of pounds after someone eventually gaining access, paypal blamed myself for being insecure.

Now what i do is,well, i rip the arse out of paypal. yes, i fraud the hell out of them maybe a couple of thousand sent to alot of other people accounts and guess what, they don\\\'t even know it. Deserve everything they get.

<Mike>
Not Registered

Sent: 09-14-2005 19:59

<Marlena>, LET ME KNOW IF WE SHOULD DO A CLASS ACTION ?

PaypalSucks
Administrator

Sent: 09-07-2005 12:22

Quote:
Oh, and this site has a whole bunch of nasty bugs. PPS doesn't seem like a very high quality site to me. I'm actually a fan of paypal.
Yea, your right, this site sucks too. The difference is, if we suck, you don't lose your money, merchandise or your business.

<>
Not Registered

Sent: 09-07-2005 11:03

"Condone" ??
Did you mean condemn?

<Roogle>
Not Registered

Sent: 09-06-2005 18:17

<>,

They didn\'t condone PPS, but they did keep the message of the site in mind, saying that they\'re ready to take any action if PayPal messes with them. I\'d say that\'s good enough!

<CommonSense>
Not Registered

Sent: 09-06-2005 17:58

It seems that many of these complaints have stemmed from people who are confused about Paypal. Rather than seeking help, they decided to turn to this site in order to vent against it. Way to work the problem out guys, humanity salutes shining examples such as yourselves.

<>
Not Registered

Sent: 09-06-2005 15:40

Oh, and this site has a whole bunch of nasty bugs. PPS doesn't seem like a very high quality site to me. I'm actually a fan of paypal.

<>
Not Registered

Sent: 09-06-2005 15:38

<PAfan>,
Well, They didn\'t actually condone PPS, and in fact, in their article, http://www.penny-arcade.com/news.php?date=2005-09-06, they basically say, \"We\'ve done $60,000 of business through PayPal and haven\'t had a problem.\"

<PAfan>
Not Registered

Sent: 09-05-2005 19:36

Well what do you know. Penny Arcade just listed you guys in!

<j_tristum>
Not Registered

Sent: 09-05-2005 17:39

<ferite>,
Why the hell should they have to tie that information to the account? That just creates another way someone could take advantage of them if their account gets hacked.

Prev  31 - 45   46 - 60  61 - 75  76 - 90   91 - 96  Next

Statistics

Currently Online: 3 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102967
This page was built together in: 0.5645 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative

Free Shopping Cart Software