NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal ChitChat Thread: PayPal User afraid shes being scammed! Help? -- Page 1 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: PayPal User afraid shes being scammed! Help?
KPrice
New User

PayPal User afraid shes being scammed! Help?
Sent: 03-02-2009 08:53

Im selling a Ps3 and someone replies with this messege=

I'm in Houston right now but I'll be leaving for London for a soccer coaching job in a 2days time.I want to buy this item for my son that is studying photography at a university in africa. .I'll have to add $120 for you to send the item to him as soon as possible through the global express mail (ems)..I'll be paying you through paypal as soon as you make your decision i will pay $400 the item and shipmentnt fee; it's secure and protects two parties in a transaction. Get back with the following information so that your payment will be delivered as soon as possible.
Full Name:
Full Contact Address:
Tel Number:
All this information should be provided correctly please to avoid wrong payment. I will forward my son residential address to you for shipping as soon as the payment reaches you. I will be very grateful to hear from you soon. moreover i will be much happy if you can get back to me with your paypal Id so that we can close up the transaction ,to pay you up,hope to hear from you soon
Regard.

Scam? Or is this legit? Seemed kinda funky to me

Statistics

Currently Online: 3 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102967
This page was built together in: 0.2841 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative