NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal ChitChat Thread: Our first PayPalSucks.com Cartoon! -- Page 1 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: Our first PayPalSucks.com Cartoon!
t3t4
New User

Our first PayPalSucks.com Cartoon!
Sent: 04-02-2008 14:43

<Dan123>,

"<Scott Gee>, I am a proud American, we need to take back this country!!!"

I'm with that 200%!!!

I've been trying to fight, trying to hold on to, trying to stand up for, but where is everyone else??? Why is it the tiny hand full of us fighters always seem to stand alone? Everyone ****es, carries on, runs their mouth, but who actually stands the hell up and does anything about the situation? I do my best, I'm a ****er as well, but I also fight hard for what I believe is right. But me out of over 30 million just in the US alone, well, I mean and stand for nothing against those masses. Those of us that are fighters should really ban together and not ask a word anymore, but FORCE a change! I'm done with asking! It's a pure demand situation for me at this point. This is my country too, I don't love it per say, but I do care about it, and I will and do fight for it!

I'm sick of monkey's and peons thinking they can rule my life! Can I do it better? Well, the proper question to ask is: Who Can't? You, me, us, we're all just people here and we all have something to say, but we all must also take responsibility to some extent for the way things are. After all,,,WE let it happen! Not me, maybe not you, but somehow, somewhere along the way enough of us did bow down and accept, hens, our current state of being.

It's simple math really,, 10 cannot affect 1,000,000 Period!

If I stand behind you or you stand behind me and our numbers equal just 30% of the market, then we win, only then can we win!

I guess it's just a real simple matter of, can/will you fight? OR, can/will you not?

DO or DO NOT is my motto! But talk will only ever get you an annoyance factor at best, you choose what you want, how bad you want it, and most importantly,,,how far are you willing to go to get it?

I know this is just me standing alone representing myself, but my hope is to find more me's out there. More fighters that are not afraid of risk and/or are willing to risk any and everything to at least make the point and drive it home like a spoon through the heart!

YES! We do need to take back this country! You and I and everyone else in it needs to stand up and do our part, otherwise, NOTHING will ever change for the good, and if we continue to do what we have always done, then shame on us for expecting different/better results then what we have received thus far.

Don't hate me for speaking my mind, I only tell you the truth as I see it!

Your friend,

Michael

falconlem
New User

Sent: 01-25-2008 22:59

That's like saying to the officer, hey why aren't you patrolling the street where all the crime is? but then they ignore the payoff they got to ignore that bootlegging across state lines. WAKE UP IDIOT. THE POLICE DON"T CARE!

scottl2116
New User

Sent: 01-21-2008 14:23

Legitimate, Actually M, PayPal has REALLY high rates. 2.9% Every Processor, and Bank, in America has lower rates. Do some homework. You're getting bent over in fees. As a business owner you should know that. As Mencia would say, DEE DEE DEE.....
Scott

Legitimate
New User

Sent: 01-03-2008 20:59

Quote:
Seems like a waste of time.

Our business uses PayPal. It works very well - Just avoid the scams from 3rd parties and you'll be fine.

PayPal doesn't actually freeze accounts very often. Our business runs smoothly and saves money by using them. There are better places to put your energy - Write a book, ride a bike, etc.

Good luck with your hate site.
- M

Until you have had the many experiences that over 50% of paypal users have had, you cannot exactly make such a bold statement. I operate a licensed, legitimate business. I pay my taxes and give the best possible customer service I can. It seems every other transaction through paypal is filled with trouble due to their ridiculous and ever changing standards. The most recent experience was with a customer who purchases a product from me using paypal. I received his payment OK but when I attempted to send my distribution center the payment, Paypal put a 9 day wait on the verification number used to authorize the payment. My distribution center would not ship the order until they at least received the verification of payment and my distribution center had every right to wait for verification of payment. Paypal's excuse was that the 9 day wait was a combination of weekends, holidays, and 3 day processing time. You won't find any other financial institution (I used that term loosely) that will use that excuse to delay an authorization for 9 days. I was lucky enough to acquire a customer who completely understood and has had problems with paypal himself.

