NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal ChitChat Thread: Our first PayPalSucks.com Cartoon! -- Page 3 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: Our first PayPalSucks.com Cartoon!
<Bobby4365>
Not Registered

Our first PayPalSucks.com Cartoon!
Sent: 01-18-2006 16:55

Quote:
<Mike>, The problem lies in money, it's all a scam. We who are obsessed with wealth are chasing after a wet dream that will never happen in your life time. You will end up broke when you retire. Spend as much ya like now, don't think about saving for the future. You will lose everything no matter what... Life is tough.
You people are getting at the wrong approach, do not hate paypal or ebay they are not the root of the problems. Its people like me or you who are dishonest and cheat to make money. That's like blaming it on a car cause a drunk driver rammed into you. If you love money as much as paypal, you soul will turn evil. Because of greed, this problems was created as a result of our insatiable thirst for wealth out of junk item ya trying to sell to make lots and lots of money. Paypal loves money the trick is not to love money, then you wouldn't have a thing to care like me.

Such as your appalling abuse of the English Language.

<Sammy>
Not Registered

Sent: 01-18-2006 13:41

<Mike>, The problem lies in money, it's all a scam. We who are obsessed with wealth are chasing after a wet dream that will never happen in your life time. You will end up broke when you retire. Spend as much ya like now, don't think about saving for the future. You will lose everything no matter what... Life is tough.
You people are getting at the wrong approach, do not hate paypal or ebay they are not the root of the problems. Its people like me or you who are dishonest and cheat to make money. That's like blaming it on a car cause a drunk driver rammed into you. If you love money as much as paypal, you soul will turn evil. Because of greed, this problems was created as a result of our insatiable thirst for wealth out of junk item ya trying to sell to make lots and lots of money. Paypal loves money the trick is not to love money, then you wouldn't have a thing to care like me.

<Shalkar>
Not Registered

Sent: 01-16-2006 10:15

Quote:
wow you guys are real pitiful half of the time you lose money is because you are the ones not paying attention or making mass payments. Think about even a CC company will put a hold on your CC if you make to many purchases. Or you arent paying attention to who you are buying from and they scam you in a legit way, which is possible sorry, they just twist their words making you believe you are buying something that isnt actually the item you want. It isnt paypal who intiates the purchases so they shouldnt have to take full responsibility which all of you think they should. Quit being such big babies and deal with your problems instead of complaining about it.
You misunderstand. Since PayPal is the middle man it gets paid to make sure the payment goes through successfully. As such, it has an obligation to, in a way, act as an Escrow Service. That is to say if the seller doesn't deliver on what they had put up for sale correctly, then PayPal should make sure the claim of the buyer, in this case, is valid. Upon doing so, they should refund that money to the buyer and the seller should be the one to pay that money. Not PayPal.

As a merchant, I believe in always making sure there is a tracking number. This way if the buyer disputes I ever sent the package, then I have proof. The thing is though that how they limit the accounts so completely is rediculous. It should only lock so much of it depending upon your history with PayPal and how much revinue you bring to them. After all, if you have been with them for a long time, it should count. Same for the buyers.

Anyways, it's the matter of PayPal doesn't act like they should. They claim they have security, but they don't. You have more security with your credit card. That's sad and pathetic. The way PayPal works is that it's basically an instant wire transfer except it has fees that are alot steeper. Ultimately, the majority don't fully understand just how PayPal is and that is why it will continue to thrive. So long as people remain ignorant of something, it will only get worse. Those who haven't had a problem with PayPal just don't get it. They don't know what we're talking about. They will eventually because with PayPal, it's just a matter of time before you get messed with. What it happens though, it hits hard...

One last thing. While credit card companies will suddenly not let you make any more purchases if you make a bunch at once, normally a simple "short" call is all it takes and you're on your way again. If you have a corporate credit card, then they don't bother doing that normally. That depends on the type of payment plan your card has and with what company. I only know of the "pay it all at the end of the month/billing cycle" type of payment plan though. Also, if somebody miswords something in order to get somebody to buy it, even if it is a technicality okay thing depending upon the rules, I can pretty much guarantee you that it wouldn't hold up in court. Just let somebody try and tell the judge, "Yeah I misworded it. So what? It was technically okay for me to do it". I'll bet you anything that the person saying that would lose. Just as if a used car salesman sold you a car and purposely left out all the facts that defined that car as a "lemon".

P.S.S. Nobody said PayPal should take all the weight for purchases paid through them. It's that they don't properly investigate things like they should. They use underhanded and sneaky tactics to squeeze as much money out of every person they can. They're just not honest people when it comes down to it.

<adams>
Not Registered

Sent: 01-14-2006 23:34

wow you guys are real pitiful half of the time you lose money is because you are the ones not paying attention or making mass payments. Think about even a CC company will put a hold on your CC if you make to many purchases. Or you arent paying attention to who you are buying from and they scam you in a legit way, which is possible sorry, they just twist their words making you believe you are buying something that isnt actually the item you want. It isnt paypal who intiates the purchases so they shouldnt have to take full responsibility which all of you think they should. Quit being such big babies and deal with your problems instead of complaining about it.

<Shalkar>
Not Registered

Sent: 01-14-2006 13:08

<Marlena>, heh. Frankly I think we all need to go back to how business use to be done. By that I mean when somebody rips you off, you beat the hell out of them, take your money back, and then because they were purposely doing their best to destroy your livelyhood and thus kill you, you hang'em so everybody can see what happens to scum like that.