blaaze
Not Registered

Sent: 12-14-2007 18:50

MoodEyes, I had sold a few laptops in the past few days and yesterday I sold my last one all monies from previous sales has been wiped out of paypal and into my account I have tied with paypal I only use this account for paypal I also have a mastercard check card tied to this account and once money gets in there I log in to my bank and transfer it to my personal account that paypal does not have access to leaving nothing in the other account. well my rule is I never ship until all funds have clearly made it back to my personal account. last nite I withdrew the funds for the final laptop and a few hours later I logged and there was a hold on my account. telling me they need tracking numbers and receipts of purchase for these computers which I happily supplied. this morning I get a e-mail stating that they cant open my account until the last laptop was delivered. Im thinking ok no big deal so I start off to the post office and got half way there and thought what gaurantee do I have they will lift the restrictions then and release my money NONE. so I come back home and I refund the buyer and tell him whats going on and if he still wants the computer he would have to pay a diffrent way than paypal.
the buyer has his money back and I still have the Laptop so Kiss My Royal ASS paypal

MoodEyes
New User

Sent: 10-19-2007 13:59

Quote:
<Marlena>, When I use my paypal account, I make sure I transfer all money made on EBay back into my personal bank account, I can't imagine leaving enough money in Pay Pal to lose my home! That is ridiculous. How can anyone blame PayPal for their STUPIDITY!
PayPal Does Not Require that YOUR PayPal account have a balance to cover the $ amount that they arbitrarily determine to HOLD, TAKE, FREEZE, or REFUND ... if you have a funding source primary or secondary... which of course you must or you wouldn't qualify for a PayPal account... they will withdraw it. You have already given them permission as is evidenced by transferring money in or out of your PayPal account. Transferring out of the PayPal account in question after the receipt of a payment to your personal bank account, only gives YOU the PayPal account holder control over your own money until PayPal decides that they need your money to up their percentages during an internal audit (i.e. Quarterly Stockholders Reports) .. then they take control of it again by placing a HOLD on the your PayPal Account. They add further insult to injury by NOT ALLOWING you to close your PayPal account...
Consumers would all be better off forgetting the myth of safety with a PayPal account where your financial history is required and stored and therefore accessible to someone at PayPal. A reputable "Gateway" does not store or make available the full account numbers of credit cards used through them to the seller. The only information the seller gets.... customer name and shipping address, an email address if you give it and sometimes a telephone number. If you sign up anywhere on the Internet for an "account" for ease of ordering, then you can bet it's available to someone with in the company from where you are ordering. The risk is yours to decide.
As far as purchase protection on anything you buy with your credit card whether it's online or at the mall is the same! Procedure is basically the same. Read your credit cards buyer protection plan and if you have questions call the toll free number listed on the back of your card and ask. period. no Calvary, no non-bank corporation making decisions that aren't quite kosher but fall under loop holes that hidden so well that it would take the Hubble telescope to find them. The point here is this... Before you go slamming what others are saying happened to them with a "stupidity" remark take a step back and check and see just how safe your own practices are really. Like others have said to some of your other remarks... Congratulations that you've not had any problems with PayPal... it does not mean that you are any better than those who have had problems with them... it also doesn't mean you've done one single thing smarter than they did... its only the luck of the draw that you haven't had a problem "yet"... We used PayPal for over 6 years without a hitch... it only took one scheming scamming buyer to yank the rug from under us and then the snowball effect stepped in. We read and kept up with all the "rules" as they changed, we followed those rules to a tee, did we win when we supplied all the necessary information that I was constantly accused of being so anal about keeping... no No NO we did NOT... why? Well that's the question everyone who stands up for PayPal needs to ask themselves... cause we still don't understand... By the way we now use Auctioncheckout.com as our gateway. I'm pleased with the customer service and the pricing isn't too awful. My advice to any seller in any venue.. stay away from PayPal it's pretty simple these days to get a reputable Gateway and card processing set up without a whole lot of upfront expense.

factoryway
New User

Sent: 07-21-2007 03:21

Quote:

so...... fatastic, hah

blun
New User

Sent: 07-18-2007 09:14

To be honest... I used to be the same type of guy that would blame people for thier own stupidity if thier account was frozen. Until it happened to me.

Back in april I purchased a piece of downloadable anti-spyware software from a seemingly legitimate suplier. I never recieved the link to download it. I sent numerous emails to the seller and I never heard a word back. $40 down the drain. When I tried to initiate a dispute with paypal, they simply told me to be more careful when buying on the internet.

Fine... I took that.

A month later I recieve an email from paypal stating that I violated the Acceptable use policy for mature content for THE SAME TRANSACTION!! I figured I was redirected to a spoofed paypal site, which is why I never recieved the software or a reply to my emails. Needless to say My account was frozen and the decision was not able to be appealed. The reason the AU dept gave me, was that every one of thier customers constitutes a risk, and that they didn't feel comfortable with me using thier service, because I posed too much of a risk. Fine.... but don't tote the fact that you are a "secure" transaction service when you Freeze the accounts of customers FOR THE SAME TRANSACTION that the customer asked for your help in the first place

Never mind the fact that I had over 100 verified transactions on ebay, as well as over 50 verified transactions of people paying me to log into thier computer remotely to fix software issues (which is why I was trying to buy that anti spyware software in the first place).

I tried calling ebay's customer support... they're useless. I asked to speak to a supervisor, and the only reason they could give me was "what the 'acceptable use' department says is golden." I asked to speak with that department... and I got "Sorry that department doesn't take phone calls"

I've been had by paypal. I believed in thier dispute system and it was an utter failure. I didn't loose any money except for the sofware I paid for... but I did loose the ability to use paypal due to an investigation that had about as much depth as one of George Bush's Poems.

bugmenot
Active User

Sent: 04-08-2007 22:06

churchill,

I just found this PayPal email address posted somewhere.
The message was to use the %$#@ out of it.

kanadom1 @ paypal.com

churchill
Message Maniac

Sent: 02-21-2007 16:49

PaypalSucks, Anyone know how I can get this toonie into my ebay listings just to make a change from the banners and to p**s them off of course.....

Lorina916
New User

Sent: 02-07-2007 01:16

PaypalSucks, I love it!!! perfect! Couldn't do it better!

soggydevil
New User

Sent: 01-30-2007 17:55

Wow. Reading this thread reveals a lot of hostility that seems to either be misdirected or inappropriate. Last time I looked, a person's mastery of the English language (or lack thereof) in no way corroborates, substantiates or NULLIFIES his, her or their valid legal claims. If someone buys an item on eBay, it is the seller ONLY that must provide the DESCRIBED item to the buyer. Keep in mind that BOTH parties can perpetrate fraud during this trade. If someone suspects FRAUD or THEFT, PayPal has methods (albeit prejudicial methods) of addressing such claims. If PayPal's methods are inadequate ... CALL THE POLICE! Theft and fraud are illegal in all 50 states and throughout the world. Finally, PayPal can also act as a dishonest party to any transaction. The fact that its User Agreement changes frequently and without proper notice is, in my opinion, clear evidence of its shady practices. But please, try to ascribe the dishonest acts to PayPal that are truly the result of PayPal's own behavior. There are definitely plenty of instances of PayPal's dishonesty, but ****ing about them for an item that arrived broken (or the like) is ludicrous. Keep it real and you'll prevail.

latinwear
New User

Sent: 01-29-2007 22:57

PaypalSucks, PAYPAL IS A BIG PIECE OF SHIT... ****ING BULLSHIT PAYPAL THEY LOVE THE MOTHER ****ERS SCAMERS ... SCAMMERS AND PAYPAL ARE LOVERS !

PAYPAL I E-MAILED PAYPAL ****ING ON ALL OF THEM ... I HOPE PAYPAL GET BURNED IN HELL ONE DAY!

FumingatPP
New User

Sent: 01-20-2007 12:26

PaypalSucks,
In this midst of trying to get back my $1000 which PayPal is holding, I must say this made me smile. Here are suggestions for a couple of more papers for that wall:
Name too many letters
Rep having a bad day
Dared to complain
Probably won't do anything
Too successful on eBay

(By the way, I agree that it's insulting to the monkeys!) ;-)

Millenwagon
New User

Sent: 12-13-2006 19:25

a version i made for after the couple left the building...

1 - 15  16 - 30   31 - 45   46 - 60   61 - 75  Next

Statistics

Currently Online: 4 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102967
This page was built together in: 1.1297 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative

Free Shopping Cart Software