What PayPal and a-holes like them is doing is the equaivalent of Caddle Rusteling in the Old West. I mean, they go ahead and steal all your money that you need to SURVIVE! In the old days of the west, they'd of been hung a LONG time ago! I say we do that now. The law should allow for a person to do such things when there is obvious proof... Just as there is for everything PayPal has ever done. :/

<Suzie Barnes>
Not Registered

Sent: 01-14-2006 10:19

Quote:
Here's some fuel to the fire... my first burn, and last time using paypal (notice the lack of capitalization on paypal, as I don't feel they deserve it).
I bought a laptop off of a guy on a website other than eBay (bad move according to paypal, as they are owned by eBay). The seller was selling and re-selling that same laptop to multiple people, and taking money transfers through paypal. Lo and behold, no laptop ever arrived. I submitted a complaint to paypal, who "investigated" it. Now, due to the fact that the seller had closed his paypal account (extracting my money from it), they were unable to give me the refund. I called to complain, and without a word of a lie, the lady on the other end of the phone was less intelligent than the monkeys shown in the cartoon. I had to 'dumb down' my words in order for her to understand what I was try to say.
What this seller had done, is sold the item, opened a paypal account, received the money, closed his paypal account. Repeat, steal, and repeat and on and on. How is this secure? Due to the fact that his paypal account had been closed, the funds could not be accessed nor retrieved. Somehow that is okay with paypal, as the lady said 'there is nothing we can do'.
Okay, so you rob a bank, run home and close your doors. The cops know EXACTLY where you live and how to get the money back , but because the doors are closed, they are unable to get the money back. paypal HAS the info of the cowardly thief, but will not use it to retrieve the money, or escalate it to the authorities. This is fraud plain and simple, nothing less.
That, in my books is why paypal sucks.

In the first place it doesn't matter if you think PayPal doesn't deserve the capitalazation, it is in fact a "Rule" of writing. As for PayPal not being able to do anything to get your money back, seems like an error on your part, you can go to the police regarding this matter, make a report, and the police will investigate the situation. Theft is Theft no matter what! I'm sure PayPal will give the police all the information they need regarding this situation!

<frankm>
Not Registered

Sent: 01-14-2006 09:44

Quote:
Finally my account was taken off hold but with 3500.00 sitting in it that I couldn't touch. So needless to say my Christmas money came 3 days after (Finally resolve dec 28th). Now try explaining to a 5year old why Santa was 3 days late on Christmas!!!
I guess you are not a business owner. Many times it takes a while before money id finally yours. $3500 is not much for a businessman. If you are operating this close then you should just get a regular job and stay away from investing big money that you don't have to begin with.

We call wimps, "crybabies"

<frankm>
Not Registered

Sent: 01-14-2006 09:41

Quote:
Let's see, in the first place why would anyone tell their child, there is a Santa Claus? ? ? ? ? Santa Claus is just a fairy tale and children should know this, and not be deceived by their parents. If a child can't trust their parents' to tell them the truth who can they trust? Furthermore why would someone leave that kind of money in an account that is not federally insured?????? I feel all the complaints regarding PayPal are very much the users being unwise with their own decissions....try being accountable for your own actions.......
Good point!!

<Suzie Barnes>
Not Registered

Sent: 01-14-2006 08:39

Let's see, in the first place why would anyone tell their child, there is a Santa Claus? ? ? ? ? Santa Claus is just a fairy tale and children should know this, and not be deceived by their parents. If a child can't trust their parents' to tell them the truth who can they trust? Furthermore why would someone leave that kind of money in an account that is not federally insured?????? I feel all the complaints regarding PayPal are very much the users being unwise with their own decissions....try being accountable for your own actions.......

<Suzie Barnes>
Not Registered

Sent: 01-14-2006 08:34

<Marlena>, When I use my paypal account, I make sure I transfer all money made on Ebay back into my personal bank account, I can't imagine leaving enough money in Pay Pal to lose my home! That is ridiculous. How can anyone blame PayPal for their STUPIDITY!

<Josh Is Gay>
Not Registered

Sent: 01-12-2006 17:12

Thats right no come backs now, go show your mama what i told ya'll peace.

<Josh Is Gay>
Not Registered

Sent: 01-11-2006 17:26

Hey don't hate the player, hate the game. SUP SUP EAST SIDE. Don't be hating paypal

sunder
Big BOSS

Sent: 01-05-2006 16:26

<>,

The reason Santa was late was because YOU chose to use Paypal.

<>
Not Registered

Sent: 01-05-2006 09:28

Personally I still use paypal only because I have too. I have been using it about 2 years now and never had a problem till this past november. When I started to sell5 xbox 360's I stood in line to get for nearly 24 hours w/ friends.

After my first sale everything was fine then the other 4 sold ..... PAYPAL FREEZE!!!

I called up and the only answer I got wwas "Well, currently they are the highest fraud item on eBay so we are freezing every xbox 360 sellers account".

When I asked what can I do to get the freeze off I had to do all of the following.

1.)Verify residence.
2.)Verify Social Security Number
3.)Provide proof of merchandise (When I called to do this by fax to provide reciepts etc they said sorry that's not good enough we now need to have receipt of item delivery from customer b4 releasing funds) SO BISCALLY NOW PAYPAL IS AN ESCROW SERVICE!!!???
4.)Provider proof of shipping(This was also done "Once again not good enough, needed delivery confirmation first)

Finally my account was taken off hold but with 3500.00 sitting in it that I couldn't touch. So needless to say my Christmas money came 3 days after (Finally resolve dec 28th). Now try explaining to a 5year old why Santa was 3 days late on Christmas!!!

<Sunny>
Not Registered

Sent: 01-04-2006 05:06

<djsgifts>,

PayPal recently limited my account because I accessed it via a proxy server(to protect my privacy on the net). And now they want the proof of my identity.

PayPal really sucks.

Prev  1 - 15   16 - 30  31 - 45  46 - 60   61 - 75  Next

Statistics

Currently Online: 5 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102967
This page was built together in: 0.4514 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative